Turkey Wagon Industry Corporation (TÜVASAŞ) Director General Prof. Dr. As a result of the studies carried out by İlhan KOCAARSLAN, the TÜVASAŞ was approved by the Ministry of Industry and Technology and became the R & D Center.
The R & D New Projects Unit working team presented the approval letter of the Ministry of Industry and Technology to Assistant General Manager Dr.Yakup KARABAĞ. Thanking the work team at KARABAĞ, he celebrated his achievements with his hard work and efforts by giving a plaque.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3D Printer received support from Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology 17/04/2015 3D printer has received support Science Industry and Technology Ministry: Three Dimensional, known as the production technology of the future (3D) that develops in Turkey with the printer completely indigenous capabilities LTS Technology, Science for mass production, has received support from the Industry and Technology Ministry. 3D Printer will be in serial production in Ankara. Bil We are developing children's imagination, ece said Talat Sam, LTS Technology, who said that children can produce their own legos with the 350D printer. The 3D printer is used in the planning of the High Speed Train (HVT) X. 3 INTRODUCES THE DOLARA HOUSES The 350D printer developed by LTS Teknoloji is the 3 million pound in
- Ministry of Industry and Technology Visits Bozankaya Facilities 23/10/2018 Industry and Technology Deputy Minister Hasan Büyükdeniz, Turkey's first domestic electric buses and visited the production center in Ankara made its first export Bozankaya local subway. Advanced technology and R & D investment with Turkey's first domestic electric buses operating and Industry Bozankaya's production facilities winning all of 8 electric buses tender held in Turkey and Technology Deputy Minister visited Hasan Büyükdeniz. In June, Turkey's first subway exports to Thailand's capital Bangkok to perform electric buses in Bozankaya facility in Ankara, trams and metro vehicles Hasan Büyükdeniz examining Industry for the development of local and national products within the scope of R & D activities and Technology ...
- Isparta Davrazda First Approved Cable Car From Abroad 21/06/2006 Isparta Davrazda First Approved Ski Lift was conducted: The plant, which was raised in the season of 2003 in order to allow the opening of new tracks after Teleski in 2006, has the most modern control units. With the STM System Teleferik, the ski lift is the first facility approved by the country. Source: stmteleferik
- Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology Büyüktede visited AOSB 27/03/2019 Hasan Büyükdede, Deputy Minister of Industry and Technology visited Adana Organized Industrial Zone and received information about the works in the region. Deputy Minister Büyükdede, accompanied by Ministry of Industry and Technology Department Head Orhan Kılıç, Adana Provincial Director of Science Industry and Technology Remzi Özdoğan, President of the Chamber of Industry İsrafil Cliff and Industry Chamber Secretary General Bora Kocaman with AOSBmizde, Chairman of the Board of Directors Bekir Sütcü, Chairman Ömer Kaya was hosted by the members of the Board of Directors, Yusuf Kara, Selahattin Onatça, Mehmet Nedim Büyüknacar and Regional Director Ersin Akpınar. President Bekir Sütcü, Deputy Minister Başkan
- TÜVASAŞ was one of Turkey's Largest Industrial Enterprises 500 29/07/2012 TÜVASAŞ General Director İbrahim Ertirya, the Istanbul Chamber of Industry reported that they prepared honored to take place in Turkey's largest industrial enterprise 500 list. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) Director General Ibrahim Ertirya, the Istanbul Chamber of Industry (ISO) reported they prepared honored to take part in Turkey's largest industrial enterprise 500 list. Ertiryaki, said in a written statement, productivity and profitability in the forefront of specifying, products and production processes, innovations, technology and R & D activities, said they gained a dynamic structure. Ertiryaki that they have been successful in the acceleration we have achieved, 10 million pounds in the last 168,8 year ine
- Sakarya became the first-class railway industry center 16/07/2014 Sakarya became the first-class railway industry center: İhsan Şener, AK Party Promotion and Media Vice President, informed Sakarya that over the last 12 year, more than 9,5 was invested. Sener, in his written statement, Sakarya national train sets will be the production and export center, stating that the architect of the President and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the architect of this success. Şener emphasized that Prime Minister Erdoğan gave importance to Sakarya, hay 12 to Sakarya, 9,5 for tourism, transportation, education, health, justice, forest and water works, energy, agriculture and livestock, housing, KÖYDES, sports and many more. an investment over billion liras milyar
- Corum Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ASO'ya Railway and Defense Industry Ready for Cooperation 20/06/2012 Çetin Başaranhıncal, President of Çorum Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO), said that they are ready for all kinds of cooperation with the Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) about the railway and defense industry and they expect ASO's support in this regard. Chairman of the Board of Directors of ASO Nurettin Özdemir and members of the Assembly attended the June Assembly of the Çorum TSO. In the meeting, information was given about the economic structure of the businessman. Çorum's export figure is considered to be about 300 million dollars when the exports from outside Çorum are also taken into consideration. Çetin Başaranhıncal, President of TSO, stated that Çorum has a willingness to expand abroad and yaklaşık
- YSE Yapı Sanayi Ticaret AŞ-Tepe İnşaat Sanayi AŞ's Bursa-Yenişehir YHT project was approved by TCDD Board of Directors 19/01/2012 YSE Construction Industry Inc. - Tepe Construction Industry Co. Bursa-Yenisehir YHT project was approved by TCDD Board of Directors The first step was taken in Ankara-Bursa High Speed Train Project. The tender for the first stage of the project was completed and approved by the TCDD Board of Directors. The tender for the construction of the 75 kilometer part of the project between Bursa and Yenişehir was won by YSE Yapı Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. After the project is completed, travel time between Ankara and Bursa will be reduced to 393 hours. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, 170 of the project between the Bursa-Yenişehir kilometers for the infrastructure works, 2,5 company, 75'i was qualified. Among the 18 companies who received the qualification, the most appropriate bid is X
- Bozok Organized Industry Approved by the Ministry 20/01/2017 Bozok Organized Industry was approved by the Ministry: Bozok Organized Industrial Zone (OIZ), which is planned to be built between Yozgat and Sorgun, was approved by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology. Yozgat and Yerköy 150 hectare area in an OSB, Yerköy district in the 56 hectare area indicating that a second OSB Kaleseramik firm stating that the Dormitory Yurtnaç, es Yozgat-Sorgun between the 150 hectares of the area under the name of Bozok Organized Industrial Zone 3. The OIZ establishment protocol was approved by the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology and gained legal personality. OS The Governor of Bozok stated that the construction of the infrastructure of the OIZ is considered by the use of credit from the ministry ok
- 11. Durmazlar Machinery Receives Technology Award with Rail Public Transport Systems 21/05/2014 Technology Prize Rail Transit System With Durmazlar Had Machine: Turkey Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK), Technology Development Foundation of Turkey (TTGV), the Association of Turkish Industrialists and Businessmen's Association (TUSIAD) 11 this year. have made, Turkey found the owners of Technology awards ceremony held in Istanbul these days. 2013 198 project preliminary application received between March and July was evaluated by Technology Award Executive Board Members and Durmazlar Makina San.Tic.A.Ş. The award-winning work titled Ürün DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING OF THE RAILY TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM ayı is based on XI. The owner of the TECHNOLOGY AWARD TEKN