Hosted by Lapseki District Governorate, South Marmara Development Agency (GMKA) with the support of the three-day training program will take place with the support of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge Lapseki positive effects will be discussed on February 12-13-14.
The training which will be given by the academic staff of Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University, City and Regional Planning Department, will be the economic, social and spatial effects of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge; how to plan / manage the process and how to convert Lapseki to Smart City
The program's 1. Day: International Projects, Mega Projects, Spatial Development of Marmara Region and 1915 Canakkale Bridge; 2. Day: 1915 Positive Effects of Çanakkale Bridge on Regional / Local Economic Structure, Positive Effects of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge to Social Structure; 3. Day: 1915 The Spatial Effects of Çanakkale Bridge, 1915 The Effects of Çanakkale Bridge on Lapseki on Smart Cities Road will be discussed.
3-day mega projects on an international scale through the program 1915 Canakkale Bridge undoubtedly regional and will affect local development dynamics, 1915 Dardanelles bridge and connecting roads, Turkey's highest industrialization and with the urbanization rate Marmara Region spatial development and the location of some sectors will focus on the selection. How will this process affect Lapseki today and how will it affect it? Can Lapseki play a new role in the Marmara Region? What can be the effects of change on Lapseki's social structure and economic structure? Most importantly, how should this change process be managed in short and long term? What kind of strategy should regional and local actors follow? answers to questions.
During the three-day training program, taking into account the dynamics and impacts created by the major transportation projects previously implemented in the world and in our country; Future predictions and Smart City Lapseki, How Spatial Planning and Management? The topics will be discussed, recommendations and evaluations will be collected.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 1915 Çanakkale Bridge Lapseki Keson Download Ceremony Done 27/05/2019 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan said that the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge would provide significant economic acceleration in the region. said. Minister Turhan, 30 Canakkale Bridge - Lapseki Dipping Ceremony in the world, the longest span of the world, 1 on the Asian side of the Canakkale Bridge to the sink of the cauldron of the pleasure of being immersed, he said. Turhan said that their only goal was to pr bring the nation above the level of contemporary civilization in order not to drop the crescent to the ground inin, and that uyg
- 1915 The foundation of the Çanakkale Bridge will be laid on 18 March 19/08/2016 1915 The foundation of the Çanakkale Bridge will be laid in 18 March: AK Party Deputy Chairman Çanakkale Deputy Bülent Turan stated that the foundation of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will be laid at 18 March 2017. 1915 Bülent Turan, who stated that they are pleased with the progress of the process in Çanakkale Bridge, said Tur We see our front more clearly in Çanakkale Bridge which is very important for our President and Prime Minister. The history of our Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications also reveals this. As it is known, the two-foot opening of the bridge is 100. 2023 meter will be in accordance with the year. The 2023 bridge will become the longest suspension bridge in the world. With the bridge…
- 1915 Canon Bridge Conveyor Installation 18/03/2019 The construction of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, which is under construction, will be performed today with a ceremony. 18 March Martyrs' Memorial Day to be held at 18 Mart Stadium and 104 of Çanakkale Victory. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who will attend the Year Ceremony, will also examine the construction works of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge. President Erdoğan will assemble the tower caisson foundation shaft assembly of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, which is being constructed later. Turkish President Erdoğan will be accompanied by Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure. The assembly of steel shafts on the foundations of the tower caisson in the wet pond will be held with a ceremony. Then the base of the tower was raised to the base position of the final tower that was previously cured by floating…
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge Share Exchange 02/02/2019 Due to the financial bottleneck entered by the Italian Astaldi, the Chinese group sales talks of the 33 share of the percent on the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge have been subject to exchange rate adjustments. Interviews between Astaldi, one of the partners of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, and the Chinese consortium, which he discussed as part of 33 share sales, were blocked by discussions on tolls. According to the news of Bloomberg's 4 source, Astaldi and his Turkish partner İçtaş are meeting with Chinese investors under the leadership of a group of China Merchants Group. The focus of the talks was on the sale of the 33 share in the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge of the Italian construction company Astaldi, which was stuck in cash. …
- The tender process of Çanakkale Bridge started 28/07/2016 The tender process for the Çanakkale Bridge has begun: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the tender process of the Çanakkale 1915 Project has started. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that they aim to operate in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Project (BTK) with diesel locomotives at the end of the year. Arslan, who went to the BTK line construction site, received a briefing about the works of the company officials and conducted a study on the viaduct under construction on the Kars River. Arslan, after the investigation, the work on the project continues rapidly and viaduct feet are about to end, he said. "87 PERCENTED PERCENTED" With 100's infrastructure, superstructure and culverts'
- Images of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge were shared for the first time 17/02/2017 Images of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge were shared for the first time: The images of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge were first published on TRT News. The images of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge were first published in TRT Haber. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, was the guest of Yaşar Taşkın Koç, TRT News and Sports Department President. THE GOVERNOR OF THE PROJECT IS SHARED FIRST TIME Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, the world's largest bridge 1915 Canakkale Bridge for the first time participated in a television program announced. Thus, the foundation of the giant project of the 18 March Sea Victory on the anniversary of the images were shared with the public for the first time. THE DEVELOPMENT OF EN
- Construction of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge was actually started 24/02/2017 The construction of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge was actually initiated: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, "We, as the Ministry, live for the day, both for our country and for our country, for Çanakkale and Lapseki. The construction of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge was started. " said. Arslan, Çanakkale after the visit of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge on the Anatolian side of Lapseki district of Sekerkaya found in the area. Thanks to the bridge in question, the Marmara and the Aegean's inner regions and Anatolia will reach a more comfortable transportation to each other voicing Arslan, said the studies started in fact. Business…
- The foundation of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge was laid with ceremony 18/03/2017 1915 Dardanelles bridge foundation was laid in a ceremony: the establishment of 100 the Republic of Turkey. The foundation of Çanakkale 2023 Bridge, which is planned to be opened in 1915, and which will be named as "the longest spaced bridge in the world" when it is completed, was laid with a ceremony. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim and ministers participated in the ceremony, President Erdogan, live connected to the ceremony area, 138 annual dream of the project pushed the groundbreaking button. President Erdoğan, live broadcasts from Çanakkale Stadium, we press the buttons, or Allah or Bismillah ... We thank everyone who has contributed. Ya Erdoğan threw the first mortar on the bridge. Allah Erdoğan said that the laying ceremony of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge would be better. ceremony…
- The foundation of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge was laid 20/03/2017 The foundation of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge was laid: Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that 81 will implement all projects in order to make life easier for the people in the province and said,: I promise you this on behalf of my colleagues. Atıl said. 1915 Çanakkale Bridge and Malkara-Çanakkale highway for the groundbreaking ceremony Lapseki district in the ceremony held in Sekerkaya. 18 Mart Martyrs Memorial Day and Çanakkale Deniakkalez Victory 102. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who attended the ceremony held at Çanakkale 18 Mart Stadium, was connected to the ceremonial area in Lapseki by teleconference system. Addressing the Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım in Lapseki, Erdoğan said, i
- 1915 Targets of Canakkale Bridge 02/05/2017 1915 Targets of Çanakkale Bridge: Kınalı - Tekirdağ - Çanakkale - Savaştepe Motorway Malkara - Çanakkale Motorway (including 1915 Çanakkale Bridge) Project route; The existing O-3 (TEM) starts from the Kınalı-1 Junction area of the Istanbul - Edirne Motorway. Marmara Ereğlisi and Çorlu route to the west from the north of the route continues, passing from the south of the center of Malkara, north of Sarkoy to the southwest after the transition from the east of the Gallipoli Peninsula reaches the peninsula. The highway, which passes through the north of Gallipoli and Bolayir, reaches to the Dardanelles Bridge between Sütlüce and Şekerkaya. 2023 1915 5,2 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Wind Testing of 1915 Canakkale Bridge Completed Successfully 11/09/2018 The test for the behavior of 1915 Canakkale Bridge in the smooth and turbulent flow, the 20 meter per second (72 per hour), the 45,4 per second (162 per hour) and the 82 meter per second (324 per hour) wind speed and the service conditions of the towers and decks were completed successfully. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan attended the Full Model Wind Tunnel Test of 1915 Çanakkale Bridge at Southwest Jiaotong University, China. Turhan, who made a statement prior to cross-section and tower wind tests, has been the best and the best in the world, especially in transportation, construction and mining engineering, since 1896 of Southwest Jiaotong, China's oldest university.
- Privatization And Its Effects In Railways 29/06/2012 Parallel to the increasing interest in railways in the last 15-20 world-wide, especially in the state-run railways of our country, which are currently in operation, the private sector is on the agenda. The privatization of the railways is being advertised with the main titles of "Freedom from monopoly, competition with many firms and competition with this competition, cheaper or better quality, customer demand-oriented". Is the situation in the railways operated by private companies? In parallel with the increasing interest in the railroads for the last 15-20 years in the world, especially in the state-operated railways, where our country is now operating, the private sector operates ti
- Railway Transportation Liberalization and its Effects Training - Press Invitation 06/09/2012 Dear Press Members, TCDD Foundation, DTD and RAYDER, the training and certification body RAYTEST was founded on March 2012. The first training program of RAYTEST, 07-08, will perform the eğit Training of Rail Freight Liberalization and Effects Training D in Istanbul on September 2012, which is the senior manager of TCDD as the trainer of TCDD. İsa Apaydın TCDD Member of the Board of Directors and Deputy General Manager Veysi Kurt Head of TCDD Load Department İbrahim Çelik TCDD Research Planning Coordination Chairman Mehmet Turşak General Manager of Railroad Transportation Association Yaşar Rota will attend. As you know…
- Liberalization in Railways and Their Effects on the Global Economy! 04/12/2012 Almost every day and everywhere, privatization - news on Liberalization in Railways is coming out, written and drawn, but I think no one is presenting anything concrete. Positive or negative criticism is made more based on assumptions. When it is seen that the two-sided criticisms are justified, it is clear that there are not any clear and point determinations. Giving examples, he is known for criticism beyond Laf midwifery örnek
- The effects of YHT on tourism in Eskişehir 12/04/2016 In Eskişehir, the effects of YHT on tourism were investigated: Eskişehir Chamber of Commerce (ETO), which acts with the principle of eden Emerging Eskişehir Growing Economy Esk, has achieved another first. In the ı Eskişehir Economy Camp ın ETO, which brings together the leading names and famous academics of the business world, issued the manifesto of the economy. Metin Güler, President of Eskişehir Chamber of Commerce, who gave information to TUYED management, stated that the 15 page details of the Manifesto will be announced to the public in the coming days. Güler says that they are preparing a road map for the development of the city and its economy. In the 2023 5 billion dollars export target of Eskisehir, stressed that the lead actor in Turkey's future with the falling 14 thousand dollars per capita income. Organized ...
- The Effects of TEM and High Speed Train Project in Sapanca 03/06/2017 The effects of TEM and High Speed Train Project will be discussed in Sapanca: Sapanca Tourism Association will host Oya Arapoğlu, the Sakarya Province Representative of the Chamber of City Planners on Saturday. In the meeting, the effects of TEM and High Speed Train Project on Sapanca and Sapanca Lake will be discussed. Time 15: Sapanca Public Education Center 00 Conference Hall will be held at the conference meeting inviting all the people of Sapanca Association President Berrin Yilmazer, Sapanca'nın region has come to the fore with the tourism industry in the region for this purpose, many businesses and said that they are closely following the problems of these enterprises. Yilmazer stated that they made the necessary initiatives to find solutions to the problems, "Sapanca to be mainly in the lake"
- Land prices in Gallipoli-Lapseki flew 03/06/2015 Land prices in the Gallipoli-Lapseki region flew: Land hunters' target now includes Gallipoli and Lapseki regions. Çanakkale Bosphorus Bridge, highway project and the rumors of the fast-moving real estate market together with the rumors of the price increases in some places 10 increased. A field of 3 acres for sale in Bolayır village of Gallipoli was sold by 1.5 thousand TL. A similar mobility exists in some villages of Eceabat. Xnumx village in Eceabat's 40 has changed hands in recent years. 'A QUICK TRAIN WILL GO YL Real estate in the region'
- Lapseki - Biga Separation Karabiga Provincial Road Construction Bids Collected 01/05/2014 KGM 14. Region Lapseki - Biga Separation Karabiga Provincial road construction tender proposals were collected. Highways 14. Regional Directorate of iga (Lapseki - Biga) Distinction Karabiga Province Road Km: 0 + 000-19 + 309 Between Earth Works, Art Structures, Superstructure Construction ım tender proposals 18 April 2014 Day was gathered. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 12.568.573,09 pounds, the approximate cost of the companies participating in the tender and the bids (¨) 1. Contact Yafa Mühendislik Add Yaşar Bilgin to your network 5.264.218. Müren Engineering 2 5.289.765. Hürkan Construction 3 6.161.798. EG Engineering 4 6.433.012. Sickle Infrastructure 5 6.482.609. Öge Yapı - Kapıcıoğlu Mining 6 Ö
- Lapseki - Biga Excavation Karabiga Provincial Road Construction Bidding Completed 03/07/2014 KGM 14. Region Lapseki - Biga Distinction Karabiga Provincial road construction tender resulted in Highways 14. . (Lapseki - Biga) Distinction Üst (Lapseki - Biga) Distinction Karabuba Provincial Road Km: 18 + 2014 - 0 + 000 Earth Works, Art Structures, Superstructure Works X tender was announced. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project was determined as 19 lira. The officials we discussed regarding the aforementioned tender noted that the contract will be signed with the winning company. The tender, 309 Km İhale
- Lapseki - Biga Separation The contract was signed with the company that won the tender for Karabiga Provincial Road 25/07/2014 KGM 14. Region Lapseki - Biga Distinction Karabiga Provincial road contract was signed with the company that won the contract Highways (KGM) 14. “(Lapseki - Biga) Distinction Karababa Provincial Road Km: 0 + 000 - 19 + 309 Between Earth Works, Art Structures, Superstructure Works aps new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Hürkan Construction firm with the contract in question recently signed a contract over 6.161.798 pounds. The company that won the tender is: Çağdaş Emek Sitesi 1438. 647 9 394 35 52 0533 716 91 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world 20/06/2017 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world. will be the longest suspension bridge in the world with the middle opening.` `Minister Arslan, Covered district of Tekirdag Municipality Square '' Goodness for Iftar '' program participated in. Talking here, Tekirdag's industry, economy, industry with Istanbul with reviving the economy, he said Turkey was a very important center. 1915 2023 years of investments in Tekirdag ...
- Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world 19/03/2015 Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world: Minister Bilgin stated that the Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge will be the longest suspension bridge in the world and the tender process will begin in the middle of this year. Feridun Bilgin, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that the tender process for the Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge, which will be the longest suspension bridge in the world, will start in the middle of this year. Bilgin, said in a statement, Gallipoli-Lapseki route in the middle of the Çanakkale Bosphorus Crossing Bridge Project to be held in the middle of the High Planning Council (YPK) decision to apply to the Ministry of Development, he said. Among the 352 year targets of Kınalı-Tekirdağ-Çanakkale-Savaştepe Motorway Project, which has a total length of 2023 N
- 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will be the World's Number One Bridge at 2022 22/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, the world's largest bridge 1915 Canakkale Bridge are doing. 1915 Çanakkale Bridge will start to serve as the world's number one bridge in 2022. I We opened the European side of the North Marmara Motorway to Çatalca and the Anatolian side to İzmit-Dilovası. We opened the Akhisar and Balıkesir passages, which are the critical points of the Istanbul-Izmir Motorway, to the 10 billion-dollar project, and in the previous years we opened the Bursa-Manisa crossings, the İzmir-Kemalpaşa line of the Osmangazi Bridge, the remaining 190 kilometers, Bursa and Balıkesir. to the outskirts of the Balıkesir-Savaştepe-Akhisar line.
- Northern Marmara Motorway Project BOT model tender will be announced very soon for the connection roads of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge 10/07/2014 KGM Northern Marmara Motorway Project For the connection roads of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, BNUMX will be carried out by the General Directorate of Highways (KGM) which will be announced soon. New developments have been recorded on the Bosphorus Bridge (Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; For the connection roads of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge (between Akyazı-Paşaköy between Europe and Asia and Odayeri-Kınalı on the European Side), the High Planning Council (YPK) decision was taken. With the appropriate opinion of the Undersecretariat of the Treasury, which is expected to be taken in the coming days, the m
- Çanakkale Bridge tender will be launched this year 02/03/2015 The Çanakkale Bridge tender will be held this year: the tender for the Çanakkale Bosphorus Bridge, planned to be built between Lapseki and Gelibolu, is expected this year. Work on a new project that will take the load on Istanbul and carry it to Europe via Çanakkale is continuing. THE LONG SUSPENSION BRIDGE The Çanakkale Bridge, the 2 bin 23 meter will be the world's longest suspension bridge with a middle span, a total length of 3 bin 623 meters. The work of the project, which will pass the railway line, continues. The railway line planned for the Çanakkale Bridge is expected to reduce transportation costs. The project will be implemented with build-work-let-transfer model.