Ankara University, application deadline is May 24, 2021, Cleaning Officer, Security Officer, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology Technician, Building Installation Systems Technician / Heating and Natural Gas Internal Installation Technician, Electrical Technician, 45 Workers Will Be Received
Within the scope of the Ankara University Rectorate, the Labor Law No. 4857 in Ankara University Hospitals and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles for Employing Public Institutions and Organizations, “Permanent workers” will be recruited through the Turkish Employment Agency (ISKUR) as shown in the table below.
1) To be a Turkish citizen, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 2527 on the Freely Performing Professions and Arts of Turkish Noble Foreigners in Turkey, and Employment in Public, Private Institutions or workplaces.
2) To have completed the age of 18.
3) Even if the periods specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed; Crimes against the security of the state, even if a prison sentence or pardon for a year or more for a crime committed intentionally, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, fraud, abuse of trust, fraudulent not to be convicted of the crimes of bankruptcy, rigging the tender, rigging the execution of the act, laundering the assets of the crime or smuggling
4) Not being deprived of public rights.
5) Not having any health problems that would prevent him from performing his duty continuously.
6) To graduate from the specified departments as of the deadline specified in the labor force demands announced in the Turkish Employment Agency (ISKUR).
7) Not receiving retirement, old age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
8) There is no obstacle for candidates to work in shifts and outdoor work on a 24-hour basis.
9) To have the obligations of the Law No. 5188 on Private Security Services for the security officer profession.
10) Each candidate will be able to apply to a profession in the list published by the Turkish Employment Agency (ISKUR).
11) The probationary period of the workers to be hired is at most two months, and the employment contract of those who fail within the probation period will be terminated.
12) The applications of the candidates who are later found to not meet the demand requirements may be terminated by the administration at every stage of the announcement-procurement process.
13) Candidates must be a resident of Ankara.
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
Candidates who meet the application requirements can apply electronically from the internet address of the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) between 17/05/2021 - 24/05/2021.