At the iftar of the TÜVASAŞ Purchasing Department, the expert was retired from Hazim Erdem, a veteran of the unit and retired.
Turkey Wagon Industries Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) Purchasing department employees, units met at Iftar. The iftar program, which is a breath and a breath during the intense and stressful working process, provided the staff to have pleasant moments and to merge.
Mustafa ERSOY, the Assistant General Manager of Hazım Erdem, who has retired from the employees of the purchasing department for many years at the end of the program, was given a plaque of appreciation for his long and successful services.
Hikmet BAĞLAN, the Head of the Purchasing Department, also presented a gift and flowers to ERDEM.
His colleagues loved the TÜVASAŞ employee Hazım ERDEM'e success in his future life.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- While TÜVASAŞ is experiencing its golden age, TÜVASAŞ and its employees are trying to 14/08/2012 When TÜVASAŞ was living its golden age, unfortunately the people running to the factory at the five of their complexes got rid of mud in this huge and famous institution of Sakarya. M The lie and the sludge does not remain AS thousand thousand dollars in the slander hiçbir These people of the genre are not saying ı there is a dignity in the lie bey… They shake and shake… These gentlemen were there when they were ruling, but there were no negative voices. production volume in the direction of someone who is attacking the promise of inde
- TÜVASAŞ employee is beating factory 15/04/2013 TÜVASAŞ running the factory beating Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. employees MBA factory identity was attacked by unidentified persons attacked to information received by hour 12.00 as factory workers in incidents go alone out of the factory in MS-hour 12.00 as approaching from behind id hit her head a faceless person ... MB stumbled with the blow to the ground thought that this time a person came to the 2nci a person began to shoot ... MB, who remained in the blood, applied to the police. TÜVASAŞ employee who testified in the police 'I have no enmity with anyone. I don't know who attacked me, 'he said.
- The veteran locomotive at the Adana station became a favorite of the wedding photos 25/11/2013 The veteran locomotive at the Adana station became the favorite spot for wedding photos: After serving for many years in Adana, the steam locomotive decorating the front of the railway station became a place for couples who just got married and wanted to immortalize their happiest days with their photographs. We are also using the veteran locomotive as well as "The veteran locomotive placed in front of the train station became the attraction of wedding photos. In Adana, where modern buildings have become a symbol as well as historical places at different points of the city, newly wed couples leave memories to new generations with the photographs they took in front of the 1929 steam locomotive. In
- Retired workers of TÜDEMSAŞ retired (Photo Gallery) 15/01/2016 The retired workers of TÜDEMSAŞ are retired: 14 workers who have served for TÜDEMSAŞ for many years retired with a ceremony. A certificate of appreciation was given to our veteran workers working in various branches of our company at a ceremony held in Bekir Torun Seminar Room. The General Manager and Chairman of TÜDEMSAŞ, Yıldıray Koçarlan thanked our workers for their labor and wished peace and happiness in their next life. Our retired worker Sebahattin Özdemir thanked the General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan on behalf of his colleagues for improving the working environment of the workers since the day he took office.
- 94 rushed the veteran locomotive to the rescue of the waiting train 14/02/2016 94 ran the veteran locomotive to the speeding train of the minute: In the Sapanca district of Sakarya due to a power outage on the railway line, the trainee locomotive assisted the train waiting for the 94 minute station. The high-speed train continued by the locomotive to the point where there was an electric current. According to Hurriyet, today, at the time of 11.45, the high-speed train named HT 65008, which made its Ankara-Istanbul flight, stopped due to a power outage when it came to Sapanca Station. High-speed train could not move Adapazarı'ndan locomotive team, the train found the controls Passengers were waiting for the train, high-speed train was connected to the locomotive. Electricity on the railway line in the region Böl
- Konya's Busy Tram Will Help Students 20/10/2018 Dewew brand tram, which has served in Konya Metropolitan Municipality for years, was brought to Karabuk University in order to contribute to the education and training of students of the Department of Rail Systems Engineering. With the protocol signed between Karabük University Rectorate and Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the tram, which was taken from Konya Rail Systems District, was brought to University Campus yesterday after a long and hard journey. The Dewag brand tram was taken behind the train in the stadium with the cooperation of Konya Metropolitan Municipality and Karabuk University. The 1963 tram with 1966 seats and 83 pedestal passengers produced by Düewag company between 248-331 has total passenger capacity of XNUMX in total. X
- Farewell Ceremony for 32 Personnel from TÜVASAŞ 27/06/2013 Farewell Ceremony of the Staff Retirement tüvasaş' with 32 Edited: from Turkey Wagon Industry A.Ş. (TÜVASAŞ) owned by the organization for retired staff 32 held a ceremony at the Training Hall. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal, who presented gift and gratitude documents to the retired personnel one by one, said get We have also contributed to the development of TÜVASAŞ with the awareness of duty, and it is up to us to leave our valuable employees who have always acted devotedly in order to fulfill their business responsibilities. We thank you very much for your contribution to our company. You have the opportunity to live retirement as a golden age and to have the opportunity to make this period a life-time intensive job ili
- TÜVASAŞ Organized Farewell Dinner for Retired Personnel 03/10/2013 TÜVASAŞ organized a farewell dinner for retired personnel: A farewell dinner was held at the TÜVASAŞ restaurant by their colleagues on the occasion of retirement of Erol Kara and Nurten Ertekin. At the dinner, the Turkish Transport Union Sakarya Branch Chairman Ömür Kalkan and TÜVASAŞ Chief Representative Veli Ertürk were given flowers and plaques to the members of the Turkish Transport Union. Expressing his pleasure for being together with colleagues who have served for TÜVASAŞ for many years, Ömür Kalkan said: et We wish our valuable staff, who are exemplary for their hard work, with their diligence and honesty, the happiness in their retirement lives, and happiness. TÜ
- TÜVASAŞ Hired Ceremony for Employee Employees 15/11/2013 Workers with TÜVASAŞ Staff Retirement Farewell Ceremony Held: Turkey Wagon Industries Inc., which held a farewell ceremony for retired staff working in the year 2013 52. Tüvasaş General Manager Erol İnal, Deputy General Managers Hikmet Öztürk, Turgut Köksal, employees and their families and factory personnel who were retired with Cuma Çelik attended the ceremony held at TÜVASAŞ Training Hall. Speaking at the ceremony, Erol İnal said, "We have great efforts in coming to this day. We continue with enthusiasm from where you left off. We will announce new projects that you will be proud of in the coming days." said. They ask the retired employees to explain the services of Tüvasaş by installing a new mission.
- 4 detained TCDD employee in Eskişehir 16/08/2016 Eskisehir TCDD employees 4 people were detained: in Eskisehir, Fetullahçı Terrorist Organization (feto) under investigation for the coup attempt, 3 Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), employees 4 people arrested. According to information received, the Provincial Directorate of Anti-Smuggling and Organized Crime Branch teams, in the simultaneous operation held in the city center, High Speed Train (YHT) Maintenance and Repair Engineer Abdulkadir K. TCDD Maintenance Engineer at the workshop of the high-engineer Hüdai Y. TCDD Training Center teachers Mustafa A and former Uşak National Education Director Recep D. were taken into custody. It was learned that the suspects' inquiries on the police continued. …
- 174 İZBAN employee commenced action 01/08/2012 As a result of the negotiation of the collective bargaining agreement, the members of the Railroad Work Union started to do the makeup and the men started the beard release. Upon the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements with İZBAN, it was decided by the Railroad Work Union that female workers would not make up and men would not cut beards. 174, including station operator, technician, technician and mechanic, participated in the act of not cutting the beard, the decision of the union to announce their voices. Those who travel with İZBAN, always cared for the struggle of employees who have seen their support. On their hands, the average number of 960 TL net wages per month ine
- In France, fast train employees were asked not to come to work from Africans 16/04/2013 In France, a fast train employee was asked not to come to work from Africans During the visit of President Peres to France, Africans working on high-speed trains were asked not to come to work because they could be 'Muslims'. North African origin and black personnel prior to the train travel 'Muslim may have said that the' prohibition of coming to work. The British Daily Mail wrote that racist practice occurred at the Gare du Nord train station in Paris and was discovered by the French transport union SUD-Rail. The company has allowed North Africans and blacks to become 'Muslims', and that they should not come to work that day Şirket
- 62 thousand railway employees in Russia could lose their jobs 12/09/2013 In Russia, the 62 thousand railroad employee may lose his job: Tariffs can be freed from the 62,1 bin railways employee. The Russian railway administration said in a statement that the company will lose 93,2 billion rubles as a result of freezing of tariffs, so about 2014 thousand employees can be fired at 62,1. Authorities working on the Russian railways, Praym told the agency that as a result of freezing tariffs, the risks of transportation safety deteriorated, the company could experience a threefold decline in investment programs and could fall to 124 billion levels. According to the information given by freezing tariffs, 2014 will reduce infrastructure repair costs and reduce the number of employees. Prime Minister Medvedev, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Energy, Bil
- 100 public employee arrested along with former railway workers in the US 08/01/2014 100 public employee in the United States with former railway workers arrested in the United States: In New York City, the former public employee of 100 was arrested for fraud. Cyrus R. Vance Jr, the office of Manhattan District Attorney's Office, said the office of the New York City, 100 public officials, including police and firefighters, received false reports on the grounds that they had psychiatric problems to receive disability benefits from the state. The prosecutor stated that the 100 public employee, who was followed by the inspectors, was arrested on charges of fraud, while those arrested were detained by a retired police officer and a 32 railway worker at Long Island Raild Road.
- Today in History: 14 January 1940 is working as a chief engineer in Hicaz Railways Tarih 14/01/2015 Today in History 14 January 1919 Hadımköy-Kuleliburgaz railway stations were occupied by the Greeks. 14 January 1920 French occupied the Directorate of Railways (Rumeli). 14 January 1933 Jack 2094 for Jackpot 12 14 1940 January XNUMX German Meissner Pasha, who worked as a chief engineer in Hicaz Railways, died in Istanbul.
- IZBAN Employee Lightning and Hussein 20/02/2014 IZBAN Employee Lightning and Call for Kocaoglu: IZMIR Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD's partner company in Izmir Suburb System (IZBAN) working with unionized personnel, they gave ads in newspapers to solve the low wages. İZBAN employees, the Metropolitan Mayor of the CHP Aziz Kocaoglu and the AK Party, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Candidate Binali Yildirim, sought the solution. TCDD and IZBAN A.Ş. The trade union operating in the suburban line operated by the 50 engineer, maintenance technician and station officer, and the collective bargaining agreement that started on May 197, ilen
- Railway employee was sent off on his last trip to the railroad 13/08/2014 Railway employee was sent off on his last trip to the railroad: Turkish Railways (TCDD) 41 years after serving as a result of illness and death of the deceased 63-year-old Namık Öktem, railed on his last journey. Namık Öktem, married and father of the children of 4, retired after serving 41 years in various units of TCDD. Öktem, who couldn't regain his health despite the treatment in hospitals due to the disease he caught after his retirement last year, passed away last night. A ceremony was held for the funeral of Öktem who was taken to the station building where he worked for many years after the noon prayer performed in the station mosque. Speaking at the ceremony, the Railway Workers' Union Kars ende
- Fast train employee 72 catches stealing millions of dollars 14/11/2014 72, the high-speed train employee, caught the stealing million dollars: the 4, a fast train that entered service in South Africa years ago, was captured by Gautrain's IT specialist, preparing to pay for 800 million dollars (72 million dollars) from the company's account. South African police special unit Hawks'in operation in the case of corruption, the 30 computer expert was taken to court today. Hawks said in a statement, the IT expert can not explain the account is 250 rand said. Hawks, the young computer, "Gautrain company's employees' financial reports," and "hundreds of high-speed train employee salaries paid to enter the bank accounts," he said. The statement made by the police, the IT expert lam
- Railway Worker Murdered in Clash not in Explosion 01/08/2015 Railway Worker Explosion In The Explosion Not Murdered: In the vicinity of Soganli Station in Kars, Sarikamis, it was revealed that the railroad workers who were repaired by the terrorists exploded while the cargo train was exploded. It has been revealed that railway workers who were damaged by the detonation of the mine, which was laid by the terrorists, near the Soğanlı Station in the Sarıkamış district of Kars, were repaired. Necdet İnanç (65) was killed in the clash and his body was sent to Erzurum Forensic Medicine Institute. Following the autopsy, the body of İnanç was sent to Topdağı village of Sarıkamış to be buried after the funeral prayer at noon at Erzurum Asri Mezarlık. In the town of Sarikamish in Kars, yesterday lunch Sar
- Swiss Railways (CFF) dismiss 900 employee 06/11/2015 Swiss Railways (CFF) dismiss the 900 employee: Swiss Railways (CFF) announced that 2020 employees will be dismissed by 900 and 1.75 will save about 1 billion Swiss francs by 2030. The CFF announced the launch of its cost reduction program and announced that this savings plan would find 20 billion francs by 900. CFF Director Andreas Meyer made a statement on this subject. In order to compete with them, it was inevitable for us to make this savings. Bizim These events are evolving in the statement from the union of employees of the CFF (SEV), this XNUMX employee's dismissal Bu
- Attack on railroad workers increased in Germany 28/04/2016 In Germany, the attack on railroad workers increased: there was an increase in violence against the personnel working in the German Railways. Last year, 1800 attack on railroad personnel was announced. Hans Hilmar Rischke, Security Director of the German Railways, said that the number increased by 20 compared to last year. Rischke, "the tendency of violence in society and the lack of respect for those who carry uniforms are showing an increasing," he said. In a report prepared by the relevant Railways, the tension in society has increased considerably. In addition, there was a decline in the number of injuries in the train stations. Railways have the most serious potential of violence Demir
- Bombardier 7500 Aircraft and Train Manufacturer 22/10/2016 Bombardier 7500 Aircraft and Train Producer will dismiss: Canada-based aircraft and train manufacturer Bombardier, 2018 announced that seven thousand five hundred employees will be dismissed until the end. Canadian regional aircraft manufacturer Bombardier plans to divide the 7 bin 500 staff. The majority of the staff to be dismissed will be created by the employees of the train department in Germany, but it will be said that they will say goodbye to a large number of personnel in the aviation department. It is reported that employees will be affected, especially in the C Series aircraft and the Global 7000 model business jet program. In the framework of the Bombardier staff reduction plan, 275 million dollars from the end of this year, the end of 2018 ier
- Former TCDD Officer 2 Sentenced to Fetö Case Sentenced to imprisonment 26/05/2017 The former TCDD employee who was prosecuted in the FETO case received a prison sentence: In Eskişehir, a decision was made in the case of former TCDD personnel in 2, a detainee in 1, within the scope of the FETÖ / PDY investigation. Eskisehir 3. Heavy Penal Court held in the hearing, the defendant Hüdai Yorgun and the defendants Abdulkadir Korkmaz and Mustafa Arikan were present. The defendants, who gave their last defense at the hearing, did not accept the accusations against them and demanded the acquittal of them. The court announced the decision about the defendants, the defendants Hüdai Yorgun 2 year 10 month, Mustafa Arıkan 6 year 7 imprisoned for months. Abdulkadir kad
- Worker TCDD who lost his life Worker Hasan Güngör was buried 23/02/2018 Line Maintenance Repair Officer Dur Hasan Güngör who lost his life in a work accident that took place in the town of Pozantı in Adana, thanked his last voyage. Adana-Ulukışla line between the Belemedik-Hacıkırı stations during the 20 numbered tunnel repair works as a result of the derailment of the rolling of the scaffolding pulley, between the quay and the work-car in Pozanti 623 Maintenance Department Officer Line Maintenance Repair Officer Dur Hasan Güngör Pozantı'da family, colleagues and was buried by those who love. In POZANTI TRAIN STATION CEREMONY Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Adana 6. Line Maintenance Repair Officer Dur Hasan Güngör, Head of Department at Pozantı 623 Maintenance Directorate
- 12 bin 850 IMM has signed a collective agreement with applause 22/06/2018 The collective bargaining agreement covering a total of 7 bin 12 workers in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, IETT and 850 IBB affiliates was signed in an enthusiastic ceremony. Mak Istanbul is proud of you imize, said President Uysal. We raised a 14 percentage in the contract. However, when we look at additional subsidies, the increase is found in 16. The increase in lower-income units is up to 20. Daha Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, İETT and its subsidiaries: ISBAK, İSTON, İSPARK, İSFALT, KÜLTÜR AŞ, HALK EKMEK AŞ, the collective labor agreement covering the total of 12 thousand 850 workers working in HAMİDİYE AŞ,