The renovation of the Erzurum Airport track was initiated. Within the scope of the studies, conversion of 08L runway head to CAT III standards will be completed.
The project will include 4 cm excavation and 19 cm asphalt pavement for the concrete pavement and surface peeling of the existing runway and will cost 24.745.000,00 TL. It is reported that all necessary measures have been taken to ensure that the work planned to be completed on 09.02.2020 does not adversely affect air traffic.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Schumacher crashed on ski slope 30/12/2013 Schumacher crashed on the ski track: Formula 1's legendary pilot Michael Schumacher crashed while skiing in France. Christophe Gernignon-Lecomte, Director of the Meribel Ski Center in the French Alps, said that Michael Schumacher crashed on a cliff at local time during 11.07 on Sunday but that he had a helmet on his head at the time. A few minutes after the accident, Gernignon-Lecomte said the first aid teams had arrived at the scene and Schumacher had been taken to the hospital. Police reportedly launched an investigation into the accident. The official minutes revealed that there was no collision with another skier who had mentioned a technical error as the cause of the accident. German pilot Alman
- Drift show on the ski track (Video) 24/02/2014 Drift show on the ski track: Rally and snowboard champion Çiçek Güney and former football player Pascal Nouma presented a drift show on the tracks at Palandöken Ski Center. Opel Turkey by the General Directorate, the festival was held in Palandöken Ski Center in Erzurum. Özge Ulusoy, Pascal Nouma, Simge Fıstıkoğlu and Çiçek Güney attended the event, which was held on the ski slopes of Polat Hotel. The firm's new vehicle was raised up to the upper gondola on snow. The coaches made the torch-ski demonstration, creating circles around the vehicle. After the show, the rally and snowboarding champion, the South of Pascal Nouma, was intense ardından
- Description of the student who died on the ski slope from the Governor's Office 28/01/2015 Governor's office, died on the ski slope of the student's description: Erzurum Governor's Office, Palandöken while skiing his head crashing into the curtain of university student Mehmet Akif Koyuncu'nin kept off with friends since the beginning of the season 10 number one entry, skiing can be done 09.00-16.00 hours outside , 23.00 reported that they were skiing. Erzurum Governorate, Palandöken closed the runway without skipping the ski slope while the head of the university student Mehmet Akif Koyuncu lost his life due to some news in the press. In the statement, Erzurum Palandöken and Konaklı Ski Centers are located in the Palandöken area, which is suitable for skiing and skiing.
- Tcdd Erzurum Station Manager Başar gave information about the high speed train between Erzurum and Ankara 30/03/2012 State Railways Erzurum Garage Manager Ahmet Basar, Erzurum-Ankara high-speed train work, the feasibility report is completed, he said. Awesome, AA correspondent, said in a statement, 2012 will sign important work in the summer season. Başar said that a new historical beginning will be experienced for Erzurum with the start of the high-speed train expedition. The speedy train and the climate as a fast train zone will make our people comfortable, safe in
- Trolley Works Officially Started in Erzurum 27/05/2019 The drilling test for the tramway test was published in the Official Gazette and the XErzurum Light Rail System (Tramway) Project, a project worth £ 1 million, started. According to Sinan AYDIN, from Erzurumgünebakış; The Light Rail System (Tramway) project, which was on the agenda of Erzurum from 890, finally became formalized. According to the decision published in the Official Gazette; Construction of two tram lines in Erzincan and Erzurum will be carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. In this context, drilling for tramway ground test in Erzurum began to hit. According to the decision of the Council of Ministers on the subject, the Metropolitan Municipality of Erzurum Gar-Atatürk University Campus-Medical Faculty-Region Training and Research Hospital-City ya
- Tender Announcement: DMU interior dressing materials will be purchased (TÜVASAŞ) 21/08/2015 General Directorate of TÜVASAŞ DMU interior dressing materials will be purchased KIK REGISTRATION NUMBER: 2015 / 108609 SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO THE SUBMISSION Information on the business owner Article 1- 1.1. The owner of the business administration; a) Name: TÜVASAŞ General Directorate b) Address: Mithat paşa Mah. National Sovereignty cad.no:xnumx, ADAPAZARI / TURKEY c) Telephone number: 131 90 264 (Internal: 2751660-3451-3452) d) Fax number: 3453 90 264 e) E-mail address: for firstname.lastname@example.org Related Unit: Purchasing Department - Research and Tender Preparation Directorate 2751679. Tenderers, tender information, Research and Bidding İst
- Tender Announcement: Overground application of Istanbul-wide subway lines 11/11/2015 Istanbul-wide subway lines will be taken on the ground-based renovation project service ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY RAIL SYSTEM PROJECTS DIRECTORATE ISTANBUL SUPPLY-BASED STRUCTURES OF VENTILATION STRUCTURES (VENTILATION, EMERGENCY OUTPUT STRUCTURES) and open tender procedure. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2015-Administration a) Address: Huzur Mah. Station Road Seyrantepe Metro Facilities Sarıyer / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 150130 - 1 c) Electronic İstasyon
- Tender Announcement: Transport Amendment and Modernization Service 14/11/2018 Transport Amendment and Modernization Service Will Be Taken TCDD TAŞIMACILIK A.Ş. GENERAL DIRECTORATE YHT OPERATION DIRECTORATE / ANKARA TRANSPORT MODIFICATION AND MODERNIZATION service procurement shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 572451 1-Administration a) Address: Anafartalar Mah. Talatpaşa Bulvarı No: 10 Ankara Station Building ULUS ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 / 71676 - 3123246338 c) e-mail address: .kik.gov.tr / EKAP / 2-a) Qualification, type of service subject to the tender.
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 is the first of the Erzurum Express that operates on the Ankara-Erzurum line ... 20/06/2012 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which runs on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.
- Today in History: 20 June 2003 Erzurum Express on Ankara-Erzurum line 20/06/2015 History Today 20 June 2003 The route of Erzurum Express, which operates on Ankara-Erzurum line, has been extended to Kars.