The delegations of the two countries met again in Malatya on 31-2017 September 18 in accordance with the decision taken at the meeting held in Ankara on 19 May 2017 between the RAI Delegation of Iran and TCDD.
On behalf of TCDD, the Director of 5, Üzeyir Ülker, was appointed as the Head of the Regional Directorate ŞİFFUR Erselani. in Malatya Coordinator Manager Muzaffer Koç.
At the meeting, the objective of increasing the railway transportation of the two countries to 1-1,5 million tons levels was discussed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- RAI Delegation Visited Veysi Kurt 31/05/2017 RAI Delegation Visited Veysi Kurt: A delegation headed by Vice-President of Iranian Railways (RAI) Hossein Ashoori visited TCDD Forwarding General Director Veysi Kurt in his office to hold talks and attend meetings. In bilateral talks lasted about 1 hours of brotherly and friendly countries Turkey and Iran also voiced the railway sector was gratifying development of their relations. TCDD Tasimacilik AS General Manager Veysi Kurt stated in his visit: ğ TCDD Tasimacilik AS established with the liberalization of the railway transportation in our country, not only in the country, but abroad 25 million km2 transport in the geography T
- RAI and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Agencies Coming Together 31/05/2017 RAI and TCDD and TCDD Transportation Inc. Delegations came together: The Railways of the Islamic Republic of Iran (RAI) and TCDD General Directorate and TCDD Tasimacilik AS, 19. At the RAME Meeting, TCDD held a meeting at the General Directorate of TCDD to discuss the issues in the Memorandum of Understanding signed by Turkish and Iranian high-level officials. TCDD Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, Deputy General Manager of TCDD Transportation Mehmet Uras, RAI delegation and relevant officials attended the meeting. Vice President of RAM Expressing satisfaction with the brotherhood of Iran and Turkey H. Ashoor, Turkey and that the excess rail link between Iran's 50 years ...
- TCDD Transport and RAI Cooperation 01/06/2019 A meeting was held between TCDD and Iran Railways RAI and RAJA to cooperate in the areas of passenger transportation and logistics. During the meeting, which was held between 29-30 in May, the trainings of passenger trains from Tehran and Ankara were discussed and cooperation in Europe on logistics and touristic trips was discussed. Saeid Rasouli, the Deputy Director of Iran's Ministry of Roads and Urban Development and RAI, who chaired the Iran delegation, visited TCDD Transport Director General Erol Arikan in his office and met for a while. TCDD Transportation General sözler
- Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya 29/05/2017 Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya: ileri Law and Information Systems Commission 2, organized by the Bus Operators Association (OİDER) and hosted by MOTAŞ. Consultation Meeting ”was held in Malatya. Conducting the public transport services of the different provinces of Turkey meeting of municipal officials who joined the company. Aysun Durna, Secretary General of the Bus Operators Association (OİDER), made the opening speech at the meeting. In his speech, Durna gave the opening reasons and the activities of the association. In the name of MOTAŞ, which hosted the program, Business Manager Gökhan Beler made a speech. Beler, who says he is an old rail system employee, has a sistem
- Iranian Railway Committee Arrives at Malata 04/10/2016 The Iranian Railway Committee is coming to Malatya: A delegation from the General Directorate of Railways of Iran will come to Malatya to discuss the problems experienced in passenger transport and passenger transport. The 1989 35 will be held in Malatya on Tuesday, October. The talks, which will be held for a period of two days, will take place between the delegations headed by Regional Directors of both administrations. The talks will focus on the problems of the freight and passenger transportation between the two countries and the future of transportation.