The first Provincial Coordination meeting of 2018 was held today. The meeting, which was chaired by the Governor Hüseyin Aksoy, focused on the studies on the city and focused on the projects that started last year, which were not completed and were not completed. Metropolitan Municipality General Secretary İlhan Bayram, who spoke at the meeting, said that the tender for the subway between Gebze Istanbul will be held on February in 1.
We will enter the 15,6 kilometer metro business between Bayram Darıca and Gebze. Departure arrival will be double tunnel and 12 station. 5 is planning to complete the year. We are working with Istanbul. Marmaray and Gebze GOSB'den a citizen of the metro to take the Marmara. We are working on a metro plan for Istanbul Sabiha Tuzla OIZ. We will also connect the metro to Tuzla OSB and Sabiha Gokcen at the last stop in GOSB. We will be the third after Istanbul and Ankara with their own resources. In addition, we will make a sports complex of 7 Bin 500 for Gebze. Ayrıca
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3. tender date of the airport was announced (Special Report) 23/01/2013 The tender date of the airport was announced: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Binali Yıldırım announced the tender date of the new airport to be made in Istanbul as 3 May 14: 00. Yildirim, the new airport to be held in Istanbul at a press conference, the total passenger traffic in Istanbul found that 60 million. "This, in a sense, is a figure closer to half of the total air traffic in Turkey," said Yildirim, reminded that 130 million of the total traffic. In other words, the number of passengers in Istanbul, the city's population is more than the 4 floor stating that Lightning, "such a rapidly increasing air traffic Ataturk Airport no longer has no chance to meet" başka
- The tender date has been announced for the second stage of Palandöken Logistics Village 06/11/2015 The tender date was announced for the second stage of Palandöken Logistics Village. Following the completion of the first stage of Erzurum Palandoken Logistics Village, construction of the second phase construction works and railway connections are started. One of the planned 360 logistics center of the village are made in Turkey and 19 years to be completed by the end of the target, which will be established on 2016 thousand square meters, the entry into service of Erzurum Palandöken Logistic Village, to become one of the major logistics centers in the region of Erzurum and also in the city, area and important to the national economy ekonom
- More tender date of 2 subway line was determined in Istanbul 13/08/2016 The tender date of the 2 metro line in Istanbul has been announced: the tender for Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is taking the tender to Sancaktepe Sultanbeyli Metro Line and Sarıgazi (Hospital) -Taşdelen-Yenidoğan subway in 23 September 2016. The subway line of Çekmeköy Sancaktepe Sultanbeyli, which is a continuation of Üsküdar Çekmeköy metro line, has a length of 10,9. Çekmeköy Sultanbeyli metro line, which consists of the 8 station, starts from the parliamentary district. The line passing through Sancaktepe reaches Sultanbeyli. Sarıgazi (Hospital) -Taşdelen-Yenidoğan metro is similar to the connection to Seyrantepe on Yenikapı Hacıosman metro line. Sarıgazi (Hospital) -devdelen-Yenidoğan metro station is located at the 6 station.
- New tender date is announced for 3 Decked Istanbul Grand Tunnel 15/11/2016 The new tender date for the 3 Multi-Storeyed Istanbul Tunnel was announced: 3 for the survey, project and engineering services at the 30-Decked Great Istanbul Tunnel Project. and engineering services, 3 will be re-tender in November. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments 30 Multi-Storeyed Istanbul Tunnel Project last year, but canceled the tender, project and engineering services tender, 3 will be held again in November. In the first tender which is canceled, the technical ilk
- Gebze Halkalı The Opening Date of the Suburban Line Has Been Specified 24/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 23 May 2018 on Wednesday Halkalı-Kazlıçeşme performing a test drive between the studies continued on this line. Jen The project is very important in terms of bringing suburban lines to the subway standard. Halkalıfrom the current suburban lines to Gebze and the use of Marmaray vehicles, the 77 kilometer route is very important in the 115 minutes without any transfer. Arslan stated that today, the project passes the 20 kilometer distance on the European side of the project with a test drive, and Istanbulites and, are the backbone of the rail systems on the east-west axis of the suburban lines.
- Gebze-Halkalı The opening date of the subway line was determined 06/02/2019 Binali Yıldırım, President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and the Mayor of AK Party Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has been waiting for millions of citizens of Istanbul for years.Halkalı commuter flights on the commuter train line will begin. Yıldırım said, hale The Ministry will decide, but according to my information, the journey will be made starting from the 10 of March. 63 thousand and 38 stations will be carried out after the full opening of the 3 and 1 stations will be carried out in one day and 110 million passengers in one day. When the line is opened, stop at each station and take the XNUMX from Gebze. HalkalıYou can go to.
- The opening date of the Xinjiang metro was certain 16/08/2012 Metro work that will ease transportation in Sincan has gained speed. 29 October In 2013, Sincan Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, citizens will have comfortable and fast transportation, he said. Sincan Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna; Inde Thanks to the intensive work program of the Ministry of Transportation, our citizens will have the Batıkent-Sincan metro line on 29 October 2013. With the arrival of the subway in Sincan, our citizens will be able to go to their places quickly and comfortably. S Transport network is expanding in Xinjiang. In Ankara, one of the fastest growing and growing districts of Ankara, innovations aren't cut back. Xinjiang ...
- Bursaray Signaling Tender | BursaRay East Line III. Stage Electro-mechanic tender result was announced (Special Report) 03/06/2012 Bursaray Signaling Tender: BursaRay III. The East Line Stage was performed by the 5 company. 9 company has received the tender file, 5 firm has participated in the tender, given prices below: 1) Siemens AG: Disagree 2) TEWET AG: 18.870.205 TL 3) Unitronics: 4) SYS System Software: 21.487.549 TL 5 and Tic. AS: 16.484.000 TL Tender commission announced the results of the tender after reviewing the qualifications and documents of the participating firms: Winner: Ultra Teknoloji San. ve Tic AŞ: 16.484.000 TL
- Gebze Metro route and stations became clear 23/01/2017 The route and stations of Gebze Metro have been announced: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has taken the first concrete step towards the future of the city. The route for Gebze Metro was determined. A large foreign consortium started project work for Gebze Metro. BETWEEN DARICA-GOSB The first subway in Kocaeli will be between Darıca beach and Gebze Organized Industrial Zone (GOSB). The length of the metro planned as a double track is 14.6 km. There will be and 12 station to be found on this route. 1- Darica Coast 2-Farabi State Hospital 3- TCDD 4- Fatih State Hospital 5- Gebze Center 6- Gebze Municipality- Akse Sapağı 7-Veterans 8- Beauties X
- Halkalı Gebze Commuter Line Ticket Fee Has Been Determined 12/03/2019 The opening was made by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan today Halkalı-The longest trip on the Gebze Suburban Line is 5.70 TL, the shortest trip is 2.60 TL. Istanbul traffic to a great extent Halkalı-Gebze Commuter Line was opened today. The most curious subject after the opening was the fare tariff. 43 DURAK YES HalkalıThere is a total of 43 stalls in between. With the 115 journey that lasts for a few minutes, there will be uninterrupted access to many points using transfer points. TOMORROW'S JOURNEYS WILL BEGIN President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's commuter line, which he opened from Kartal to Maltepe, is due to be opened by passengers tomorrow BAŞ