Yandex.Taxi and Uber, 6 has joined forces in the country: Yandex.Taxi and Uber, 6 has decided to unite their activities in the country. The new vehicle-sharing model, which will emerge with the merger of two major brands, will serve in Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia and Kazakhstan.
Russia's online taxi application Yandex.Taxi and the car rental company Uber have signed a big deal. Combining the power of two brands, one of the best examples of digital transformation in the world, has created a new tool sharing model. The new vehicle sharing model, which will be an important alternative to individual car use and public transport, is expected to receive a share of 5-6 from the taxi sector in Russia.
The new application that will make a significant contribution to the growing digital economy will be as follows: Yandex.Taxi and Uber applications will work as before for users. The drivers will switch to an integrated platform that allows users to receive both Yandex.Taxi and Uber applications. Thanks to the integrated driver platform, the number of vehicles to serve will increase significantly. However, the waiting times of passengers will be reduced. Passengers will have the advantage of traveling at more affordable prices, while drivers will be able to serve more customers per hour. In order to increase the power of the new model, Yandex's worldwide successful navigation and map technologies will also be used.
Users will have the opportunity to experience the benefits of the new model globally. When Yandex.Taxi users go to London or Bangkok, for example, they will be able to call a Uber tool from the Yandex.Taxi application. Tourists from Paris to Moscow can also call a Yandex.Taxi vehicle through the Uber app. The partnership of the two companies will include the UberEATS service, which is the online food distribution application in the six countries concerned.
The value of the partnership is announced as 3.73 billion dollars. Uber will invest in 225 million dollars and Yandex while 100 will invest millions of dollars. Yandex will have% 59,3 of the new company to be formed, Uber% 36,6 and the remaining% 4,1 will be controlled by employees. 2017's 4. expected to be operational in the quarter.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Siemens and Mitsubishi join forces to bid for Alstom 23/06/2014 Siemens and Mitsubishi have joined forces in bidding to Alstom: In the face of General Electric's proposal regarding Alstom's electric division, SIEMENS and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) have joined forces to make a joint offer. With this offer, Siemens will be offering to buy Alstom's gas turbine business for a cash charge of 9,3 billion €, while MHI will purchase shares from Alstom's assets in the energy sector with separate joint ventures. MHI will transfer Alstom to 3,1 billion in cash and offer to buy the 10 share in Alstom with a share of 29,4 from Bouygues, the main shareholder of the company. This is some of Alstom's energy assets Bu
- CSR, CNR and the MNG Consolidates Power in Turkey 01/07/2016 CSR, CNR and MNG their power to Join in Turkey: CSR (China South Railway) and CNR (China North Railway) after receiving the merger and the CRRC name of the company, CSR-MNG Rail System Tools San located in Turkey. and Tic. Ltd. Ltd. Şti's name was also changed. The name of the company is as of 22.06.2016 date. and Tic. Ltd. Sti. changed. Thus, the world's largest manufacturer of Rail System Tools CRRC, also took place with the new corporate identity in Turkey. CRRC-MNG, CRRC's global growth strategies in the new era will be located in a much more important place R
- Siemens and Alstom companies join forces (Special News) 27/09/2017 French Railway giant Alstom and the German Railway school announced the Siemens merger decision. According to Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser, the new combination is Siemens Alstom. The new firm will be managed by Henri Poupart-Lafarge, formerly the general manager of Alsom. The French company, which had captured the success of Siemens' ICE high-speed trains in Germany, continued its rise with TGVs in Alstom. Companies that think the merger will be beneficial to all of Europe seem to have been given importance in order to make it difficult for the Chinese cement producer CRRC to enter the market. Alstom's market share in Asia, America, India and Africa is the most om
- Siemens and Alstom join forces for European leadership in transport 30/09/2017 The signed Memorandum of Understanding includes exclusivity for the unification of the two companies in the field of transport as equal partners. · The new company, which will be owned by Siemens, will be managed by the CEO of Alstom; the company's shares will be traded on the France stock exchange and the company will be headquartered in Paris. · Transportation Solutions will be headquartered in Germany and the railway vehicles center will be in France. · The best value will be created for customers all over the world with a comprehensive portfolio and global coverage. · The combined company's turnover is 50 billion euros, while the adjusted EBIT (interest and pre-tax profit) is announced as 15,3 billion euros. · ·
- TCDD - THY Joins Powers 21/04/2015 TCDD - THY Combines Powers: 158 annually TCDD 81 annually THY service to improve the quality, 21 April 10.00 XNUMX General Directorate of TCDD Protocol Entry TCDD General Manager Ömer YILDIZ and THY General Manager Assoc. Dr. Signing a protocol of cooperation with the participation of Temel KOTİL. Within the framework of the protocol; ”Passenger Relations Training ele will be started for the hostesses working in high-speed trains and for the personnel in the garage. Within the scope of the protocol in which TCDD and THY will share their experiences in the field of transportation; A joint work program will be held with THY related units on YHT and gar staff training. YHT ...
- TCDD Transport and Azerbaijani Railways Combine Their Powers 27/02/2019 General Director of TCDD Transportation Erol Arikan met with Cavid Gurbanov, General Director of Azerbaijan Railways and a delegation with him. Mr. Erol Arıkan, the General Director of TCDD Transportation, was also the Chairman of the meeting. Mr. Mehmet Altınsoy, the Head of the Commercial Relations Department, Mr. Baykal Tul and the Head of Corporate Security Management Erhan Gör attended the meeting. The owner said World Railway Sector in Azerbaijan Railways General Manager Arikan they be happy to welcome the delegation in Turkey; "The two railway administrations of the BTK line primarily from Europe, including cooperation with China - from China to Europe in rail transport, said both Turkey and Azerbaijan ...
- There are special metro and stopovers in this country 16/02/2015 There are special metro and stoppages for women in this country: Taiwan, which is the second most secure country in the world, has special metro and bus waiting areas for women in order to prevent harassment and violence against women. Especially after the evening 22: 00 men are not allowed to enter the waiting places. Cag University in Mersin in Turkey Faculty of Arts and Sciences Department of Psychology 1. After the bitter incident that happened to the student Özgecan Aslan, what had to be done to prevent the harassment and violence against women came back to the agenda. In Taiwan, which is one of the safest countries in the world, to prevent such harassment in public transport ın
- Long Distance Crisis Uses UBER 04/05/2018 News Habertürk'in carried the agenda of the "Taxi in the long-distance crisis door" news was very popular. Taxis and taxi taxi commented by Istanbullulardan. Critics united in the common denominator of "This practice takes the oil to UBER's bread". Newspaper Haberturk, 'long-distance crisis in the taxi' headline with the headline criticism of the taxi had moved. To make a short reminder; 3 will be in service in the coming months. taxis will take passengers to the airport, there will be no passengers. Taxis will go back dozens of kilometers from the city center, and that's why a new crisis is at the door. In other words, taxi drivers who will take their passengers from Taksim to 40-50 km from the airport-
- Explanation on the UKOME Decision on UBER from Uysal 06/06/2018 President Mevlüt Uysal; UKOME, tourism operating certificates, not to take a taxi to relax the tourism industry announced that a new decision can be taken. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal met with the school principals, teachers, the school association and the administrators of the National Education Community in the street oudar organized in Maltepe. President Mevlut Uysal who addressed the participants before Ramadan, and Istanbul in Turkey, said that experiencing the mercy and blessings of Ramadan, "Environment in our country do not open the mouth with the taste of a lot of people fasting and the fasting. Let's pray, they'll have peace of mind as soon as possible. We know; If there is a powerful Turkey in peace ...
- Documents of UBER Employees with Tourism Document Will Be Canceled 14/06/2018 Uysal, dı UBER should not be perceived as the green light was burned. In any case, the tourism passenger transport document with UBER work will be canceled as soon as detecting those who do. Her Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal answered the questions about the decision taken by UFT on Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). President Uysal, by the new decision taken by the tourism industry would relax. Underlining that the use of the tourism passenger transportation document of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is restricted to its use, President Uysal said, Başkan The companies carrying tourism travelers were required to carry less than one person from 7 and to inform the relevant units. In this regard, tourism companies rightly have been on my site. As such ca
- Important UBER Statement by President Uysal 31/05/2018 Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal stated at the Transport Coordination Center (UKM) meeting that a decision to impose sanctions against the users of the Tourism Management Certificate given by the IMM is possible,, Our taxi drivers are ready to support what they need to offer a comfortable service İstanbul said. President Uysal Bagcilar participated in the mass opening and groundbreaking ceremony after the journalists answered questions about UBER. President Uysal recently recalling that the government has made a decision on UBER, "It is this decision: Do not enter into the UBER business with any other documents. So A-1, D-2 with the management of UBER to be done. Those who made the documents for two years"
- Bay Bridge joins two sides 09/03/2015 Bay Bridge unites two sides: Temporary walking path installation for the engineers and workers on the Bay Bridge will be started. The bands were also laid. More than half of the completed walking band and the merger between the two collar appeared. In January between the bridge of Dilek in the Dilovası District of Kocaeli and the bridge of Hersek in the Altınova District of Yalova, the guide cables that will be used for the installation of the main cables to be used by the vehicles will be taken. Studies,…
- Şehit Kubilay Köprülü Intersection Combined two sides of Menemen 27/05/2015 Şehit Kubilay Köprülü Intersection Combined two sides of the Menemen: Şehit Kubilay Köprülü Junction and the connection roads of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which were completed in Menemen, were put into service with a ceremony. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 7 million liras investment in the intersection of the 44 pine tree to save the project announced that they made changes. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Menemen Esatpaşa neighborhood in the Bridge Interchange, was put into service with the ceremony. The opening ceremony of the junction between the two sides of the Menemen district and the name of the revolutionary martyr sailor Mustafa Fehmi Kubilay was given by the Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Aziz Kocaoğlu, İzmir Deputy Alaattin Yüksel, the Mayor of Menemen, Tahir Şahin, Men
- High Speed Train Combine 42 Football Team 29/07/2014 High Speed Train, 42 Soccer Team to Join: new routes of our High Speed Rail line continues to winding Turkey, 42 tying together a football team. Turkey's two largest cities, connecting Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train line opened. The train not only tied the two cities, but also joined the 42 team. Turkey will be put into safe about 90 million TL with this combination. THE MOST SUPER LEAGUE FANS WILL BE USED According to Sabah news; Line up Super League and 3. They're gonna use league supporters. 42 teams between the same city of the match between them when they are removed from the back on these lines X
- Bay Bridge joins two sides (Video) 09/03/2015 Bay Bridge unites two sides: Temporary walking path installation for the engineers and workers on the Bay Bridge will be started. The bands were also laid. More than half of the completed walking band and the merger between the two collar appeared. In January between the bridge of Dilek in the Dilovası District of Kocaeli and the bridge of Hersek in the Altınova District of Yalova, the guide cables that will be used for the installation of the main cables to be used by the vehicles will be taken. Studies,…
- The fact that Konya is strong means that Sarajevo is strong. 11/07/2017 The fact that Konya is strong means that Sarajevo is strong: AK Party Deputy Chairman, Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek met with Semiha Borovac, Minister of Human Rights and Refugees of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Borovac, "Konya is meant to be a powerful means to be strong in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Turkey's meant to be a powerful means to be strong and Herzegovina," he said. AK Party Deputy Chairman and Konya Deputy Ahmet Sorgun and Konya Mayor Tahir Akyürek Bosna went to Bosnia and Herzegovina for a series of meetings and events in Sarajevo, the sister city of Konya Metropolitan Municipality. Ş
- Be the judge of roads with Traffic Events feature of Yandex. 28/03/2014 Yandex.Navigation's Traffic Events feature to make the road with the judge: Yandex who make a difference with the applications that make life easier, Yandex.Navigasyon application to help more users who spend hours in traffic added a new feature. Thanks to the le Traffic Events ğ feature added to the application, users no longer only learn the traffic density; traffic accidents that affect the general traffic situation, road works, defective traffic lights, left open manhole covers and many more can be aware of the variable. Yandex's popular application yandex.navigasyo's facilities in Turkey that enables the user to focus on developing updated. With the newly added ları Traffic Events ılar feature, users ”
- Yandex now also analyzes Ankara traffic 03/04/2014 Yandex is now analyzing Ankara traffic as well: Ankara residents lose traffic every day in the 20 Year. The traffic problem in major cities, especially Istanbul, causes a lot of time and stress. With the developing technology, every second lost in traffic can be calculated and the result is not very happy, but important data can be reached. Acclaimed Internet company Yandex Turkey with a private service, after Istanbul with its technology for Ankaralılar "congestion index" began to offer n. Yandex, who analyzes the traffic of Ankara, is an 24 annual time in Ankara in the 20 hour of Ankara people ın
- Yandex Announces Most Wanted Winter Holiday Centers 25/01/2016 Yandex Announces the Most Wanted Winter Holiday Centers: Families have begun to explore the best winter holiday venues to evaluate their semester breaks with their children. When it comes to winter holidays, ski resorts and hot springs come to mind. When it comes to semester breaks, Pamukkale, which is famous for its travertines and hot springs, has been searched. In second place in the ski resort of Uludag ... that makes a difference to users' applications that make life easier for Yandex search engine in the report through the data, the most for the user of the winter holidays ... having an audience considerably in Turkey Yandex, the most wanted in the last period …
- Added to Yandex maps in rail systems 21/05/2014 Yandex maps were added to rail systems: Yandex, a Russian company that has become popular in our country with the services it offers, continues to innovate for its mobile applications. The Yandex Maps, a map solution application on Yandex's iOS platform, was updated after a long period of time and was compatible with iOS 7. Google's Maps application in the absence of Turkey's App Store and Apple have been presented that the Apple Maps service is also inadequate Yandex Maps users had a question. Yandex has updated the Yandex Maps app for the simple and flat interface of iOS 7, although it is a bit late. Here are the updated content "All we've changed the map of Turkey; us ...
- Metrobus, Metro and All Rail Systems are now in Yandex.Metro 22/07/2015 Metrobus, Metro and All Rail Systems Now in Yandex.Metro: Yandex, with the new application called Metro, helps you plan your journeys through metrobus and rail systems. Having a busy hustle and bustle during the day, Istanbulites will reach the points they want to reach in the shortest way. The new Yandex.Metro application, which provides details on metrobus, subway, funicular and tram lines, will guide its users to reach where they want to reach by public transport without getting caught in traffic. With its extremely simple and user-friendly structure, Yandex.Metro can be used to route the route with just a few taps on the map, so users can see the average journey time ıs
- Yandex.Maps to Search in Marmaray 04/04/2016 Yandex.Haritalar Marmaray search: Yandex mobile map application updates, now in Marmaray, subway and can not connect to the Internet at any time offers an address search. Yandex.Haritalar brings a solution to a meeting in Levent or Maslak, but if you don't remember where you are going, you will hesitate to find out which door you want to go out of the door. minutes walk. Yandex.Haritalar mobile app doesn't need internet connection for address or location search after the last update. In this way, users can use as
- According to the analysis of Yandex.Navigation YSS Bridge Opening 1. and 2. Traffic on the Bridge Low 26/11/2016 According to the analysis of Yandex.Navigation YSS Bridge Opening 1. and 2. Traffic on the Bridge Low: According to the analysis of Yandex.Navigation, which allows drivers to reach the point they want to reach to the point they want to reach as soon as possible, the traffic of Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and 15 July Martyrs' Bridge have been reduced after the opening of Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge. . Istanbul drivers, 3. with the introduction of the bridge began to spend less time in traffic. 1. and 2. traffic on the bridge, at the entrance of the bridges and the connection points decreased significantly, the intersection of Mahmutbey junction occurred. The first to offer real-time traffic information in Turkey ...
- Map updated Yandex Navigation will show parking places 10/02/2017 Map updated Yandex Navigation will show you parking spaces: Navigation and Maps, one of Yandex's most popular apps, continues to evolve with new features that make life easier. Yandex Navigation solution brought the problem of finding parking space, which is one of the biggest problems of drivers in traffic. In the first service in Istanbul, Yandex Navigation users will now be able to see the nearest parking places along with current traffic information and alternative routes. Simultaneously with the parking facilities feature, Yandex Maps made an important update covering more than a thousand points in 14 in Istanbul. Yandex Navigation, which introduced many ”firsts Navigasyon to its users so far Şimd
- Yandex: Eurasian Tunnel Relieves Traffic 17/06/2017 Yandex: The Eurasian Tunnel relieved the traffic: According to the analysis of Yandex Navigation comparing the March 2016 with the March 2017 periods, the opening of the Eurasian Tunnel after the positive effect of the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge has greatly reduced the traffic. Another important change was the removal of the additional strip application in the bridges. 15 07.00-10.00 fell from 16 to 17 minutes in the morning between 2 and 20. XNUMX has been reduced from Avrupa zero adan to adan zero de since the morning traffic in the direction of Europe-Anadolu was not opened in Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge. Yandex Navigation, aki