In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the city, the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality launched the first practice in the scope of the ğı First Pedestrian X project launched in 81. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front.
Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city.
Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings
The first application of the project will be carried out on the streets and boulevards where there is a high density of vehicles and pedestrians.
Before the center then in the districts
Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Department Traffic Branch Directorate, Kazim Karabekir Street on the road made a double-component road line application. Teams, along with pedestrian crossings, can be seen by the drivers. In this way, drivers will be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian and school passages and to be warned by considering the appropriate distance. Authorities, within the scope of the project before the city's main arteries and then said the districts will continue.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tender Announcement: Elevator Works will be carried out on the pedestrian overpasses located in Eskişehir-İnönü YHT Line 23/07/2018 Elevator Works will be carried out on the pedestrian overpasses located on the YHT Line in Eskişehir-İnönü. It shall be awarded by open tender procedure in accordance with the Article 276 of the Public Procurement Law. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 992 / 278 738-Administration's a) Address: YHT Regional Office, Eti District, Celal Bayar Bulvari No: 4, ATG AVM 4734. Kat ÇANKAYA / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 19 / 2018 - 358616 c) Kat
- Police take precautions on level crossings (Photo Gallery) 24/04/2015 The police are taking precautions at the level crossings: After the trains were stoned by the children in the Turgutlu district of MANİSA, the police began to take measures at the crossing stages of the train. At the time of the train's crossing, the 3 returns to its normal function after providing the civilian police train crossing, which tries to take precautions at the crossing of the level. In the past years, the stones of the train were broken with stones thrown by the children, the police started to take measures. Last Sunday night Uşak - İzmir train was stopped at Turgutlu Train Station where the train stopped to pick up passengers, the train's mechanic was injured on Wednesday at the time of the 18.00.
- Pedestrian Practice in Gördes 15/05/2019 Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', Manisa Metropolitan Municipality is determined by the following points; Expressing pedestrian priority First assembles pedestrian icons. In this context, strips were drawn on various streets of Gördes district which determine the pedestrian priority. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and increase the security of life and property, in this context, also assembled 'First Pedestrian' icons in Gördes district. In the works carried out by Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services Branch, pedestrian crossing strips were taken in various streets of the district. Ulaşım
- 'Pedestrian' Application on Akhisar's Roads 27/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, '' First Pedestrian '' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in the 81 province for the priority of pedestrian safety. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality pointed out the pedestrian safety applications by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the streets where there is heavy traffic and pedestrian traffic. Teams, pedestrian crossings in front of the drivers can see the 'First Pedestrian' images with the renewal of the work has done. It is important to note that the drivers have come to the pedestrian crossings and are careful gel
- Half-Rest Konya-Karaman YHT Underpasses Danger Bells 14/06/2017 Half-Rest Konya-Karaman YHT Underpass of Hazards: Konya-Karaman YHT work due to the prolongation of the residents of Çomaklı neighborhood left in the sub-parcel construction site wants to be completed as soon as possible. Konya-Karaman high-speed train (YHT) line continues to work. In the first phase of the works, the old rails were adjusted to the high-speed train with the reinforcement work in the existing railway line. In the second phase, parallel line pavement was constructed in the high speed train line. One of the last steps of the project was to complete the crossing of the railway crossing as an underpass. Between Konya-Karaman Konya
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- 'First Pedestrian' Application in Saruhanlı for the Safety of Pedestrians 22/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has carried out various works in order to provide pedestrian superiority in traffic and to increase the security of life and property, carried out the installation of 'First Pedestrian' icons in Saruhanlı. Within the scope of the study, strips were drawn on various streets of Saruhanli to determine the pedestrian priority. Within the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year announced by the Ministry of Interior for the year of 2019 with the motto of 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting', lar Pedestrian Y icons, which imply pedestrian priority, are assembled. Pedestrian crossing strips were taken on various streets of Saruhanli during the studies carried out by the Directorate of Transportation Department Traffic Services. To the pedestrian crossing of vehicle drivers Araç
- Tender Announcement: New Pedestrian Underpass will be constructed under the existing pedestrian underpass in Malatya. 28/07/2016 The New Pedestrian Underpass will be constructed under the existing pedestrian underpass in the Malatya area. Republic of Turkey, General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL IMMOVABLE PROPERTY PROVIDING THE NEW PUBLICATION SUBSTITUTE TO THE EXISTING PASSIVE SUBSTATION CONTINUED IN MALATYA GARPATH will be awarded by open tender procedure in accordance with the Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 281702 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 MALATYA MERKEZ / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address İhale
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 16/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.
- 'First Pedestrian' Images were Draw on Pedestrian Roads in Sakarya 20/05/2019 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department is implementing a new application. In order to increase the awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic, new pedestrian paths in various parts of the city were first seen on foot. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Branch is implementing a new application. With the new study, 'First Pedestrian' visuals started to be drawn on the strips of lightless pedestrian roads in various parts of the city. In a statement from the Transportation Department of the Presidency, "Turkey in the year 2019 'Pedestrian Priority Year' together with the proclamation of the traffic in the pedestrian priority to raise awareness and draw attention to pedestrian priority Traffic Directorate on behalf of our team ...
- Manisa Metropolitan First Said Yaya 03/06/2019 Within the scope of 'Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year' announced by the Ministry of Interior by the slogan 'Priority of Life, Priority Emitting' for the year of 2019, Pedestrian symbolizes pedestrian priority. Within this scope, the stripes that determine the pedestrian priority were drawn in various streets of Kırkağaç district. In order to ensure pedestrian safety and supremacy in traffic, and to prevent loss of life and property, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the painting of 'First Pedestrian' icons in Kırkağaç district. In the works carried out by Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, the pedestrian crossing on various streets of the district il
- PTT's HGS Mobile Application is Online 25/11/2014 PTT HGS Mobile App Live: Post Office branches with more than 4000 having Turkey's most extensive network, HGS has released mobile apps on the iOS and Android platforms. Thanks to the HGS mobile application developed by ePTTAVM and Ülkem A.Ş., HGS stops to PTT for the filling process. HGS mobile application, which has been prepared to raise awareness of the community due to the increase of internet sites and applications that claim to make HGS sales and filling recently, can be downloaded free of charge to all phones and tablets. With the HGS mobile app, which eliminates the need to go to PTT to upload to HGSs, which is the new standard of rapid transition on highways lar
- Pedestrian Priority Ground Application in Konya 22/04/2019 After the announcement of 2019 by the Ministry of Internal Affairs by the Ministry of Internal Affairs as the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year, the Konya Metropolitan Municipality made ground markings to the 235 point on the main street in order to create awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic. The attention to pedestrians will be carried out in front of the 362 school in the center. Konya Metropolitan Municipality continues its pedestrian priority ground works on the main streets in the city center and in front of the school. After the Ministry of Interior announced the 2019 year as the Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year, in the 81 provinces, in the same month, the practices of pedestrians were started with the slogan geç Priority of Life, Priority Emitting İç. In this context, on the instructions of the Ministry Bu
- Pedestrian Priority Floor Application from Malatya Metropolitan 17/05/2019 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the year of the 2019 "Traffic Year of Priority" has been declared in order to create awareness of pedestrians in traffic traffic on many points horizontal, vertical siding, road marking and gravity studies carried out. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, by the Ministry of Interior announced the year of geler Pedestrian Priority Traffic geler in the year of 2019. In order to create awareness of pedestrian priority in traffic, drivers made horizontal and vertical ground markings on main streets and pedestrian traffic. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality works on pedestrian priority ground works on the main streets in the city center and in front of the school. 2019 year of the Ministry of Interior Yaya işleri
- Alanya-Antalya High Speed Train Project should be realized as soon as possible 15/07/2013 Alanya-Antalya High Speed Train Project should be implemented as soon as possible: ANTALYA Mayor Mustafa Akaydın, CHP Provincial Chairman Devrim Kök, CHP District Chairman Şevki Türktaş visited Alanya Association of Journalists (AGC) President Mehmet Ali Dim yesterday. Akaydın, who came to visit with his team, received information on the problems of Alanya from AGC President Dim. President Dim, "2014 will be held in March, with the local elections in Alanya, Antalya's lower-level municipality. Antalya, Alanya will serve as a lower-tier municipality. Antalya and Alanya, the city of tourism in both cities. We want a high speed train between Alanya and Antalya.
- Fast train underground crossing work 40 Can end day before 05/02/2014 High-speed underground trainings 40 Can be completed before the day: Within the scope of high-speed underground trainings, the station bridge was demolished and a temporary service road was constructed in the region to prevent the current tram transportation from being interrupted. For a while, this line was used, albeit heavily limping. In recent days, TCDD's superstructure work in the bridge area, and then to connect to the normal line of the Tram Line SSK - Bus Station direction of the stops during the 40 stopped voyages throughout the day. It was good for this process to coincide with the semester break, as there is a bit of trouble with free bus services at a time when schools are on vacation cin
- Measures must be taken on level crossings 30/01/2017 Measures must be taken first in level crossings: The Undersecretariat of the United Transport Workers Union (BTS), General Secretary İshak Kocabıyık, who pointed out the increasing level crossing accidents in recent years, said that the necessary measures should be taken at the level crossings as soon as possible. Ishak Kocabıyık, who recently pointed to the level crossing accidents, has been continuing with the negligence, indifference and irresponsibility of the concerned, despite the noticeable increase in level crossing accidents. There is no 160 annual management culture where the practices are implemented quickly by the United Transport Workers Union, especially for the restructuring of TCDD.
- Konya OSB should be passed to the rail system as soon as possible 08/02/2017 Konya OSB'da Rail System as soon as possible: Due to icing and fog in Ankara road yesterday morning at different points of the chain traffic accidents involving many vehicles took place. While the 38 was injured in the accident, Ankara road was closed to traffic for a long time. Every day almost 70 thousand people formed by the traffic density of icing and dense fog is added to the disaster, he said. If there is no solution to the density in the Organized Industrial Zone, this accident will not be the last! Hidden icing and fog led 38 to the road in Ankara. Konya-Ankara highway near the ASTIM Industrial site and this way Istanbul Ankara
- Özgenç: hay Trabzon-Erzincan Railway Project should be realized as soon as possible Öz 02/11/2017 KOBİDER Chairman Nurettin Özgenç made a statement at the press conference about the Trabzon Railway Project. DON'T BE IMAGED Özgenç expressed his concern about the lack of concrete steps for the railway project. We wanted to bring to the agenda that we were concerned that there was no concrete opening. Concrete steps should be taken and we think that the project which is of great importance for the eastern black sea region should not be in the imagination. Som We can't understand TRABZON NOT CONNECTING TO ERZİNCAN The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line was opened recently, Özgenç said, AM Projects contribute to the development of our countries. Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line through Asia, Europe and America that connects Turkey's neighboring province of Trabzon, which can be considered ...
- Uludağ will be released attention to the winter time in the ski lift 25/10/2016 Uludag will be going teleferikd attention was switched to winter time: winter and one of Turkey's most important tourism centers of nature who will alert Uludag came out with a cable car. 176 cabin with an hour per thousand 500 passenger carrying capacity, 9 km with the world's longest cable car line, Bursa Teleferik, today, the winter time began to apply. . Our cable car operating hours will change from 25 October 2016 to 09.00-18.00, UM said Bursa Teleferik's social media account.
- Today in History: 22 December 2003 Block train application in freight transportation 22/12/2012 History 22 December 1885 All the disputes have been frozen between the parties by the Ottoman Empire and Baron Hirsch and the rights of the Rumeli railway operation were given to Hirsch. It was decided that the share of the state's shares would be reduced by Hirsch. 22 1934 23 1933 of the Intermediary Goods with Railways and CMS for Passenger Transport of Passenger Goods, 2641 of the CIV contracts. 22 December 2003 Block train application has been started in cargo transportation.
- Free internet application in light rail system implemented in Samsun 03/06/2013 In Samsun, free internet application was implemented in light rail system. The application carries the first of its kind in Turkey. Transportation industry's first and only woman working in the world workshop Electricity - Electronics Engineer Electrical Maintenance Supervisor hope Özsoy holding Bostanci within Samulaş, tram to the Internet modem placing during the journey of the passengers gives a chance to get online has scored a first in Turkey. Samulaş put an 2 internet modem on every tram and started to provide internet service to its passengers in an unlimited and free way. Samulaş General Manager Akın Üner, stating that the internet service in the tram is a project of Samulaş, "The percentage of our passenger is close to 60 university"