📩 07/07/2021 13:18
Employment in titles and positions with the quota distribution and minimum qualifications shown in Annex 4857, pursuant to subparagraph (ğ) of paragraph 2 of article 2 of the Labor Law No. Thirty-three (1) workers will be recruited by interview.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
The following general and special conditions are sought for the applicants.
- Being a Turkish Citizen, provided that the provisions of the Law No. 2527 on Foreigners of Turkish Nobility to freely practice their profession and arts in Turkey and to be employed in public, private institutions and workplaces.
- Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; crimes against the security of the state, even if pardoned or imprisoned for a year or more for an intentionally committed crime, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, Not to be convicted of fraudulent bankruptcy, bid rigging, embezzlement, laundering of criminal assets or smuggling.
- Not to be deprived of public rights.
- Not to be convicted of crimes against private life and privacy, sexual immunity, drugs or stimulants, and not to have an ongoing investigation or prosecution for these crimes.
- Male candidates; in terms of military status; not to be in military service, not to be of military age, to have done active military service if he is of military age, or to be postponed or transferred to the reserve class.
- To carry the special conditions specified for the positions to be applied in the table attached to this announcement (Annex-1).
APPLICATION METHOD, PLACE AND DATE
Applications must be made personally to the Ministry= Central Directorate of Revolving Fund (Çiğdem Mahallesi Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Cad. No:16 07 Çankaya / Ankara) until the end of working hours on 2021/50/06330. Applications after the end of working hours on 16/07/2021 will not be considered.