In Ivanovo, the first meeting of the North Railway Regional Coordination Council was held on December in 11. The meeting was attended by Stanislav Voskresensky, Deputy Governor of Ivanovo Region and Valery Tanaev, Chief of the Northern Railways. They agreed on details of the direct rail link between Ivanovo and Moscow.
Stanislav Voskresensky, olm It would certainly be the right choice for all shipments to Lastoçka to be held in the Ivanovo region. Next year, we will make arrangements for the residents to benefit from the railway connection. With this innovation, light industry, chemical industry and machine building sales markets are expected to expand. The volume of products that the companies in the Ivanovo region supply to companies is around 185 million rubles. Şirket
Source : the haberxnumx.r
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bostanlı-Nergiz Districts divided by İZBAN line are connected to each other 28/08/2015 Bostanlı-Nergiz neighborhoods divided by the İZBAN line are connected: Bostanlı-Nergiz / Gonçalar Neighborhoods will be connected to each other. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has not been indifferent to numerous complaints made since the day of İZBAN, decided to connect Bostanlı to 2 neighborhood with a pedestrian overpass. Therefore, Mut Construction, which won the tender, started the construction of the place. The tender price of the pedestrian overpass starting at the intersection of 1621 street with Bostanlı 1819 and 3 streets 493000000 TL. Pedestrian overpass'n
- Moscow and Kaliningrad fast connecting by train 15/07/2013 Moscow and Kaliningrad are connected by high-speed train: It is reported that Moscow and Kaliningrad are thought to be connected by a high-speed train line across Lithuania. In a statement from the Ministry of Transport and Communications in Lithuania, the Russian side of the high-speed train now 22 hour, not as 12 hour is reported to complete the thought. In order to realize this idea, the existing railway line should be modernized and the infrastructure of the railway lines in Kaliningrad, Belarus and Lithuania should be renewed. As is known, some of the matches will be played in Kaliningrad in the 2018 World Football Championship in Russia. The length of the Moscow Kaliningrad railway route 1,285 is a thousand kilometers, this road is the 219 kilometer going through Lithuania. Source: www.gazetem.ru
- Denmark connects Germany with Fehmarnbelt at 2021 25/06/2014 Denmark and Germany connect with Fehmarnbelt at 2021: The 18 kilometer tunnel to be built between Denmark and Germany will shorten the 1,5 hours of Scandinavia's connection to the European mainland. Preparations are under way for the large tunnel project that will connect Scandinavians to Germany via the island of Sjaelland, where Copenhagen is also the capital of Denmark and Lolland. Representatives of foreign press organizations in Denmark were taken to the Port of Rödby in Lolland where the construction of the tunnel will be built. Claus F. Baunkjaer, director of the Femern company, who presented the project at the company building in Copenhagen, said that the project, which will start in 2015, is expected to be completed in 2021, and the project will be financed by the project which will keep the 41 billion Danish Krone (5,5 billion euros).
- South and North Korean Railways Connect together 01/12/2018 South Korea trains, 10 crossed the border for the first time for the first time in North Korea began to take the course. Dozens of authorities and engineers from South Korea on the 6 train will carry out North Korea's modernization of the devastated railways and linking them to the South. South Korea's Ministry of Merging with North, 6 in North Korea, with officials on the train 18 1200 engineers will conduct investigations throughout the day. Due to the United Nations' (UN) sanctions against North Korea, the South Korean delegation also received special permission from the UN in order to introduce the sanctions under the North. The delegation of the South, who will work with the northern authorities, the largest part of 20. Century ...
- Plateaus in the Black Sea are Connected by Green Road Project 11/06/2019 Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Hilmi Güler, within the scope of 2013 thousand 2 km “Green Road Project ılan started in 600, his efforts to ensure the completion of the 240 km road passing through Ordu borders in a shorter time has resulted. President Guler, this year by the DOKAP 384 thousand TL allowance allocated for the road 2 million pounds provided additional allowance. The “Green Road Project hazırlanan which is prepared to connect the highlands of 9 province in the Black Sea connects the highlands of Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Tokat, Gümüşhane, Bayburt, Trabzon, Rize and Artvin. 2 thousand 600 kilometers of 'Green an
- Iran's railway line connects to China via Tajikistan 08/05/2012 Iran expressed its satisfaction that the railway line is connected to China through Afghanistan and Tajikistan. As reported by the IRIB, Iran, residential and transport minister Ali Nikzad in Tehran in Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof'l interview, is a beautiful development stating of having to connect to China of the Iranian railway line, countries will go through, but also railway line in this case He added that this would lead to a reduction in transit costs. Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof also said they could transport oil, gas and mineral products through the railway line. Source: www2.irna.ir
- Afghanistan connects to Europe with railway line 23/11/2016 The railway line, starting from Andhoy district of Faryab province in the north of the country, is expected to contribute significantly to the economic development of Afghanistan. Faryab Governor Said Anwar Sadat said that with this project, they aim to participate in the international and regional economy of Afghanistan. Sadat stressed that the railway line would be a symbol of friendship, mutual trust and brotherhood among countries and would provide employment for hundreds of people. Haji Mustafa Kul is the businessman, the opening of the railroad, both exports and imports would be easier, before the railroad on Pakistan under difficult conditions and high malihyet goods sent to European countries, but İş
- TCDD completes the gap, Bursa is connected to both high-speed train and freight train network 16/07/2018 As a matter of fact, it has been debated since it came to the agenda CD To be more precise, TCDD, which initiated the project to connect Bursa to both the high-speed train and the freight train network, aimed to reach the ports of the industrial regions in Central Anatolia. Although Gemlik was planning the line, the fact that Bursa ignored the two major industrial zones in the center left the project incomplete. Now ... TCDD has taken action to complete this important shortfall. The activist was the joint venture of the Bursa Organized Industrial Zone and the Nilüfer Organized Industrial Zone. Here ... At the end of the projects of Bursa OSB and Nilüfer OSB, TCDD made a significant change in the project, and the freight train associated with the Bursa Fast Train project went to the project line for the connection line to reach the large industrial zone of 2. Accordingly ... "Ankara-Bursa Fast Train Line with Oyak Renault Cars"
- Mounting to Central Asia by Rail in Persian Gulf 08/05/2013 The Gulf of Basra connects with Central Asia: The first phase of the North-South Railway Project will connect Central Asia to the Persian Gulf. The opening ceremony will be held on Saturday, May at the Serhatyaka resort of Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. 11-10 Turkmen leader Berdimuhamedov, who will visit Astana in May, will attend the opening ceremony with his Kazakh counterpart Nazarbayev. The project, which started at the end of 11 year, first completed the 2007 kilometer in Kazakhstan. The largest part of the total 146 kilometer is 930 kilometers and within the borders of Turkmenistan N
- TransAfgan railway construction begins 16/06/2013 The Turkmenistan government started construction of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway, which also includes Afghanistan. The construction of Atamurat-Imamnazar (Turkmenistan) - Akina (Afghanistan) line is expected to be completed by 2015. The Council of Ministers convened under the chairmanship of Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov. Turkmenistan will construct its part of the project with local facilities. Within the scope of the project 42. and 83 in the kilometer. train station will be built at the Imamnazar site. The Ashgabat administration will continue this line from its own border to the Akina settlement of Afghanistan. In addition, two railway bridges are expected to be built on this route. The basis of the project is 5 State in Turkmenistan in June,
- Antalya connects to national railway network 29/05/2015 Antalya is connected to the national railway network: Former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan has become one of the most important actors who have guided the city after the AK Party has been nominated as the first-rank candidate. Elvan stressed that the opposition is a government that realizes projects that cannot even be imagined. Elvan "20 5 24 XNUMX year in the year to make our efforts to reduce the year we have come before the citizens of Antalya. We set out to make a world brand Antalya. "We set out to make a glowing star in the world," he said.
- Kars Deputy Arslan Connects London Central Asia with BTK Railway 02/03/2016 Kars Deputy Armstrong, the BTK railway with London Central Asia are contacting: AK Party Kars deputy Ahmet Arslan, Anatolia for the last thirteen years the Republic of Turkey that it ceases to be a bridge on the geography, he said that made the bridge in terms of transport corridors. Arslan stated that London was connected to Central Asia with Marmaray, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line. The road made a city where everyone lives, from railways, ports of Turkey's what he saw expressing deputy Ahmet Arslan did, "I'll just show you a photo, this photo, the glowing regions such as stars, the Anatolia Thrace shows the location of the Republic of Turkey. Everybody lives in the city where they live, railways, ports Herkes
- Anatolia Connected to the Aliağa by Rail 31/12/2016 Anatolia, the railway is connected to the Aliağa: Nemrut Bay ports and surrounding businesses Biçerova Station railway project connecting Biçerova 11 is going to tender in January. According to the news of Emirhan Ergen from New Asır, the Anatolian freight transportation will be connected to Aliağa with this project. The connection between Nemrut Bay and Railroad, which is shown as one of the important projects of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, will be opened in the last week of January in the 2011 project announced by Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım in 35. Within the scope of this project, the railway extension allocated to Biçerova Gar which is located on Menemen-Aliağa line will continue until Nemrut Port. CAPACITY INCREASING THE COSTS WILL REDUCE With the project, the train is in Nemrut Bay KAP
- OIZs and Freight Centers Connected to Railway System 16/03/2017 OIZs and Freight Centers are Connected to the Railway System: A consultation meeting was held at Corlu Chamber of Commerce within the scope of the integration of Trakya Region Freight Centers into Rail Transport System, which is carried out by Trakya Development Agency and TCDD. Trakya Development Agency in a written statement, Trakya Development Agency and TCDD carried out together with the Trakya Region Load Centers in the scope of the integration of the railway transport system Çorlu Chamber of Commerce said the meeting was held. Organization of Thrace Development Agency Secretary General Mahmut Şahin, TCDD 1 District officials, Muratlı and Kapaklı Municipality officials and OSB Managers attended the organization held in Çorlu TSO Meeting Hall. At the meeting, firstly, the project was directed to the OIZs Toplantı
- Mersin Railway Connects to Your Black Sea 28/01/2018 Independent Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (MUSIAD) by the Logistics Sector Council MUSIAD Mersin Branch hosted the 'Continental Logistics Base Turkey' themed consultation meeting was held with the participation of Development Minister Lutfi Elvan. Governor Ali İhsan Su, as well as Mersin deputy Haci Ozkan, MUSIAD Chairman Abdurrahman Kaan, International Transporters Association Chairman Çetin Çuhaoğlu, MUSIAD Logistic Sector Board Chairman Emin Taha, MUSIAD Mersin Branch President Hakan Kayacı, provincial protocol, civil society organizations and logistics sector representatives and many business people participated. Minister Elvan; … Logistics is one of the most important and future bright sectors of our country em
- Good news for EsTram: The construction of the new 18 new line of 3 kilometers begins 04/02/2012 In Eskişehir, 2004 has been digging in the X Extension of Tramway Lines Project “which will extend the 3 tram lines that serve this side. If the weather conditions allow the first few days will be shot in the first dig. The tender for the extension of the tram lines in July last year starts in the next few days. In the case of weather conditions, the 10 will start working until February, but the period may be delayed if adverse weather conditions persist. As it is known, the Metropolitan Municipality has started the project works for the extension of existing tram lines in 2007, but 2011 mevcut
- Levent-Hisarüstü Mini Metro Connects to the Main Metro Line 26/01/2014 Levent-Hisarüstü Mini Metro is connected to the Main Metro Line: Scissors will be used for the connection of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Journalism to the main metro line ediy Levent-Hisarüstü Mini Metro Levent. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Journalism Levent-Hisarustu "mini-metro" between the main metro line, scissors work will be connected to the connection. IMM'dan the statement, "Levent-Hisarustu metro line will be connected between Taksim-Hacıosman Metro Line between 25 January-1 February 2014 4. Levent Station will be a single platform management." The statement said. IN THE FIRST TEST DRIVING FEBRUARY, Ü
- Eskişehir's new tram line starts testing 31/05/2014 Eskişehir Eskişehir Urban Transport and Public Transportation System Project has been reported to start the energy tests on the Yıldıztepe-Yenikent-Çankaya line tomorrow. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality in a written statement, Yıldıztepe-Yenikent-Çankaya line of construction and kataner system work was completed by stating that the transformer centers of the tram line of OEDAŞ stated that the acceptance process was made. In this context, as of 08.00, today, Estram A.Ş. energized tests were started.
- Mecca-Medina fast connecting with train line 10/07/2015 Mecca-Medina connects with the high-speed train line: The works for the line that will connect Mecca and Medina carried out by the AL Shoula Association of Companies continue at full speed. The line will be serviced by Mecca, Madinah, King Abdullah Airport and King Abdullah economic center. Al Shoula is a group of companies 10 is owned by Spain company and 2 is a Saudi company. Spanish companies are ADIF, RENFE, INECO, INDRA, OHL, CONSULTRANS, COPASA, IMATHIA, COBRA, DIMETRONIC, INEBENSA and TALGO. Al-Shoula and Al Al
- China to build Beijing-Moscow railway line with 242 billion-dollar investment 23/01/2015 China will build the Beijing-Moscow railway line with the 242 billion-dollar investment: China will build 1,5 trillion yuan (242 billion dollars) worth of railroad that will unite Beijing and Moscow. According to the news in Bloomberg, the total length of the railway will be 7 a thousand kilometers. The railway will pass through Kazakhstan and will arrive from Beijing to Moscow on a total of 2 days, thus facilitating travel from Beijing to Moscow and shortening the time spent on the road. In the news, China's international high-speed technologies in the field of railways and railroad construction news of the United States, Europe and Russia's relations with Ukraine due to the crisis and falling oil de
- The Moscow-Kazan high-speed train is a bridge 03/06/2017 The Moscow-Kazan high-speed train has the nature of a bridge: Russian Railways Vice President Aleksandr Misharin said that the high-speed railroad construction project between Russia and China would make a significant contribution to the shaping of the interaction between the Eurasian Economic Union (AEB) and the Silk Road Economic Zone. St. Speaking to Sputnik within the framework of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF), Misharin said that the Moscow-Kazan high-speed train project, whose project is about to be completed, will be a pilot project for the high-speed railroad between Russia and China. Misharin, the concept of developing the high-speed communication between Russia and China over time arin
- Road Works Start in Beyşehir 22/06/2010 Konya, Beyşehir-Derebucak district highway between the teacher's house and the town of Yeşildağ this year to be done in the ground leveling, art structures and superstructure road construction work began. AK Party Beyşehir County Organization and the company that undertakes the construction of the road due to the start of work by the Beysehir-Derebucak Highway 12. A ceremony was held in Dilayla area. AK Party Konya deputy Ahmet Buyukakkaslar, Deputy Director of Highways Mustafa Uysal, Beysehir Governor Cumali Atilla, District Mayor Izzet Tasci, Derebucak Mayor Bahattin Ozdemir, District Police Chief Nedim Ozata, the town mayors and many guests attended. At the ceremony ...
- 'Tekayyüdat' is over Anatolian capitals connects with YHT 01/01/2012 Minister of Transport Binali Yıldırım recalled that in the past, irony had used '' tekayyüdat '' signs and added, (We have combined the capitals of Anatolian civilizations with YHT. We have made the railroads move, saying that the railways are independence. Hat The Minister of Maritime Affairs, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yildirim said that the high speed train lines were spreading towards Anatolia step by step, adding, i We have combined the capitals of Anatolian civilizations with each other. From Ankara to Konya, Ankara to Istanbul from Ankara to Sivas, Ankara to Bursa, Seljuk, Ottoman and Turkey engaged in a neighbor's door with a gerçekleşey başkentlerinibirbir YHT projects, "he said. Bursa Railway High Speed Train (YHT) Project Bursa-Bilecik line of the first stage of the Bursa-Yenisehir part of the signing ceremony, speaking, said: ist
- Diyarbakır-Mardin connects by high-speed train 07/01/2012 TRANSPORTATION Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Communications, Diyarbakir Metropolitan Mayor Osman Baydemir, President Abdullah Gul wanted to Diyarbakir for the construction of high-speed train has emerged. General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman said that an application was made to the Ministry of Development in order to start preparing the project for the high-speed train to be constructed in Diyarbakir a while ago. A senior official, said in a statement, said they plan to make high-speed train to Diyarbakir via Sivas-Malatya-Elazig and gave the good news that this plan will turn into a project after a while. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman also emphasized that the high speed train to Diyarbakır is among the targets of 2023 year. Source: http://ekonomi.haberturk.com
- Ankara's Cayyolu subway operation resumes 14/06/2012 Due to the construction work on the Çayyolu subway, a difficult day is waiting for the construction of the Ankara residents. The construction of the metro connecting Çukurambar and Söğütözü was started in Ankara and the street was closed to traffic for 4 months. The drivers coming from Konya Road and going to Çukurambar will use Ufuk University Street and those who come from Kızılay will reach the targets by going to Ufuk University Street by crossing the İnönü Bulvarı - Konya Highway at the bridge junction. The traffic exit between the exit of the Inönü Boulevard and Necatibey Caddesi General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works (DSI) is the closure of the section between the LYS After this date drivers from Kızılay to Çayyolu ölçü