2 2018 2020 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Niğde Governor Yılmaz Şimşek examined the ongoing works on site and received information from the contractor company authorities about road construction works.
Review during Governor Yilmaz Simsek, Ankara, Aksaray, Konya, Kirsehir, he said Nevsehir and Nigde boundaries located within the Ankara-Nigde in the last ring of the highway extending to Turkey's southern border crossing of the highway network location.
The total length of 330,25 is expected to be approximately 2020 kilometers in the 25 Ankara-Niğde Motorway is planned to enter into service in the year of Governor Şimşek, de the highway's XNUMX kilometer section passes through the borders of our city. I hope that; When the highway that starts at Gölbaşı and ends at Niğde Gölcük junction will be completed, the distance between Ankara and Niğde will be shortened.
With the completion of the motorway, the importance of the interest in the region, including the province, and the tourism potential of the region will increase in time with the Governor Şimşek, depending on the increasing industrial and commercial activities in the coming years, the highway will make a significant contribution to our city's economy.
As we have witnessed an example here today, I would like to express my satisfaction that the big projects of our country continue unabated um.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ankara-Niğde Highway will be opened at 2020 20/09/2018 The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan stated that the construction period of the Ankara-Niğde Highway Project, which is a total of 330 kilometers, will be completed in 2022 but that the contractor firm has taken the necessary measures and increased its capacity to commission the project in 2020. Turhan, the Ankara-Niğde Highway construction of the construction of the statement after the statement, the Ankara-Pozanti Motorway Ankara-Niğde section of the work on the site by monitoring the work done at the site, he said. Ankara-Pozantı Motorway, one of the most important sectors that Ankara-Nigde sections, starting at the Agility of this way of Turkey Turhan said that constitutes the final link in extending the motorway network to the southern border, Ankara-Nigde highway build-operate-transfer ( It was built by the BOT method Y
- Tender Announcement: Reconstruction and landscaping of Niğde station building, Niğde Logistics Directorate Building and roof improvement 14/09/2012 TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Registration Number: 2012 / 122332 1 - Administration a): Marsandiz Mevkii Yenimahalle / ANKARA b) telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3122111571 c) e-mail address (if applicable): firstname.lastname@example.org 2 - Procurement The nature, type and quantity of the construction work: Restoration a) Place of work Niğde b) Date of commencement of work Date of delivery of the contract within 5 days starting from the date of the contract work will be started c) Duration of work 90 (ninety) days 3- Tender / Qualification Assessment: a Location: Ankara b) Date and time: 24.09.2012 - 10: 00 4 - Tender)
- Gaziantep Airport New Teminal Building Will Be Launched In 2020 30/12/2018 Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, who came to Gaziantep for a series of visits and contacts, received information from the authorities by examining the ongoing works on the expansion of Gaziantep Airport Terminals and the construction of the new terminal building. Turhan, who made statements to the press members after the investigations, stated that Gaziantep Airport New Terminal building will be opened in the year of 2020. 6 has the new additional bellows system…
- North Marmara Motorway to be opened in 2020 16/04/2019 69, the General Manager of the General Directorate of Highways, started the opening ceremony on Monday in April with the opening ceremony of 15 in the Halil Rifat Pasha Hall. The ceremony was attended by the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Mehmet Cahit TURHAN, Deputy Minister Enver İSKURT, General Manager of Highways Abdulkadir URALOĞLU, Deputy General Managers, Regional Managers, Heads of Departments, sector representatives and Karayolcular. TURHAN, speaking at the ceremony, said that these meetings, which are held every year, are a en tradition of highway T in which the road map of the institution is determined. TURHAN, where the boundaries between the distant and the closer, the global interaction is constantly increasing in this period of transportation AN
- Ankara - Niğde Highway Project 25/07/2013 The studies on the model to be carried out The studies on the Ankara - Niğde Highway Project, which is one of the highway projects that have been started to be constructed in recent years, but which has not been started yet, is being examined by the Ministry of Development. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the ministry is also working on the model of the project in question. The Ministry of Development does not look at the realization of the project in the recent years with BOT, the Build-Operate-Transfer model, which is fashionable in high budget projects. Considering the traffic in the area; construction expenses, expropriation, guarantees, unexpected costs, interest and reimbursement laştırma
- Tender Announcement: Preparation of EIA Reports for connection roads and quarries with Ankara-Niğde Motorway 25/07/2014 EIA REPORT PREPARATION SERVICE WILL BE TAKEN GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF HIGHWAYS / DEPARTMENT OF PROGRAM AND MONITORING The preparation of EIA Reports of connection roads and quarries with Ankara-Niğde Motorway will be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with the Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information about the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 79112 1-Administration a) Address: General Directorate of Highways İsmet İnönü Bulvarı No: 14 06100 Yücetepe ÇANKAYA / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3124158054 - 3124157941 c) Electronic Mail The address of the tender document can be seen at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-Tender i
- 2020 Olympics candidate for Istanbul's 2020 Mega Transportation Projects 19/02/2012 MARMARAY: 2013 will be put into service at the end of the year and the two sides of the Bosporus will be connected to each other. The subway connections of suburban lines will also contribute significantly to Istanbul's traffic problem. The project will provide transportation of two 1.5 million people per day in Istanbul. TIRE WHEELED TUBE: The foundation of the project is expected to be put into service in 2015. It will use cars and minibuses that will connect the two sides of Istanbul under the sea. The tube passageway built to the south of the two bridges will use 90 thousand vehicles per day. BRIDGE AND NORTHERN MARMARA MOTORWAY: The project to be auctioned in April consists of two parts. M
- Niğde Environment Highway was opened 20/02/2012 The Niğde Environment Highway, 20 February 2012, was opened on Wednesday with a ceremony. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali YILDIRIM, Niğde Governor Alim BARUT, Governor of Nevşehir Abdurrahman SAVAŞ, General Director of Highways M. Cahit TURHAN, district deputies, mayors and citizens attended the ceremony. In his speech, Minister Binali YILDIRIM said that Niğde took its name from abundance and abundance and that Niğde 10 has been an uninterrupted settlement center for a thousand years. YILDIRIM said that the motorway will continue from Adana to Niğde and from Ankara to Istanbul and said, da We have equipped every corner of the country with divided roads. We split the roads, we merged lives. Today it is a Bugün
- Kayseri High Speed Line will be activated at 2020 25/01/2016 Kayseri High Speed Line will be launched at 2020: President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan spoke at the 120 Year of Honor Program of Kayseri Chamber of Commerce. In the past 13 year, Erdoğan said that they gave all kinds of support in order to bring the potential of Kayseri to better life and that they had put Kayseri in the center of transportation projects. Erdogan, "79 83 kilometers divided into the city per year 13 miles, we added it to 437 more than a year. President Erdoğan continued his words as follows: "Ankara-Yozgat-Kayseri High Speed Train Project"
- Ankara subways and Ankara-Istanbul HRC will be launched next year (Video) 19/11/2013 Ankara subways and Ankara-Istanbul HRC will be launched next year: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said that the Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line will be opened in the first months of the year next year. Yıldırım made a presentation on the budget of 2014 of the Ministry in the Planning and Budget Commission. Recalling that the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) was restructured towards liberalization, Yildirim provided information on the state of the railways. Yildirim, Turkey's expressed that they aim to provide full integration with its neighbors. A reminiscent of Marmaray's launch of 29 in October, Yıldırım said that this project is a solution to both the prestige and the traffic problem of Istanbul. Marmar
- Sivas-Ankara High Speed Train Line will be launched in 2017 09/03/2014 Sivas and Ankara will enter service in 2017 High Speed Train Line: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry Undersecretary Habib pale, "In the 2023, Turkey in general we aim to 37 thousand 500 kilometers of divided highway," he said. Soluk, Sivas, a wedding hall located in the town of Susehri in his speech in the program, Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications gave information about the investments in the Ministry. Soluk pointed out that many power during the period of their power, "11 years, taking into account all the risks of our bodies have been put under the stone and we have done these services. Road, airline, maritime are doing," he said. Soluk expresses that they want to make way to the hearts, yol
- Kirazlı-Halkalı Metro Line to be put into service at 2020 13/11/2017 Kirazlı- whose work continues in full swingHalkalı Metro Line will be opened in 2020. Kirazlı- Construction started in August of 2017Halkalı Metro Line's work continues at full speed. 9,7 will be located at the 10 stop on the metro line, which is planned to be in kilometers. The 6 will be completely underground, the 2 will be partially underground and the 1 will be built on the viaduct. 2020'll be opened to service The project will cost 1 billion 185 million pounds are expressed. Kirazlı-Halkalı Metro Line will be opened in 2020. METRO STORES Kirazlı-Halkalı Metro Line; Kirazli, Barbaros, Malazgirt, Mimar Sinan, Fatih, Halkalı, Central Hospital, Hospital, Mass Housing, Yarımburgaz, Halkalı stations ...
- Towards the end of 2013 of Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line with Marmaray 30/08/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Ankara-Istanbul high speed helicopter project to examine the site came to Osmaneli district. Minister Yıldırım, ın Bilecik made the biggest investment in its history. We don't have time for any delay or failure. The follow-up of the project is very important. Pro Bilkent Governor Halil Akpinar, MHP Bilecik deputy Bahattin Seker, Mayor Selim Yagci, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Kahraman and company officials attended the meeting held in Osmaneli district building site. Minister Yıldırım, hizmet Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line will be put into service with Marmaray towards the end of 2013. The project Pro
- Ankara YHT Terminal will be put into service at 2016 25/08/2014 Ankara YHT Terminal will be put into service at 2016: The High Speed Train Terminal, which was started in Ankara a while ago and will bring the capital to a modern structure, will be opened in 2016. The terminal, which was started a year ago in the capital, will have a total building area of 177 thousand 895 square meters. The terminal is planned to be completed in 2016. Within the scope of the project, with the 99 room and 198 bed capacity in the High Speed Train Station, the office building with a rentable area of 5 thousand 367 is planned to be approximately 24 stores with a thousand square meter leasable area. Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya after the continuation of YHT voyages Eskişehir-Istanbul-
- Deputy Rootstones 29 will be put into service in October, Ankara YHT Station 28/10/2016 Deputy Root Stamp 29 will be put into service in October Ankara YHT Station Investigated: AK Party Samsun deputy Fuat Köktaş, Samsun - Ankara wanted to accelerate the tender, project and construction tenders of the High Speed Railway. AK Party Samsun deputy Fuat Köktaş, the establishment of the Republic 93. 29 High Speed Train (YHT) will be put into service on October Saturday in Ankara Station, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, Parliament, Public Works, Reconstruction, Transport and Tourism Commission Members, bureaucrats and investor company powers were examined. 'VERY IMPORTANT FOR OUR EXPORT Bay, who is also a member of the Public Works, Development, Transportation and Tourism Commission,'
- Ankara-Sivas YHT Line will be put into service at the end of 2018 25/02/2017 Ankara-Sivas YHT Line will be put into service at the end of 2018: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın"There is an important production of 62 km tunnel between Ankara and Sivas and 55 progress has been achieved in all of these manufactures. Since the Yerköy-Sivas section is going a long way ahead, we will start the construction of this place this year. I hope aim to take, "he said. Apaydin, Turkey Railway Machines Industry AŞ (TÜDEMSAŞ) to make observations came from Sivas, Sivas-Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) Project gave information about the work. Apaydın, who explained that the infrastructure works of YHT from Kayaş to Sivas continued at a fast pace an
- Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) line, 23.08.2011 will be launched on Tuesday. 21/08/2011 According to the information received from the AA correspondent TCDD General Directorate, technical tests and communication software work seamlessly completed the line of the opening of the 23 August evening Ankara Station will be lifted YHT. The ceremony will take place in Konya after the iftar dinner will be held at the ceremony and the line will be opened in Gar. 300 YHT set will be used in December and 12 YHT set will be used for 350 trains in a short time. 6 hour 1 time expedition between two cities, between Ankara and Sincan N
- Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train to be put into service at 2015 06/01/2012 The first step was taken in the YHT Project between İzmir and Ankara, which is among the 35 projects to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train (YHT) road project, which has been discussed for many years, has been studied. The first stage of the project, the 169 kilometer for the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar section of the 26 firm bid. The proposals for the first phase of the YHT Project, which will be downloaded between Izmir and Ankara to 3,5 hours, were received today. 26 was the company's desire for the construction of the first stage. After evaluating the tenders of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), Yönetim
- Samsun-Ankara High-Speed Train Line When to enter the service? 08/12/2018 CHP Samsun deputy Kemal Zeybek, said the Samsun-Ankara high-speed train line will be opened in 2019 when asked to open. CHP Samsun deputy Kemal Zeybek, who talked in the KIT Commission, reminding TCDD officials that the High Speed Train line between Samsun and Ankara will be put into service in 2019, and he added, inin When the project works of Samsun, Ankara High Speed Train Line will be completed in 2019 and the tender processes will be completed? 2030? Before and after? Here, it is important to inform our citizens correctly. TCDD officials stated that the project is in the preparation phase; speeches to be finalized in 2019 in previous years arı
- Mecca-Medina high speed train will be launched in January 2014 25/08/2012 It was announced that the High Speed Train Project, which was started to be built between Mecca and Medina, will be completed in January 2014 and in this way 3 million passengers will be transported annually. Transport Minister Jabara Al Seraisry, said in a statement, the project will be completed on time and planned as planned, stating that this way, the holy places will be a great relax in the visit. Traveling between Mecca and Medina will be completed in 300 hours of 2 hours with the 30 speedometer per hour with the fast train project. A total of 480 kilometers of high-speed train project in Jeddah, which also runs between Jeddah King Abdulaziz airport and Medina airport de
- Antakya Cable Car Line will be launched in June 25/02/2013 Antakya Cable Car Line Kuruyer Village Social Aid and Solidarity Association to be put into service in June Court visit to President Savaş Savaş'da War: Cable Car Line and Social Facilities Will Bring the Region Kuruyer Village Social Assistance and Solidarity Association President Hayrettin Turkmen and board members, Antakya Municipality President Assoc. He paid a courtesy visit to Lütfü Savaş. In addition to the President of the Association Hayrettin Turkmen, the board members Serdar Yilmaz Sarac, Mustafa Aksoy, Mustafa Yersoken and Kuruyer Primary School Director Izzet Hanyol took place. In his speech during the visit, Hayrettin Türkmen, President of Kuruyer Village Social Assistance and Solidarity Association, said:
- Antakya Ropeway Project to be launched in June 16/05/2013 Antakya Teleferic Project The Teleferic Project between Habibi Neccar Mountain and İplik Market, planned for the development of tourism in Antakya, which is cradling CIVILIZATIONS that will be in service in June, will be completed and put into service in June. Antioch Mayor Lütfü War, about 7 million pounds 14 months ago construction of the cable car started to build 1150 meters long, 6 minutes as output and the same time as the landing project, he said. The cable car with the capacity of carrying 1200 per hour will play an important role in the tour of the tourists coming to Antakya. In addition to the ropeway system, there are views of the mountain terraces, urban forest and wild coffee. Thanks to the cable car, it is difficult to reach fer
- Underpass Will Be Launched Soon 03/09/2013 The Lower Passage Will Be Coming Soon: The construction of the underpass connecting Arifiye center with the Lower Kirazca Quarter came to an end. Within the scope of the High Speed Train (YHT) project, the renovation of the railway was completed and the Neviye District Level Crossing, Lower Kirazca and Toyota Hospital and the buses that were used for the villages were lifted and this caused the reaction of the citizens. For this reason, the TCDD is located in the Neviye neighborhood instead of the level crossing. While the construction of the underpass is in full swing, the underpass will be completed in a short time and will be put into service. Arifiye Mayor Ismail Karakullukçu said in his statement, ı Arifiye Ar
- Bursan's local tram will be put into service during the Kurban festival (Video - Photo Gallery) 03/10/2013 The local tram Bursan will enter service in the silkworm Eid: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which is produced in consultation with the rail and downloaded the second silkworm test involved driving Kocaeli Metropolitan Mayor Abraham Karaosmanoğlu, "Just Bursa not, I am proud on behalf of Turkey," he said. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, the second silkworm started the test drive by specifying that before the Feast of Sacrifice of the Bursalıların can travel with silkworm gave. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe'ye visit the historic building that statue Kocaeli Metropolitan Mayor Abraham Karaosmanoğlu, which also examined the manufacturing stage of Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm joined the test driving. Construction site…
- Xinjiang subway will be launched very soon 28/01/2014 The Sincan Metro will be in service very soon: Sincan Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, Ankara's rising star in the services of Sincan, Ostim Radio 96.0 shared the live broadcast with the citizen. Mayor Tuna, guest of the program "Nurcan'la Half Apple", 1 hour-long live on the question of the citizen answered questions. Sharing many projects with the audience, Tuna said that the trial voyages of the Xinjiang Subway would be completed soon. The city of Sincan to change the face of Sincan and the projects that will change the Sincan Mayor Assoc. Dr. After Mustafa Tuna, Güngörmüşler Konağı and Sincan Culture House, the works for the Konak in Fatih were rapidly Mustafa