Work continues on new lines to be opened in Istanbul. Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line and Eminönü-Alibeyköy tram line are expected to be put into service by the end of the year.
The 233 kilometer rail system in Istanbul carries millions every day. Istanbulites prefer rail systems because they are both comfortable and fast.
Metropolitan Municipality makes new lines in many points of Istanbul. 2 of those lines is about to be completed.
2 will go to 26 per minute
One of those lines is the Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line.
The line, whose first phase is about to be completed, will connect the 8 district on the European side. Starting from Mahmutbey, the line will extend to Mecidiyeköy.
Mecidiyeköy is one of the busiest places in Istanbul. Those who go to Mahmutbey via Mecidiyeköy will go in 2 minutes by metro.
The first driverless subway of the European side
Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line is 24 and a half kilometer long and has 19 station. The line is composed of 4 and 8 wagons, the first driverless subframe of the European side and most importantly, more than 50 domestic production. The first 3 train has been lowered to the subway line. Tests in progress.
Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey line is expected to open at the end of 2019.
The vehicle over the 300 to be used during the day is able to drive all the transport operations without driver in a fully automated manner by determining all routes when a button is pressed.
The second section, Mecidiyeköy-Beşiktaş-Kabataş, is also under construction.
33 from Eminönü-Eyüpsultan-Alibeyköy to be met in minutes
The second line to be opened by the end of the year is the Ey Eminönü-Eyüpsultan-Alibeyköy Tram Line Yıl.
It consists of 10,10 stations, about a 14 kilometer long.
Cek The tram line will go to Alibeyköy starting from Eminönü. In the day it takes 1 and a half hours from Eminönü to Alibeyköy, but those who use the tram can go in 33 minutes. The last station will be Alibeyköy Cep Otogarı.
It will take its energy from the ground system
In fact, an open-to-cable catenary system will be applied to the ground, energy-embedded structure will be used.
Eminönü-Eyüpsultan-Alibeyköy tram line is planned to be put into service by the end of this year. (Sena Ünal - trthab is)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Work on New Tram Lines in Eskişehir 10/05/2019 Works on asphalt pavement between the railways and railways in the new tram lines that have been completed by the Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality and the infrastructure works are continuing. Within the scope of the tram extension lines, the works of the city hospital line, Yaşar Kemal Boulevard, Sivrihisar-1, İsmail Gaspıralı Street, Gazi Yakup Satar Street (Star Line), Nizam Street, Ashap Street and Halman Street were completed. Gazi Yakup Satar Street, Gaffar Okkan Street, asphalt paving works at the Sıhhiye Junction and the side roads of the Sıhhiye Junction continue as a result of the seasonal conditions, while the tretrodes and borders are at the edges of the tramway that ends up
- Akçaray tram line works day and night 05/04/2017 Akçaray tram line works day and night: Akçaray tramway works continued by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and work continues at full speed. In this context, the concrete paving in the area in front of the Central Bank, which is one of the important points of Akçaray, was made late at night. After the completion of the rail installation in the 50 meter area in the Central Bank, the concrete pouring process was completed. LINES COMBINED The rail located in front of the Central Bank after the completion of the road to the city will be given over the rails. In addition, after the completion of this work, the production of rail in the area between the Telecom building and the Central Bank will begin and çalış
- Works at Gebze-Darica Metro Line 07/01/2019 Kocaeli Deputy İlyas Şeker made inspections on the station construction sites of Gebze-Darıca Metro. The works on the metro line between Gebze and Darıca, where the most dense industrial enterprises are, continue at full speed. İlyas Şeker, deputy of the parliament who visited the area where the metro line works were made, made observations in the field. Zekeriya Özak, Deputy Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, and Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker visited the construction sites at Gebze City Square Station, Courthouse Station and Mutlukent Station and received information from the construction authorities about the works. UNDER THE WORKSHOP The Gebze-Darica metro line, which will be integrated with the Istanbul metro, will be in the 15,6 kilometer length AL
- Fadlum Bridge and New Karşıyaka Road Works 10/12/2014 Fadlum Bridge and New Karsiyaka Road Works in Progress: The Mayor of Sivas Sami Aydin, the municipality by the end of the construction of the new Karsiyaka Road and New Fadlum Bridge construction site by examining the construction gave information to members of the press. Mayor Aydın and his accompanying delegation first made observations on the construction of Yeni Fadlum Bridge. He answered the questions of the press and stated that the bridge beams were completed and the concrete was poured. Acak I hope that our bridge will be completed until the twenty of this month. This road is not just a bridge. At the same time, the road to the university entrance intersection of the university. In the future Karşıyaka way İler
- Istanbul YHT Project is in progress 09/09/2012 Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project as planned 29 October 2013'da continue to work to complete said. Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, who came to Kocaeli to conduct a series of investigations into the Bay District of Kocaeli, said that the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project (YHT) was working on the completion of 29 October 2013 as planned. In order to examine the rehabilitation and reconstruction of the Köseköy-Gebze section of the Train Project, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım from the Körfez District of Kocaeli has received a briefing from Kocaeli Governor Ercan Topaca, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor İbrahim Karaosmanoğlu. More…
- İkitelli-Ataköy and Dudullu-Bostancı metro lines begin work 12/10/2015 Work begins on the Ikitelli-Atakoy and Dudullu-Bostanci subway lines: The new metro line 2 to Istanbul will start next week. These metro lines will take place on the route of İkitelli Ataköy and Dudullu Bostancı. Tenders 29 The metro line Xatum at Ataköy, on the other hand, consists of 12 station and the Dudullu Bostancı subway line consists of 12 station. About İkitelli Ataköy metro line: The Xitum Ataköy Metro Line project will be completed in 1.140 days. The project to be realized with the investment cost of 13,4 million TL will be completed on 850. Ataköy-İkitelli metro stops! - Ataköy Station - Yenibosna Station - Çobançeşme Station -
- Work starts on the new metro line 2 in Istanbul 18/11/2015 Work starts on the new metro line 2 in Istanbul: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality starts the work for Istinye-ITU-Kagithane metro line and Sabiha Gokcen Airport - Viaport metro line. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has started to work for the new metro line 2. One of the subway lines is İstinye-İTÜ-Kağıthane metro line and the other one is Sabiha Gökçen Airport - Viaport subway line. '12 KILOMETRICAL METRO LINE' Istinye-ITU-Kagithane metro line was determined as 12 kilometers. The tender will be held on 26 November 2015. The line, which starts at Kağıthane and ends in Istinye, is planned to be completed in 270 days. NEW METRO LINE TO SABİHA GÖKÇEN AIRPORT HAV Sabiha Gökçen Airport İH
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be serviced. 28/03/2014 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of TCDD (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines maintenance of high-speed train lines in two years 2650 set machine and 2 The service procurement for a period of one year shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 14230-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 1 GAR İ
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train services will be taken care of. 28/09/2017 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines with high-speed train lines within the scope of maintenance A1, A2, A3 Group Jobs 2 year period 4734 shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2017. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 432800 / 1 3-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD OPERATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 06330 XNUMX ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone No
- Ankara, Yozgat and Sivas high-speed train works in progress 19/04/2012 The construction works on the Yerköy-Sivas line, which is the foundation of the high-speed train project, which is planned to go to Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics on the 13 March 2009 date, continues rapidly. When the project is awarded to 850 million TL, the 50 from Yozgat to Ankara will be reduced to minutes. Yerköy, Yozgat Center, Sorgun and Akdağmadeni, which are located in the first stage of the project and that are in the first stage of the project, stated that 90 levels have been reached in the infrastructure works and that the contractor firm Şenol Aydın has gained speed with the arrival of spring. 2009 continues to work since the winter season with the slowing down of work UM
- BTK Railway Line Works in Progress 20/09/2016 BTK Railway Line Works: 2016 end of the year to be completed, test drives in the 2017 expected to begin the work on the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway line continues unabated. In order to complete the Silk Road, which is known as the project of the century in Kars, opening and closing tunnels are made on the one hand, while mountains are drilled and efforts are made to complete the route. While the concrete columns of the two viaducts on the railway line are being placed, there are tunnels between Arpaçay and Çıldır. Ak Parti Kars Member Ahmet Arslan's participation in the government as Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was to complete the projects implemented in the region as well as the BTK line Kars
- Konya Wheat Market YHT Station works in progress 23/09/2016 Konya Wheat Market YHT Station work is underway: The wheat market YHT Station has begun to return to the story of snake waits with curiosity and expropriation. Ziya Altunyaldız, the AK Party deputy, said: iya Garlar acts as a center for the pump. In this respect, gar is a mission for Konya arı said the Collector and Distribution Group. Gar, which will bring a new dimension to Konya's showcase and railway transportation; Will rise in the field in the old Wheat Market. The city, which is expected to be completed within 2018, will make the city a center for rail transport. New Gar; both Konya-Ankara and Konya-Eskişehir YHT lines-
- 3. Work at the airport, snow winter driving 13/02/2017 3.Havalimanda work in winter without snow: The construction continues rapidly 3. Airport appeared not to shut down the white snow, even in difficult weather conditions, workers continued to work with one of Turkey's most important projects 3. The construction of the airport continues at full speed. At the airport, which was planned to be completed at 2018, the works performed under difficult weather conditions were viewed from the air. While the airport is seen to be snowing with snow, the workers continue to work even under difficult weather conditions. The 76 million 500 will be the largest in the world with a passenger capacity of over 200 million annually when the airport covering the giant construction area of one thousand square meters is completed.
- Work in Bostancı- Dudullu Metro 03/05/2018 Dudullu Bostancı Metro Line, consisting of 13 stations in total, continues to work rapidly. So, how is the work done on Dudullu Bostancı Metro Line? Dudullu-Bostanci Rail System Line is one of the most important metro lines planned to be built on the Anatolian side of Istanbul. Dudullu Bostancı Metro Line was planned to be connected to Marmaray Project and İDO terminal from Bostancı coast, from Kozyatağı to Kadıköy-Kartal metro line, from Dudullu to Üsküdar-Ümraniye metro line. Thus, the Dudullu-Bostanci Rail System Line will provide the integration of three important rail systems to be completed in the near future. The 14,30-long Dudullu - Bostancı Metro Line connects the districts of Kadıköy, Maltepe, Ataşehir and Ümraniye.
- Karakoyun Bridge Interchange Works in Progress 06/09/2018 Karakoyun Köprülü Junction and Viaduct works initiated by Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality are progressing at full speed. At the intersection where the infrastructure works were completed, the demolition of the existing bridge was started to expand the road while the installation of the wall was installed. With the motto of a seamless transportation, the Metropolitan Municipality carries out an emergency action plan by maping the road network of Şanlıurfa and continues its work towards the plan. Launched Karakoyun Viaduct Bridge With the intersection of Akşemsetin, Suleymaniye, Hızmalı, Karakoyun and Bukhara Neighborhoods are experiencing a permanent solution to the traffic problem, while the vehicles coming from the Northwest Ring Road will be transition to the new boulevards and Sanliurfa-Gaziantep route will be provided. Similarly, the Karakoyun stream Aynı
- Work at Çukurova Regional Airport 28/09/2018 Tarsus, the AK Party President Ibrahim Gul, Turkey's first regional being held in Tarsus, in terms of the size of the second airport will have the title of Çukurova Regional Airport construction work on the site was examined. Ibrahim Gul, the President of the District, stated that the news about the construction works of some of the circles at the airport did not reflect the truth and he met with the staff of the contractor firm about the airport construction works he went with the journalists and some members of the board. The contractor firm, Bayburt construction authorities, has stated that Çukurova Airport will have two runways of 60 and 45 meters each, each with a length of 3 bin 500 meters.
- 11 582 thousand kilometers in Turkey Continues Work on the Railway Line 09/05/2018 International Railways Association (UIC) 10. World High Speed Railroad Congress and High Speed Railway Fair started in Ankara, hosted by TCDD. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, under construction in Turkey 11 582 thousand-kilometer railway line, take the tender and project preparation work that Halkalıfrom the end of the year until the end of the year in the high speed train for Istanbul to suburban lines and high-speed trains. Arslan, Gebze-Sabiha Gokcen, the second corridor in Istanbul, which will serve as a burden to move between Asia and Europe Ars
- Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Building Works Continuously 24/11/2018 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, Altınordu district, right next to the construction of the inter-city bus terminal construction works are underway. President Tekintaş, the completion of the project will meet the needs of the bus station in Altınordu district will provide a modern structure to the Army, he said. PRESIDENT TEKİNTAŞ, ın We will build a model and a modern building cevap The work of the new bus station, which has started to be constructed due to the fact that the old bus station serving in a restricted area in Altınordu district cannot meet today's needs, continues uninterruptedly. Stating that the project will be completed in a short time, President Engin Tekintaş said, belirten The work in the Altınordu Intercity Bus Terminal Project is progressing rapidly. The wall surrounding the project's terminal Pro
- Karakoyun Viaduct and Bridge Interchange Works Continue 07/12/2018 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci, Karakoyun Viaduct and Bridge Interchange found. Stating that the studies are continuing within the planning of the President, "We are the followers of our projects. Stop no, continue on," he said. Karakoyun Viaduct and Bridge Crossing continued to be constructed by the Metropolitan Municipality of. Receiving information from the technical team in the field, the President of the Farmer, 10 during the day by making a lane change on the Ipekyol traffic will minimize the intensity of the route, he said. "We are trying not to save DAY ŞANLIURFA'S FUTURE TO SAVE THE FUTURE" An important issue in the history of Şanlıurfa to solve a further issue underlining the President of the Farmer, "We, during our mandate"
- Work at the Second Airport to the Sea Full Gas Driving 06/06/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, sea built on the fill method is that Turkey will be the second airport in Rize and Artvin Airport is the most important part of the completion of the xnumx's percent of the rubble mound breakwater in nature, said: "When the entire airport infrastructure construction is considered, so the project 56 More than complete. " said. Minister Turhan made an assessment of the works at Rize-Artvin Airport, the foundation of which was laid at 30. Airport Rize center 2017, Artvin 34, Hopa 125 kilometers away, Stephano and Sunday reminded that made the coastal locality Turhan, here is the sea on then Airport Ordu-Giresun built by the method of filling said Turkey would be the second airport of that nature . Turhan, ...
- High Speed Test Train Procurement Tender Works 25/02/2016 Ministry of Development continues to carry out the High Speed Test Train Tender Project to be included in the investment program The Ministry of Development for the procurement of 1 High Speed Test Train to be used in the Ankara-Istanbul Super Speed Train Project continues to work. Earlier, the Ministry of Development requested the 2016 million TL allowance for the test train to be low and demanded research. The result of the re-work was sent to the Ministry of Development. If the application is accepted, the project will be included in the Investment Program of the year 71. The new test train to be taken Alın
- The proposals of the tender lines of the YHT Lines Project Maintenance Works with the Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines 04/06/2014 TCDD Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines and YHT Lines Project Maintenance tenders were collected. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD),'n TCDD conventional lines, fast train lines and YHT lines maintenance of 2650 set of 2 km and 2 km for two years 22 May 2014 Day was held in 1. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the 18.734.470,30 TL for A2 TL 29.145.969,19 for the A47.880.439,49, the total of 1 lira for the participating companies and their offerings (¨) is as follows: Proposal for the N
- Work on new metro and light rail system projects with a total length of 129,9 in Istanbul continues 10/05/2013 New developments related to New Metro and Light Rail System Projects, which will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; work on new metro and light rail projects with a total length of 129,9 is underway. After the completion of the studies related to the projects which are in the process of planning and tender preparation, the authorities stated that they will apply for the approval of the Council in order to make a tender announcement. After the required approvals are received, tender announcements will be made towards the end of this year or within the 2014 year. The 2013 budget of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is determined as 8 billion liras.
- Sculpture - Garage (T1) Tram Line Route Activities 08/08/2012 13 station will take place along the route of Stadium Street - Altıparmak Street - Atatürk Street - Sculpture - İnönü Street - Kıbrıs Şehitleri Street - City Square - Darmstad Street. A workshop building, 2 warehouse road, 2 workshop road, 15 scissors, a cruiser, 3 transformer building will be manufactured. There will also be a special rail system in the area intersecting the Cumhuriyet Caddesi tram line. 4 pieces of pocket lines were also designed in places suitable for emergencies. In project scope; construction of excavation-filling and infrastructure drainage systems, installation of stations, construction of stations, signaling systems compatible with existing traffic signaling systems and construction of tramway systems renaj
- Work for Erdek-Avsa Island Cable Car Project 05/03/2016 Erdek-Avsa Island Ropeway Project is in Progress: Mayor of Balikesir Metropolitan Municipality Ahmet Edip Ugur, Erdek-Avsa Island Cable Car Project continues to work, he said. Ugur, who visited the AK Party Erdek District President Murat Sever in his office, said that the works on the ropeway project that will connect Erdek to the Avşa Island. Uğur emphasized that they aim to bring big investments to the district and said: kayd We are considering a project that will increase the vision of Erdek and our islands. We are planning to connect the Kapıdağ Peninsula to Paşaliman and Avşa Island with a ropeway system that we plan to build in Erdek-Narlı Neighborhood. Our work on a ropeway project that is connected to Narlı from Erdek, from Narlı to Paşalimanı and from Paşalimanı to Avşa Erd