CRRC company officials Marketing Manager Tiger Lee, repair and after-sales support supervisor then Li Jun, Turkey Marketing manager Fu Lu and marketing assistant manager Fang Guiming Dinara visited the Acer They Wagon firm.
Latest technology hybrit and diesel locomotives are Acer and producing all over the world and markets CRRC company cars are Acer for locomotive production Wagon 'produce in the flour Dinar facility, and Turkey signed a goodwill agreement in principle agreement to market jointly the European market.
CRRC marketing manager Tiger Lee in his speech, in the Chinese city of Ziyang 1.700.000 m2 200.000 personnel in a field of locomotive, high-speed rail, railways, such as trains for rail systems, they produce the world said. Vietnam, Turkmenistan, manufacture our locomotives in countries such as Kazakhstan, the world's 25 until they are exporting countries, their results were preliminary investigations indicate that they decided to also produce locomotives in Turkey.
Acarlar wagon board chairman Saffet Acar said in a statement: “From a logistical point of view, Dinar is at a very important point in terms of both highway and railway. Also very close to air and sea routes. CRRC officials examined our factory site and were very pleased with themselves. We want to produce the latest technology locomotives and provide added value to our country. I hope it will be good for our Dinar and our country. Um
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ford Cargo to be Moved by Turkish-Russian Partnership (Photo Gallery) 29/03/2014 Ford Cargo 's to be transported to the Russian-Turkish Partnership: Ford entering with the transport tender opened by Russia Gefco Gefco Turkey won Russian proposing multimodal transport. The project produced in Eskisehir Inonu Plant Ford Cargo trucks GEFCO transferred to the port of Samsun on Turkey delivered by the factory. Here, after the temporary port services, shipments to the Novorossysk Port of Russia are provided with weekly ship shipments. GEFCO operates at Novorossysk Port, where the vehicles are delivered by GEFCO Russia and transferred to the final delivery points within Russia. GEFCO on the subject of Turkey General Manager Fulvio Villa Russian market is important to them and this ...
- Today in History: 16 September 2006 is the first high-speed train factory of our country and established with Turkish-Korean partnership ... 16/09/2012 16 September 1922 The Afyon-Banaz section, which was evacuated by the enemy during the Great Offensive, was replenished. Covers Station reached. In this way, the carriages from the Shepherds began to be transported by rail. 16 September 2006 The foundation of EUROTEM High Speed Train Factory, the joint venture of TCDD-ROTEM-HYUANDAI-HACO-ASAS, which is the first high-speed train factory in Turkey and established with Turkish-Korean partnership, was laid by the Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim in Adapazari. 16 September 2000 opened in Taksim-4.Levent.
- D and partnership Tulomsas Turkey to Make Locomotive Base 16/01/2013 D and partnership Tulomsas Turkey Locomotive Base to Make new locomotive will be produced annually from 50-100 units will be exported mainly in Europe and the Middle East and North Africa. General Electric (GE) and Tülomsaş announced the goals of 20 annual strategic cooperation, which they started in locomotive production. According to the information given, the partnership plans to produce 50-100 units from the new technology 'Powerhaul' locomotives annually, and to export its 70 to the Middle East, Europe and North Africa. 10's annual export target is 1,5 billion dollars. Collaboration involves producing different types of locomotives. MAINTENANCE CENTER IS ESTABLISHED Within the scope of the cooperation, kapsamında
- Kardemir's subsidiary Kardökmak signs contract for production of Locomotive and Wagon Wheel 14/08/2013 Kardemir's subsidiary Kardökmak has signed a contract for the production of the Locomotive and Wagon Wheel: Kardökmak, a subsidiary of Kardemir, signed a final contract with the German Schuler Group for the project of manufacturing 200,000 pieces of locomotive and wagon wheels per year. Kardemir stated that the project was included in the investment plan of Kardökmak. The shares of Kardemir were traded on 2.52 liras after their disclosure, while maintaining their 1.22 gains. Source: finance.milliyet.com.tr
- High Speed Train Goes to Izmir with Sigma, Burkay, Makimsan, YDA Partnership 07/06/2012 The contract signing ceremony of the infrastructure construction of Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project will be held at the General Directorate of TCDD in June with the participation of Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu. Ankara-Izmir High-Speed Train Project's Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the infrastructure construction contract signing ceremony, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim and the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroglu with the participation of 11 will be held in June at the General Directorate of TCDD. According to the statement made by TCDD, Ankara-Izmir YHT Project consists of the stages of Ankara- (Polatli) - Afyonkarahisar, Afyonkarahisar-Usak and Usak-Manisa-Izmir stages. The total project amount 11 billion 3 million Toplam
- Ural Locomotives, Siemens, Sinara Group 15/07/2015 Ural Locomotives, Siemens, Sinara Group Partnership: Production of the new generation Lastochka electric train, which will be produced in partnership with Russian company Ural Locomotives, Siemens and Sinara Group. In July, 9 officially commenced its factory operations in Yekaterinburg. The newly produced Lastochka premium electric trains are inspired by the Desiro trains. But the internal structure and design are different from those trains. The trains to be produced include more comfortable seats, an interior design and comfort in every wagon with toilet, plug-in and wireless access. Siemens and Sinera Group companies signed a separate agreement. Agreement ...
- Preacher: Reş-Astara railway will be built with the partnership of Azerbaijan Republic 08/08/2016 Iran's Ministry of Communication and Technology, Iran and the Republic of Azerbaijan agreed on the railway project between Rasht-Astara. İRİB news agency reported that the Minister of Communication and Technology of Iran, Mahmoud Vaizi, yesterday evening by phone in a television program, 175 km. He said that the length of the Rasht-Astara Railway Project required a billion dollars in budget and that the 500 million dollars would be provided by the Republic of Azerbaijan. The North-South corridor, which will link India to Europe, will complete the railway, the Vaizi said, adding that by the end of this year the Astara-Astara railway will be connected to the Azerbaijan railway. The preacher, the removal of visas between Iran and the Republic of Azerbaijan Va
- US companies are coming for partnership and cooperation with Turkish logistics 23/03/2017 US companies are coming to partnership and cooperation with Turkish logists: while Russian wagon manufacturers are chasing investment, now the US companies are coming to cooperate and cooperate with Turkish logistics companies. Operating in the field of transportation technology, the US company 11 is coming to discuss investment and partnership opportunities. Logistics sector representatives are preparing for this visit. Three meetings will be held in Ankara, Istanbul and Izmir. Most of the arrivals operate in the railway sector. explaining the investment intentions before Greenbrier, he wants to produce cars in Turkey. Amsted Rail, which manufactures chassis and wagon parts for heavy-duty wagons and locomotives, is one of the ler
- Tender Announcement: Establishment of wide area radio covering system, purchase of fixed center radios to stations and stations 15/07/2013 TCDD Operation 7. Regional Directorate Establishment of wide area wireless covering system, purchase of fixed central radios to stations and stations (Afyonkarahisar-Goncalı, Karakuyu-Isparta-Burdur, Afyonkarahisar-Uşak line section) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1- Information on the business owner . Business owner: a) Name: TCDD. Operation 1.1. Regional Director AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. GAR-AFYONKARAHİSAR c) Phone number: 7 0 272 / 2137621 d) Fax number: 316 0 272 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr (firstname.lastname@example.org) f) Name, surname / title : Bülent GİDERELR- 2141943. Regional Facilities Manager 7. Bidders, tender information İst
- Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section and Afyonkarahisar direct crossing infrastructure construction work is expected to be tendered in the coming days 23/01/2014 TCDD Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section is planned to be tendered for Afyonkarahisar mast passing infrastructure construction construction work in the following days Under the D Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project şak which will be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways U Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) segment (Km 194 + 325 - Km 268 + 000) and Afyonkarahisar Pole Construction Infrastructure Construction Project. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After completion of the works and obtaining the necessary approvals, a preliminary election announcement will be published for the tender. In question Söz