Rize's Cable Car Project is about to come to an end: The feasibility studies of the ropeway project, which is planned to take place from Rize beach to Dağbaşı area, are made by the ropeway experts from Rize.
In the project of the ropeway, which is expected to contribute significantly to the tourism of Rize and will enable the citizens to reach the social facilities located in the upper parts of the resting city, within the scope of the expropriation work, the 30 acres of the area were left only by the owners of the area like 5.
In the expropriation activities, researches are carried out by the cable car experts who come to Rize about the location of the feet of the ropeway project, the number of passengers, the number of passenger wagons and how many feet.
Rize Municipality Mayor Prof. Rize, who took information from the technical team about the last point reached in the ropeway project and participated in the examinations made at the coastal point of the project. Dr. Reşat Kasap explained the stage of the project and made statements.
President Kasap said in his statement: T When I was assigned to the Teleferik Project which is one of the important projects of Rize, which was thought in the previous period, 30 was considered to be an area of acres and some part of the project was expropriated. In the time period I started to work as mayor, we continued the expropriation process. Within the framework of the ropeway project, which should be completed one year ago, the court process of the land, such as 15 and 30, is going on when some of our land owners have land in the 4 acre area. Hopefully, this judicial process will be completed in a short time.
As Rize Municipality, we continue our work on the technical infrastructure of the project. Starting from the coast, we will work on the area of the cable car project, which will be called as Dağbasi mefkii, where we will have the connection feet, how many passengers per hour, the number of passenger cabins and how many footsteps will occur. The ropeway project, which is planned to be built at Rize coast, is being extended to the area we consider Proj Bite City Forest and Recreation Area Mes. Thus, we aim to bring our people to areas where they can rest away from the city. In addition, we are planning to give place to our social facilities at the foot of our project Ayrıca
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizlivineyard, Fındıkzade and Kabataş tram stops near renovation 04/10/2012 Kabatas-Bagcilar located on the tram line Cevizliwrought iron motifs were placed on the tram stops at the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş. Located on the Kabatas-Bagcilar line of T1 by Istanbul Transportation Corporation Cevizlivineyards in the vineyards, Fındıkzade and Kabataş stations and the wrought-irons within the scope of the renovation works were noticed at the tram stops. Istanbul tram stops were combined with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's emblem and tulip figure and had an aesthetic appearance with wrought iron railings close to 750 meters. Kemal Filiz, the sales manager of the wrought iron factory produced in Denizli factories, said that the tram lines, which provide transportation for hundreds of thousands of people every day, have an aesthetic appearance. Filiz, Istanbul Fil
- Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said the work was approaching the end 05/07/2013 Giresun Governor Sahin Teleferik said that the approach is nearing the end of studies related to the cable car Governor Sahin said Sahin, "Tender dossier was prepared with build-operate-transfer model. Almost 1,5 for years I have been doing this job. It was not easy. But I finally got it out. Çık God willing, Ships to Penize, 119 meters high, 1280 meters long ropeway will be set up. he said.
- Where is Rizen's ropeway project? 18/09/2013 Where is Rizen's ropeway project? Muammar Öksüz, Rize II President of the People's Rise Party (HYP), said that Rizef was not so important for the development of tourism and that he did not make the projects of Tram and Telefer, which he promised during the candidacy of Rize Mayor Halil Bakırç. President Halil Bakırcı stated that he did not fulfill his commitments during the nomination process. TRAMVAY WHERE's stated that the projects he promised in 2004 of Coppersmith did not come to life. One of the commitments is den
- Helicopter Skiing Begins in Rizenin Ayder Plateau 20/01/2015 Heli-skiing: ski sport hhelikopterl the Kaçkar Mountains Heliski has become central in Turkey, begins to entertain the fans at the end of this month. This year, the majority of athletes will come to the Kaçkars and the German athletes, who have previously lived in Russia and Georgia, will have this enthusiasm. Çamlıhemşin District Ayder Plateau and Kaçkar Mountains in the 8 year since the end of the sport begins in the Heliski sport. Rize Governorship Provincial Sportive Tourism Board granted a license to Kunet tourism company which applied for Heliksi Sports this year. The company, which started to work in the region, will start in Ayder Plateau with two helicopters.
- İzmir-Ödemiş railway renovation works are nearing the end. 31/12/2012 İzmir-Ödemiş railway renovation works are nearing the end. Passengers using the aforementioned line asked the authorities for help in the rainy and cold weather, and the rails between Ödemiş and Cumaovası were changed completely to provide safer, more comfortable and faster service to passengers. Welding and balancing of rails will continue until the end of January. The passengers who use Gaziemir station from Izmir to Ödemiş are troubled. Sebahattin Yavuzkaya, one of the passengers, explained the problem they experienced: ın The number of train passengers is increasing day by day and people go on top of each other in a way such as a stack of fish sometimes in wagons. In addition to the lack of train wagons, ları
- Kazakhstan's Great Railway Project Ends Close 16/01/2014 Kazakhstan's Great Railroad Project Approaches to the End: According to the progress made in the Trans-Kazakhstan railway project, the line construction work can be completed by the end of 2014. The new 988km new railway line will connect Kazakhstan with Aktau, the port of the Caspian Sea in the west, and Dostyk, the Chinese border in the east. In December, the final rail connection between the 493km and Arkalyk-Shubarkol parts of 214km between Beyneu and Shalkar was held in ceremonies. More than 30 companies and 1000 staff are involved in railway construction. It is considered as the biggest railway project after the independence of Kazakhstan. The equipment is provided by Geismar and Plasser & THEURER.
- Bursa T1 Tramway approaching fast end (Special Report) 29/12/2012 6455 mt length With the 13 station, the new network of modern transportation in Bursa has made great progress since the construction of the Bursa T1 Tramway. Bursa T1 Tramway line, which is an eco-friendly project that will reduce the traffic density, has been ended when most of the T1 Tram line is finished. Lastly, the production company of T1 tram line is clean, fastidious and fast running. and the construction of the T1 Tram Line, which is the symbol of modern transportation, which will equip the city center with rail systems including railway station construction. As President Recep Altepe says, XNUMX seems to be completed in a short period of time.
- BTK Railway Line is coming to an end 25/04/2014 BTK Railway Line is nearing the end: The tests will be carried out on the railway line at the end of this year. In the second half of 2015, the line connecting three countries will be fully operational. Turkey, Azerbaijan and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway networks will combine Georgia Nearing the end of the railway line. On the railway line, where the 99 will be completed, tests will be carried out at the end of this year, and in the second half of 2015 the railway will be fully operational. After the project is completed, the first phase can be transported to the annual 1 million passengers and 6.5 million tons cargo. To establish a direct rail link between approximately 10 years ago, Georgia and Turkey from the agenda ...
- Dursunbey-Tavşanlı Railway Line Closer to the End 15/09/2015 Dursunbey-Tavşanlı Railway Line Approaches to the End: Balıkesir's Dursunbey and the Tavşanlı districts of Kütahya have reached the final stage in the railway expansion works that have been going on for nearly two years. Officials from the General Directorate of State Railways stated that the electrification and signaling systems of the Dursunbey-Tavsanli railway, which is located in the middle of the Izmir-Manisa-Balikesir-Kutahya-Eskisehir-Ankara line, is located in the middle of the 110 kilometer. 2016 110 kilometer part of the road planned to be put into service on January 32 kilometers, indicating that the complete renovation of the authorities, two years of ongoing studies, only some trains on weekends were allowed to pass said. With the work carried out, both passengers and cargoes are safer and faster Yürüt
- Samsun Tramway Approaching End to End 05/08/2016 Samsun Tramway Approach to the End: Samsun tram line is nearing the end. The project, which will greatly ease the traffic in Samsun, is nearing the end of the ongoing construction of Gar Tekkeköy. 15 The tram line from Gar Lovelet will be active as of August. On October, the tramway route to Tekkeköy will be completed. Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz said, “The new tram route has come to an end. Our work has been going on for months. In this important study for Samsun, 15 will be completed on August. The first part of the project will be completed with the stops that will be active in Gar Lovelet. In the 15 months, Lovelet Tekkeköy X
- Gebze-Halkalı Suburban Line Approaching End 13/01/2018 Gebze-Halkalı Approaching the end of the suburban line. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "will be opened by the end of the year," he said. When the rails are laid and signalization is finished, Halkalıonly in 114 minutes. On line will total 42 stall. Yeşilköy, Bakırköy, Feneryolu, Osmangazi are just some of the stations that will take and leave the passengers. Another project is the high-speed train line. Ankara-Haydarpaşa between the end of the line. This project will be completed before the end of the year. A passenger departing from Ankara by high speed train will arrive at Haydarpasa station in Istanbul. Halkalıto go until. Source: www.cnnturk.com
- Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line is approaching the end. 23/03/2012 Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) Line, which will reduce the journey between Ankara and Istanbul to 3 hours, is nearing the end. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the foundation of Köseköy-Gebze section, which is the continuation of Ankara-Eskişehir Line, which was put into service in 2009, will be laid on Tuesday, 27 March. The physical and geometric conditions of the current line of Köseköy-Gebze, built in 1890, will be made suitable for YHT operation. The statement stated that there will be no level crossing on the line. 56 tunnels, 9 bridges, 10 culverts on the total 122 kilometer line, as well as 28 vents, 2 new culverts and XNUMX N
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT Line is coming to an end 24/03/2012 Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) Line, which will reduce the journey between Ankara and Istanbul to 3 hours, is nearing the end. In a written statement from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the foundation of Köseköy-Gebze section, which is the continuation of Ankara-Eskişehir Line, which was put into service in 2009, will be laid on Tuesday, 27 March. The physical and geometric conditions of the current line of Köseköy-Gebze, built in 1890, will be made suitable for YHT operation. The statement stated that there will be no level crossing on the line. 56 tunnels, 9 bridges, 10 culverts on the total 122 kilometer line, as well as 28 vents, 2 new culverts and XNUMX N
- Gebze-Halkalı Approaching the End of the Railway Line 09/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Gebze-Halkalı "The current level of actual progress is 78. This is the 20 of this month." HalkalıWe will be arriving by train from Kazlıçeşme. After that, electricity, signal, the final process will do. "He said. Minister Arslan, Istanbul-still-ongoing Gebze-Halkalı the railway line was found. This is an important project for Istanbulites, Arslan said, "We will complete our project by the end of this year and we will open the service. The current level of progress is now 78. In this month's 20 HalkalıWe will be arriving by train from Kazlıçeşme.
- Besiktas Ropeway Project Nearing the End 06/08/2017 The construction of the cable car project, which is expected to cost around 80 million TL, is continuing to be constructed in Beşikdüzü district of Trabzon. The helicopter will be used as an industrial type drone when shooting the ropes on the ropeway. Due to the weather conditions, the project is planned to be completed by the end of the year. The cable car project, which is expected to contribute greatly to the tourism of the region, will use 90 two-passenger arrival and departure system. Cable car…
- Balçova ropeway facilities are nearing the end of renovation 01/02/2015 The renovation of the Balçova cable car facilities has come to an end: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has come to an end in the renewal of the cable car plant in the Balçova district. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Balçova district near the end of the renewal of the cable car plant. Thousands of 200 passengers will carry passengers in the rainbow cabins of the facility came and trial work began. For a long time, the process of renewal of the Balçova Cable Car Plant, which was one of the symbols of the city but was closed on the üzerine Disposable of Use Bal report of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, came to an end. The Metropolitan Municipality, which has started experimenting with the rainbow color booths of the modern facility that will be restored to İzmir, will be commissioned at the end of spring after the completion of this finishing and finishing touches. İzmir
- Fast Train, OSB, Airport and Shopping Mall Required 02/01/2013 In order for Rizen to attract investment, fast train OSB, airport and shopping mall Rize Industrialists and Businessmen Association (RİSİAD) President Mustafa Külünkoğlu, the city needs to attract investment such as Organized Industrial Zone (OSB), airport, shopping center (AVM), fast train, such as important projects need He said he heard. Dr. Külünkoğlu, said in a statement, "Our province, the region and the way to develop the country first and foremost the transportation network is widespread and modern. Our transportation infrastructure is rapidly growing in the region will develop more quickly. Our people will be prospered sooner. Rize's 130 dream of the year and dream for some Ovit Tunnel which is described as proje
- Where's Rizen's tram line? 18/09/2013 Where is the tram line of Rizen? The People's Rise Party (HYP) President of Rize II Muammer Öksüz said that Rizef was not so important for the development of tourism in the field of tourism and that he did not make the projects of Tramway and Ropeway promised during the candidacy of Rize Mayor Halil Bakırç. President Halil Bakırcı stated that he did not fulfill his commitments during the nomination process. WHERE TO THE TRAMVAY stated that the projects promised in 2004 by Bakırcı did not take place, Öksüz said, "In the first period of AK Party, especially the Mayor of the Municipality has his commitments in Rize and these were not fulfilled. One of the commitments is between Fener and Bağdatlı Neighborhoods V
- Rize's view will change with the southern ring road 01/07/2014 Rizen's view will change with the southern ring road: Rize Mayor Prof. Dr. Rize made investigations on the South Ring Road. Dr. Reşat Kasap informed the authorities that the project continued smoothly. The paving works on the 9 and a half kilometer South Ring Road have been started. Rize Municipality, which will open Rize to the south and connect Pehlivantaşı neighborhood to Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Training and Research Hospital, continues its work on the Rize Municipality. The South Ring Road which will open the city to the south and Rize will open to the south. Butcher, “This way to the sea Kas
- Sanliurfa Railway Approaches to the End 06/04/2012 A meeting was held in Şanlıurfa on the railway route and logistics center to be carried out under the GAP Action Plan. According to the press office of the Governor's Office, experts from the General Directorate of Railways under the chairmanship of Governor Celalettin Güvenç attended the meeting attended by Şanlıurfa Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Eyüp Sabri Ertekin, Organized Industrial Zone Manager Remzi İnal and Karacadağ Development Agency experts. According to the statement of the Governor Guvenc, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's instructions under the GAP Action Plan on the agenda of the Sanliurfa, Mürşitpınar connected to the railway said. Güvenç said that they planned to establish a logistics center in the Organized Industrial Zone through the Karacadağ Development Agency.
- Kızılay Çayyolu metro line is coming to the end step by step 04/01/2013 Kızılay Çayyolu metro line is nearing the end of the progress Necatibey and National Library stations continue to work in a short time voicing Tahan, Söğütözü direction Kızılay'a a kilometer towards the railroad said. The Kızılay Çayyolu metro line, which has been occupying the agenda of the capital for a long time, is approaching to the end step by step. The line is completed in 2013 and is expected to enter the service of Ankara citizens. Construction Site Chief of Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Construction Site Baran Bayuk, Ankara Hürriyet team to visit the construction sites and the ending tunnels, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Director of Infrastructure Investments Metin Tahan, gave information about the subway work. Tahan, ...
- Approaching the Eurasian Tunnel 13/01/2015 The transition to the Eurasian Tunnel is nearing the end: After the Bosphorus Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and Marmaray, the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and the Eurasian Tunnel Transition started. One of the projects that are trying to bring two sides of Istanbul together is getting closer to the end. A new intercontinental project is being carried out in order to provide solutions to the increasing vehicle numbers and population of Istanbul. The project, carried out by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications (AYGM-Formerly known as DLH), will cost 285 million 121 thousand dollars of equity, using 960 million dollars of credit, and will cost 1 billion 245 million US dollars for 121 million. Ulaştırma
- 3. Approaching the Bosphorus Bridge 22/01/2016 Approaching the end of the Bosphorus Bridge: 2013 3, which started in 3, cost 391 billion dollars. In the Bosphorus Bridge and North Marmara Highway project, 2016 meters remained for the merger of two continents by car and train. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim recently announced that the opening of the July or August 923 Yavuz Sultan Selim bridge continues to work at full speed. The 59 steel deck, the 42 of which is the heaviest, is now at the end of 391's assembly and welding operations, while the gap between the two continents has dropped to XNUMX meters. Steel plate assembly and welding operations called "Lifting Gantry" called "
- Close to the end of Doha Metro in Qatar's Capital 16/02/2016 The Doha Metro, the capital of Qatar, is nearing the end: the construction of the green line of Doha Metro, Qatar's capital, is underway. Finally, the tunneling work of the 2 drilling machine was completed. Studies have reached up to Msheireb, which will be the last station of the green line of Doha Metro. The Doha subway project has a total of 3 lines. Red, green and gold lines will be in the city after the end of the work in total 75 km long metro network will be formed. The length of the green line of the Doha Metro will be 22 km. Japanese companies Mitsubishi and Kinki Sharyo will produce 75 xNUMX'er car driverless subway cars for use on the lines. Firm
- Close to the End of Sogucak's 1 Railway Tunnel Closed Due to Crash 05/01/2017 It is nearing the end of the railway tunnel of Sogucak 1 which is closed due to collapse: TCDD 3. Selim Koçbay, the Regional Director, examined the road construction works and works at the 1 No.1 tunnel in Balıkesir Savaştepe, which was closed due to the collapse, together with the technical team and company officials of TCDD. It is planned that the tunnel will be opened in a short time as a result of the works which continue rapidly and come to the last stage. TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, 3 million 200 thousand pounds for the collapsed tunnel was invested and when the repair is finished, the train runs between Balıkesir İzmir will be restarted, jumbo holes through the 378 meter tunnel ü