Some of the partners of the Third Airport were allegedly prepared to sell their shares at the airport valued at 11 billion dollars. Vinci, ADP and TAV are said to be interested in airport shares. IGA, the airport operator says 'no sales plan'.
According to Bloomberg, some of the partners of the third Airport are preparing to sell their shares at the airport, which is valued at $ 11 billion.
According to information provided by the source of the US investment bank Lazard. Next to Vinci, TAV Airports and his French partner Aeroports de Paris are also interested in the site's operator, IGA. Ferrovial SA is also interested in the project.
KOLİN HAS SOLD THE SHARES
HDI third airport operator, after borrowing 6.4 billion dollars (current exchange rates of about 39 billion) of Turkey's most indebted private sector business location.
The company has to pay an average of 1.1 billion euros per year (approximately 7.5 billion TL) for the airport's rent to the state. 's. Kolin was out of partnership by selling its share of 35 in this year.
IGA officials said the company does not have a plan to sell shares. Vinci, ADP and TAV officials did not comment on the issue. Investment bank Lazard did not comment on the subject.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Shares of Kardemir gain value through Railway Network 05/04/2013 Network Rail Kardemir shares gaining value from the Ministry of Transportation of Turkey's Kardemir after the existing railway network announced plans to increase their shares to the 2 solid rises. After Turkey's statement from the Ministry of Transport plans to raise the floor of the existing railway network 2 Kardemir shares gaining value. Shares of Kardemir starting from the day 1,73 pound are being traded on 4,65 pound with an increase of 1,80. (KRDMD) 800 MILLION DOLLAR INVESTMENT Investments continue to continue and next year's production of 3 million tons expressing Demirel, 800 said they would invest a million dollars. Demirel, "5 blast furnace" 2014 in February X
- 4 of China railway shares rise. on the day 13/02/2015 4 of China railway shares rise. On the day of the report: Chinese shares pushed the rise to the fourth day as earnings in the shares of telephones and rail suppress losses in financial stocks. Chinese shares pushed the rise to the fourth day, with earnings in telephones and rail shares suppressing losses in financial stocks. Phone operator China United Network Communications Ltd. 10 gained value. Train manufacturers CSR Corp. and China CNR Corp. rose above 7. Beingmate Baby & Child Food Co. increased 5.7 by Fonterra Cooperative Group Ltd. on plans to buy shares from the company. Citic Securities Co. while 1.1 has a loss in financial shares ise
- In the US, railroad shares became the focus of the rich 18/09/2015 In the US, railways became the center of interest for the rich: the shares of railway companies, which have seen significant losses in stock exchanges recently, have started to re-enter the world's largest and richest investors. CSX Corp., Union Pacific UNP and Norfolk Southern, one of the largest rail companies in the US, suffered a depreciation of 20 and 25, both since January. In an analysis on the MarketWatch site, it is pointed out that, with the recent increase in the belief in the US economy, billionaire investors such as Bill Gates and Warren Buffett tended to reorient these shares. Buffett's company Buff
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Claims Postponed Again 08/02/2019 Two times before the suspension of the 3 March announced the move to Istanbul Airport, April, this time the claim was put forward. 29 was inaugurated in October but was moved to 31 in December before 3 moved to December and the new relocation date to April was postponed to Istanbul Airport. Even though no official explanation has been made on the date, Airporthaber has been informed that the opinion of the election for the month of April was learned. It was learned that the election work was effective, while the local elections in 31 March announced that the move would take place. On the other hand, it is learned that Turkish Airlines has revised its plans according to the date of relocation. IGA on the subject İ
- Statement by DHMİ on the allegation that airplanes cannot land at Istanbul Airport 19/05/2019 Due to adverse weather conditions, the General Directorate of State Airports Authority was informed about the flights. In the statement made by the Authority; 468 8 from Istanbul Airport at the airport due to weather conditions, and 94 at the Sabiha Gokcen Airport were reportedly directed to other airports of 2. According to the statement made by DHMI, 17 is said to be necessary to explain the news published in the media on the fact that some of the planes that had to land at the airports in Istanbul were directed to the airports in other cities in May. MEASURES RECEIVED Aviation flight of the most important principles of life and property in the statement emphasized that ensuring the safety, as well as all over the world also found that the adverse meteorological conditions in Turkey ...
- The claim that Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge is sold to the Chinese 03/03/2018 It was claimed that the joint venture company of Astaldi SpA and IC Yatırım Holding A.Ş. had met with investors including Chinese companies for the sale of their shares in Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge. Business HT's Bloomberg News quoted that the joint venture company of Astaldi SpA and IC Yatırım Holding A.Ş. is discussing the sale of the shares of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge with investors, including Chinese companies. According to four people close to the subject, Astaldi, which owns the 20 of the joint venture, plans to sell all of its shares. IC İçtaş is the equivalent of Astaldi from the share of 80 in the percentage of…
- Claim of 400 Workers Dies in Construction of Third Airport 12/02/2018 Workers of the 3.havalim, they hurry up, they are pressured, no measures are taken to explain the security. Iyor In Zincirlikuyu, the dead are sent with coffins, here with body bags yol, according to the workers who said that deaths are hidden by giving money to families. 3 reacts to environmentalists and scientists because of the destruction of nature. scandals also occur in terms of occupational safety in airport construction. It is claimed that dozens of workers have lost their lives in the construction work where the registered 31 thousand people work. Employees define the construction site as a “cemetery Çalışan. Workers tell them that ı hurry up önlem is under pressure and that no measures have been taken for occupational safety. … In Zincirlikuyu, the dead are sent off with the coffin et, according to the workers who said et dead body bags u u
- 3. Claims of Worker's Deaths Moved to Parliament 12/02/2018 According to the news of Republic of Turkey Mehmet Kızmaz'ın; 400 workers were killed in the third airport construction, the families of workers from Anatolia were silenced by giving money. These allegations were also moved to Parliament. CHP Deputy Undersecretary for Trade Unions, Professional Chambers and Civil Society Organizations, Veli Ağbaba, the Labor and Social Security Minister Jülide Sarıeroğlu'nun asked the Parliament to answer the question. Ağbaba asked how many people lost their lives in construction, how many companies in the field were operating and whether there had been work murder cases in these companies in the past.
- 3 Following the Claim of Immigration. Airport View from the Air 08/08/2018 On the allegations of the occurrence of dent in the third Airport runway, the new airport construction announced to be launched in October, 29 was viewed from the sky. It was noteworthy that the sharing of her image came after the allegations of a dent in the airport track. 29 The first stage of 94 was completed in October. 'Temporary Acceptance Application' was made to the State Airports Authority (DHMI) for the operation of the airport, whose last status was displayed in the air. When all the stages are completed, work at Istanbul New Airport, which will be the largest airport in the world with the capacity of 200 million passengers, continues at full speed. The first stage of the airport will be opened in October 29 abı
- 3. 32 Billion TL Corruption Claim in Airport Tender 26/09/2018 CHP Deputy Chairman Aykut Erdoğdu, workers' actions in the third airport that came up with the agenda announced the corruption. Erdoğdu, 'Things that corruption is TL equivalent of about 32 5 billion TL Turkey about ten percent of the public budget. This amount is the highest amount of corruption we can detect after Türk Telekom privatization tender, 'he said. The third airport, which came up with workers 'killings and workers' actions, is now the subject of a major corruption claim. CHP Deputy Chairman Aykut Erdoğdu, who explained that major corruptions were made at the third airport where workers who reacted to work and housing conditions in recent weeks were arrested, said da