In Ivanovo, the first meeting of the North Railway Regional Coordination Council was held on December in 11. The meeting was attended by Stanislav Voskresensky, Deputy Governor of Ivanovo Region and Valery Tanaev, Chief of the Northern Railways. They agreed on details of the direct rail link between Ivanovo and Moscow.
Stanislav Voskresensky, olm It would certainly be the right choice for all shipments to Lastoçka to be held in the Ivanovo region. Next year, we will make arrangements for the residents to benefit from the railway connection. With this innovation, light industry, chemical industry and machine building sales markets are expected to expand. The volume of products that the companies in the Ivanovo region supply to companies is around 185 million rubles. Şirket
Source : the haberxnumx.r
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bostanlı-Nergiz Districts divided by İZBAN line are connected to each other 28/08/2015 Bostanlı-Nergiz neighborhoods divided by the İZBAN line are connected: Bostanlı-Nergiz / Gonçalar Neighborhoods will be connected to each other. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has not been indifferent to numerous complaints made since the day of İZBAN, decided to connect Bostanlı to 2 neighborhood with a pedestrian overpass. Therefore, Mut Construction, which won the tender, started the construction of the place. The tender price of the pedestrian overpass starting at the intersection of 1621 street with Bostanlı 1819 and 3 streets 493000000 TL. Pedestrian overpass'n
- Moscow and Kaliningrad fast connecting by train 15/07/2013 Moscow and Kaliningrad are connected by high-speed train: It is reported that Moscow and Kaliningrad are thought to be connected by a high-speed train line across Lithuania. In a statement from the Ministry of Transport and Communications in Lithuania, the Russian side of the high-speed train now 22 hour, not as 12 hour is reported to complete the thought. In order to realize this idea, the existing railway line should be modernized and the infrastructure of the railway lines in Kaliningrad, Belarus and Lithuania should be renewed. As is known, some of the matches will be played in Kaliningrad in the 2018 World Football Championship in Russia. The length of the Moscow Kaliningrad railway route 1,285 is a thousand kilometers, this road is the 219 kilometer going through Lithuania. Source: www.gazetem.ru
- Denmark and Germany connect with Fehmarnbelt at 2021 25/06/2014 Denmark and Germany connect with Fehmarnbelt at 2021: The 18 kilometer tunnel to be built between Denmark and Germany will shorten the 1,5 hours of Scandinavia's connection to the European mainland. Preparations are under way for the large tunnel project that will connect Scandinavians to Germany via the island of Sjaelland, where Copenhagen is also the capital of Denmark and Lolland. Representatives of foreign press organizations in Denmark were taken to the Port of Rödby in Lolland where the construction of the tunnel will be built. Claus F. Baunkjaer, director of the Femern company, who presented the project at the company building in Copenhagen, said that the project, which will start in 2015, is expected to be completed in 2021, and the project will be financed by the project which will keep the 41 billion Danish Krone (5,5 billion euros).
- South and North Korean Railways Connect together 01/12/2018 South Korea trains, 10 crossed the border for the first time for the first time in North Korea began to take the course. Dozens of authorities and engineers from South Korea on the 6 train will carry out North Korea's modernization of the devastated railways and linking them to the South. South Korea's Ministry of Merging with North, 6 in North Korea, with officials on the train 18 1200 engineers will conduct investigations throughout the day. Due to the United Nations' (UN) sanctions against North Korea, the South Korean delegation also received special permission from the UN in order to introduce the sanctions under the North. The delegation of the South, who will work with the northern authorities, the largest part of 20. Century ...
- Plateaus in the Black Sea are Connected by Green Road Project 11/06/2019 Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Hilmi Güler, within the scope of 2013 thousand 2 km “Green Road Project ılan started in 600, his efforts to ensure the completion of the 240 km road passing through Ordu borders in a shorter time has resulted. President Guler, this year by the DOKAP 384 thousand TL allowance allocated for the road 2 million pounds provided additional allowance. The “Green Road Project hazırlanan which is prepared to connect the highlands of 9 province in the Black Sea connects the highlands of Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Tokat, Gümüşhane, Bayburt, Trabzon, Rize and Artvin. 2 thousand 600 kilometers of 'Green an
- Iran's railway line connects to China via Tajikistan 08/05/2012 Iran expressed its satisfaction that the railway line is connected to China through Afghanistan and Tajikistan. As reported by the IRIB, Iran, residential and transport minister Ali Nikzad in Tehran in Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof'l interview, is a beautiful development stating of having to connect to China of the Iranian railway line, countries will go through, but also railway line in this case He added that this would lead to a reduction in transit costs. Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof also said they could transport oil, gas and mineral products through the railway line. Source: www2.irna.ir
- Afghanistan connects to Europe with railway line 23/11/2016 The railway line, starting from Andhoy district of Faryab province in the north of the country, is expected to contribute significantly to the economic development of Afghanistan. Faryab Governor Said Anwar Sadat said that with this project, they aim to participate in the international and regional economy of Afghanistan. Sadat stressed that the railway line would be a symbol of friendship, mutual trust and brotherhood among countries and would provide employment for hundreds of people. Haji Mustafa Kul is the businessman, the opening of the railroad, both exports and imports would be easier, before the railroad on Pakistan under difficult conditions and high malihyet goods sent to European countries, but İş
- TCDD completes the gap, Bursa is connected to both high-speed train and freight train network 16/07/2018 As a matter of fact, it has been debated since it came to the agenda CD To be more precise, TCDD, which initiated the project to connect Bursa to both the high-speed train and the freight train network, aimed to reach the ports of the industrial regions in Central Anatolia. Although Gemlik was planning the line, the fact that Bursa ignored the two major industrial zones in the center left the project incomplete. Now ... TCDD has taken action to complete this important shortfall. The activist was the joint venture of the Bursa Organized Industrial Zone and the Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone. Here ... At the end of the projects of Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB, TCDD made a significant change in the project, and the freight train associated with the Bursa Fast Train project went to the project line for the connection line to reach the large industrial zone of 2. Accordingly ... "Ankara-Bursa Fast Train Line with Oyak Renault Cars"
- Persian Gulf Connects to Central Asia by Railway 08/05/2013 The Gulf of Basra connects with Central Asia: The first phase of the North-South Railway Project will connect Central Asia to the Persian Gulf. The opening ceremony will be held on Saturday, May at the Serhatyaka resort of Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. 11-10 Turkmen leader Berdimuhamedov, who will visit Astana in May, will attend the opening ceremony with his Kazakh counterpart Nazarbayev. The project, which started at the end of 11 year, first completed the 2007 kilometer in Kazakhstan. The largest part of the total 146 kilometer is 930 kilometers and within the borders of Turkmenistan N
- TransAfgan railway construction begins 16/06/2013 The Turkmenistan government started construction of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway, which also includes Afghanistan. The construction of Atamurat-Imamnazar (Turkmenistan) - Akina (Afghanistan) line is expected to be completed by 2015. The Council of Ministers convened under the chairmanship of Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov. Turkmenistan will construct its part of the project with local facilities. Within the scope of the project 42. and 83 in the kilometer. train station will be built at the Imamnazar site. The Ashgabat administration will continue this line from its own border to the Akina settlement of Afghanistan. In addition, two railway bridges are expected to be built on this route. The basis of the project is 5 State in Turkmenistan in June,