The design of the trams of Izmir was determined: The Metropolitan Municipality determined the exterior and interior design of the tramways of Izmir. In the design, the theme of the sea city Izmir came forward.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which started the railway laying works of Karşıyaka-Konak tram projects prepared for the purpose of breathing the urban traffic on Caher Dudayev Boulevard, determined the exterior and interior design of the trams. Accordingly, the exterior and interior of the vehicle was the sea city of Izmir and the shades of blue and turquoise were used. The design of the sunny atmosphere of the city's vibrant and cheerful structure came forward. It was aimed to create an image where the tram was going to fluctuate slowly as it passed. In the interior design, the coastal and sea air elements were prominent.
Handles and handles were placed where they could easily be reached so that the passengers could be held securely. Wheelchair users, heavy luggage or strollers with vehicles such as cars to meet the specific needs of citizens who are allocated multi-purpose areas. Trams under construction will have a train control and monitoring unit, passenger information system, LCD screens, active route map, camera, image and voice recorder.
Modern and comfortable
The design of the trolley vehicles, which have been completed by the completion of the design works, is carried out in 32 meter length and 285 passenger carrying capacity. According to the feasibility studies carried out in Konak line daily 95 thousand people, Karsiyaka line will be moved to 87 thousand people.
390 million TL giant investment
A total of 12.7 vehicles will be operating on the 19 kilometer and 9.87 stop Konak Tramway with 15 stops and 38 kilometers long and 2017 stops on the Karşıyaka tram line. The project planned to be commissioned at the end of 390 will cost XNUMX million liras.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Izmir tramways are the first local tram manufacturer from Durmazlar Makina 07/04/2014 Durmazlar Makina, the first local tram manufacturer of the tramways of Izmir: the auctions of the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, Üçkuyular-Halkapınar and 12.6 kilometers of the Alaybey-Mavişehir tram lines of the 9.7 kilometers were concluded. It was announced that the wagons of the tender won by Gülermak company will be produced by Durmazlar Makina in Bursa. The lowest bid was the tender of Üçkuyular-Halkapınar and Alaybey-Mavişehir tram lines realized by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality last February, and the lowest bid in the tender with the participation of foreign countries such as Korea, China, Spanish, Ukraine, 182 million 144 thousand 261 TL and 38 wagon, spare parts 69 million 153 thousand 255 with Euro offer Gülermak Heavy Industry UM
- 85 native to trams of Izmir 15/10/2015 The trams of Izmir are the 85 locals: While the tram lines of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality are being built, the tram cars are produced at Hyundai Eurotem facilities in Adapazarı. TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız and the Mayor Aziz Büyükoğlu received a briefing about the production process of vehicles in Adapazarı. Kocaoglu, the first time a result of a collaboration of local authorities with state-owned enterprises in Turkey recalling that izban was born, said that this is a very important example. TCDD General Director Ömer Yıldız, Turkey has made significant strides in recent years in the railways and all lines as in the framework of this year 2018 said they plan to make breakthroughs in electrical and signaling. Izmir…
- Antep's Baths, Trams Now Made | Antep trams 16/11/2012 Antep's Baths, Trams Now Made | Antep trams I would like to congratulate those who see Antep tram as a symbol of the city for their opinions. Antep has been the symbol of the baths for years now replaced by Antep trams. Especially in the beginning and end hours of a second life to leave a living space in the Antep tram stop even in places where people stand in a row to make this analogy. In 2011 we have to take the 78 model trolley and be serious even though it is ridiculous to claim that we have moved to the modern system. Because 10 with trams to go to the accident, even death Çünkü
- Konya has modern trams and what will happen to old trams 11/11/2014 Konya has modern trams, but what will happen to old trams: Signed in March in 2013, Konya has gradually gained its modern trams. The 3 in the 2 of the rail system fleet is currently under renovation and within a few months the 60 tram will be in the city. So, how and where will the old trams that take the bulk of 23 for years? When are the ongoing works on the Alaeddin-Adliye Rail Line? CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO The modern trams are being replaced by the trams, which started to serve in 1991 in Konya and which are the backbone of city transportation for nearly 23 years. 2013 Skoda in March X
- Speed limits have been redefined in Afyon 16/04/2014 Speed limits in Afyon were determined again: Speed limits were determined in Afyonkarahisar, which was selected as the pilot province under the radar control. The regions where the speed limit was 70 per hour were determined between Turgut Özal Boulevard, İzmir Point Junction and Kadaifçioğlu Bend. The places where the speed limit is 60 kilometers are determined as follows: Ankara Bridge Interchange, Marshal Fevzi Çakmak Boulevard, Fair Interchange, Efeli Junction, Gendarmerie Junction, Atatürk Street, Station Junction, Finance Junction, Izmir Point Interchange, Şuhut Road ANS Interchange Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Interchange between the Boulevard Interchange (Şuhut Junction), Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard Intercity Bridge (Konya Bridge) Interchange, Adnan v
- The cable car logo of Beşikdüzü was identified 29/11/2016 The cable car logo of Besikduzu was determined: The cable car logo of Besikduzu was determined, and the story of the cable car which was to be constructed within the scope of the Besikdag Tourism and Outdoor Sports Center Project in Besikduzu District was concluded. THE STORY OF THE LOGON The story of the logo comes from a myth that is entirely from Besikdagi. Here is the legend that brings out the logo: tells the story of a family. The peasant family, who decided to emigrate at the time when it was important, had nine sons. But one of them was only a week old. They had to leave some of their belongings in the woods when they were leaving the place where they had to stop. After taking a little while dık
- Station Locations and Departure Points were Determined at Akçaabat Cable Car Project 11/11/2017 Trabzon, Akçaabat Municipality build-operate-transfer model planned to be done in the ropeway project station locations and departure points were determined, will be auctioned. There will be a total of three stations in the project of the project. The second station of the cable car, which is decided to be on the sea side of Cumhuriyet Park, is located at the rear of Ortamahalle, while the last station will be at Akçatepe facilities, one of the most important tourist sites of our district. Akçaabat, which is an important step to add value to tourism, project project for the ropeway project, together with the technical staff of the municipalities and the municipality inspectors Akçaabat Mayor Sefik Turkmen, "Project phase has been completed for the ropeway."
- Afyonkarahisar High Speed Railway Station Location 04/04/2012 6 of the Afyonkarahisar-Kütahya road. Thanks to the station to be built on an area of 150 acres, the Afyonkarahisar will reach Ankara in 1,5 hours. Work on the Afyonkarahisar leg of the Ankara-Antalya stage has been reported. Mustafa Babal, Head of Department of Production of State Railways, and Mustafa Tuncay, Head of Investigation Department, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, attended the meeting held by Afyonkarahisar Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu. Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu, Afyonkarahisar, which is at the intersection of highways, will be at the intersection of air and railway transportation, and the number of thermal hotels in Afyonkarahisar has increased rapidly and Ankara-Afyonkarahisar İr
- Afyonkarahisar High Speed Railway Station Location 09/04/2012 Afyonkarahisar will reach the fast train in 2015. 6 of the Afyonkarahisar-Kütahya road. Thanks to the station to be built on an area of 150 acres, the Afyonkarahisar will reach Ankara in 1,5 hours. Work on the Afyonkarahisar leg of the Ankara-Antalya stage has been reported. Mustafa Babal, Head of Department of Production of State Railways, and Mustafa Tuncay, Head of Investigation Department, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, attended the meeting held by Afyonkarahisar Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu. Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu, Afyonkarahisar, which is at the intersection of highways, will be at the intersection point of air and railway transportation.
- The new metro and airway lines and routes, which are expected to be built in Istanbul, were determined. 12/04/2012 Lines determined. Some of the projects have been removed, while others are continuing their studies. The aim is to construct iron networks around Istanbul. When the lines are activated, Istanbul's traffic will be history. Here are the new metro and air lines in Istanbul; Beyoğlu - Şişli Havaray Line: 5.8 km Hourly: 33 thousand people Dudullu - Bostancı Rail System Line: 14 km Hourly: 70 bin passenger Pendik - Sabiha Gökçen - Sultanbeyli: 17 km - Hourly: 70 thousand passengers Eyüp - K.Hane - Beşiktaş - Üsküdar - Ümraniye - Ataşehir - Kadıköy ane
- T1 Tramway construction in Bursa is under construction, route has been redefined 01/09/2012 Due to the construction of the T1 tram line project designed to relieve urban traffic in Bursa, vehicle traffic has been rearranged on some routes. In a statement from Bursa Police Department, "T1 tramway works were started from the section between Ipekiş intersection and Stadium intersection on Stadium Street. It is decided to arrange the traffic that will go to Merinos intersection from the intersection of junction to Tahir Street, Anatolian Street, Uysal Street route to Darmstad Street çıkış
- It was determined that the route of the Road Tube Crossing project under the Bosphorus was not planed. 15/11/2012 The Road Tube Passage route, which will pass under the Bosphorus, has not been planned. The transformation project that will enable Haydarpaşa to be used as a trade and tourism center is planned as the Road Tube Pass project under the Bosphorus. However, since the route of the Tube Transit project was not processed in the plans, the commercial development given to TCDD lands was converted to green area. One of the most prestigious projects of Istanbul, Haydarpaşa Port project, the zoning plans of the Bosphorus Tube Transition project route was processed. In order to transform Harem and Haydarpaşa region into touristic and commercial centers, the land belonging to TCDD was taken to the public service area. As Municipal Service Area and Social Facility Belediye
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality rail systems budget determined 23/11/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality rail systems budget has been determined The total of 2013 budgets of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, İZSU and ESHOT has been determined as 4 billion 140 million 13 thousand 553 TL. New investments such as new fairgrounds, tramways, suburban lines and large-scale investments such as the construction of Torbalı section rail systems will be finalized at the end of the talks and voting on the 24 November Friday in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. Metropolitan Municipality made 2013 financial planning. IZSU 1 billion 163 million 882 thousand TL, ESHOT 678 million 131 thousand 553 TL, the Metropolitan Municipality 2 billion 298 million TL budget…
- Station of Yenişehir Station 23/11/2012 The Station of Yenişehir Station of the High Speed Train was Determined Justice and Development Party Bursa Deputy Hüseyin Şahin and Yenişehir Mayor Bülent Hamdi Cingil attended the meeting in Ankara to determine the location of Yenişehir station for the high-speed train project which will be operating on the Bursa-Ankara line. Deputy General Director of State Railways İsa Apaydın Hüseyin Şahin and Mayor Bülent Hamdi Cingil met with the President of the Production Department Mustafa Babal and the Mayor Bülent Hamdi Cingil, and emphasized that Yenişehir station is a place where Yenişehir residents and İnegöl, İznik and Orhangazili citizens can use it.
- Location of Bursa High Speed Train Station (PRIVATE NEWS) 23/11/2012 Hüseyin Şahin, Justice and Development Party's Bursa deputy, and Bülent Hamdi Cingil, the Mayor of Yenişehir, attended the meeting in Ankara to determine the location of the Bursa High Speed Train Project to be established in Yenişehir. Deputy General Director of State Railways İsa Apaydın Hüseyin Şahin and Mayor Bülent Hamdi Cingil, who met with the Production Department President Mustafa Babal, demanded that the station to be established in Yenişehir will be located in Yenişehir, as well as to be used by the citizens of İnegöl, İznik and Orhangazili. TCDD CD
- Fees in Rail System Re-Determined | mastiff 03/07/2013 Student Fees in Rail System Re-Determined The student fees tariffs in light rail system and express buses were redefined by the decision of Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) in Samsun. SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Akın Üner, General Manager, said, ner Only the student tariff was raised. 1 As of July, we have gathered 'primary school students and students / teachers' under one roof. The 75 student tariff of 1.25 was increased to 1 TL and the student / teacher travel type was increased from 1.25 to 1. Also in primary school 2. and XNUMX. Graduates will also benefit from the light rail and express buses free of charge. sınıf Source: www.haberyurdum.com
- Fees for Ankara commuter trains determined 19/07/2013 Ankara suburban trains were determined: Suburban fees were determined as 1,75 kuruş. A month of unlimited travel allowance card subscription fees, 65 pounds for adults, the young subscription fee will be 50 lira. The 36 from Xinjiang to Kayaş will begin to operate from the date of the 29 to the suburban trains. 154 expeditions will carry trains every ten minutes during peak hours, and 15 minutes at other hours. Capital is getting into suburban Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), according to a written statement from the General Directorate completed all preparations for the execution of the suburbs. With all new and air-conditioned trains, Tamamı
- 2035 Road Map 11. Determined at Transportation (Photo Gallery) 10/09/2013 2035 Road Map 11. Determined in Transportation: 11 is the theme of "Transportation and Fast Access for All". Transportation, Maritime and Communication Council was held in Istanbul Congress Center between 5-7 September 2013 with the participation of local and foreign experts and academicians. In the 2023 Council was taken up again identified transportation targets, 2035 road map of Turkey in the field of transport was drawn. The three-day council meeting in Turkey and was attended by about 6 thousand industry representatives from abroad. As a result of one year work, 1157 bin 3 page sector study report prepared by 500 expert was evaluated and 11. Transport, Communication and Ulaştırma
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT color determined 09/10/2013 The color of Ankara-Istanbul YHT was determined: The color of train sets that will be operated between Ankara and Istanbul was determined by the survey conducted by TCDD on the internet. TCDD, which will be opened until the end of the year to run even the train sets to determine the citizen had organized a survey. The vote was attended by a large number of citizens. Transportation, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that the color of ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train sets will be turquoise. Source: www.hurriyet.com.tr
- Alternative car routes were determined for the visit of the Tomb in Eskişehir 13/10/2013 In Eskişehir alternative car routes were determined for the construction of the tram due to the construction of the tram: Büyükşehir Municipality set alternative routes for the drivers not to experience traffic problems in the Yenikent Mahallesi-Asri cemetery due to the construction works of the tram extension lines during the Eid-Fitr holiday. According to a written statement from the Department of Municipal Transportation, the works in Yenikent neighborhood within the scope of "Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Construction Works" will continue during the Feast of Sacrifice. Alternative ways were set for the citizens not to have any problems during the holidays. According to this, Yenikent Mahallesi, Asri Cemetery and Yenikent and its neighborhoods, Buna
- Ankara-İstanbul YHT line stops 21/10/2013 Ankara-Istanbul YHT lines were determined: 9 station in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line was determined as Polatli, Eskisehir, Bozuyuk, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, Izmit, Gebze and Pendik. 9 station in Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line was determined as Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. According to the information received from the AA correspondent, 29 October 2013 Marmaray's opening ceremony planned to be held in a separate ceremony after the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line was announced. Total 9 will stop at the YHT line, passengers from Ankara to Istanbul, respectively Polatli, Eskisehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, Izmit and Gebze will pass through Pendik. This…
- Erbaada Rail System Route Determined 05/12/2013 Erbaada Rail System Route Determined: Erbaa Mayor Ahmet Yenihan, expressing the route is specified in the rail system studies, "the first route is between the Tepeşehir-New Hospital and the length is about 5 kilometers," he said. In Erbaa district of Tokat, the Erbaa Municipality has made great progress in the feasibility studies of the rail system transport which is intended to be established. Erbaa Mayor Ahmet Yenihan, along with Municipal Council members Kemal Bayraktar, Murat Toycan Selcuk, Erbaa Municipality, Science Affairs, Environment and Control, Zoning and Urban Planning Directorate personnel, including the General Manager Galip Sukaya Kaizer Engineering Company and the company's technical staff with Erbaa Park Valley meeting ...
- Identity of woman hit by tram in Kayseri 21/03/2014 The identity of the woman struck by the tram in Kayseri was identified: the woman who lost her life as a result of the tram in Kayseri for two days and could not be identified as the 57-year-old Emine Bağcı appeared. The event, Hacı Saki district of Kocasinan Düvenönü Tram Stop 18 on March at the time 07.30'da occurred. Allegedly moving in the direction of the Organized Industrial Zone Ali Xurgx's 30 tram used, approached a woman falling on rails while approaching the stop. The seriously injured woman was taken to Kayseri Training and Research Hospital by ambulance. But here he died despite the efforts of doctors. Doing work on the identification of the police for the woman who has no identity Üzer
- Çorumun Railway route determined 30/12/2014 Çorumun Railway route was determined: Governor Ahmet Kara shared with the press the developments related to the railway. Meeting the members of the press held at the Special Administration Governor Kara, the route of the railway is determined determined. Governor Ahmet Kara shared with the press about the developments related to the railway. Meeting the members of the press held at the Special Administration Governor Kara, the route of the railway is determined determined. Providing information about the latest development of the railway which is one of the most important good news of Çorum, Governor Kara said that the consultancy firm that the Ministry of Transport has an agreement with, continues its work rapidly. Çorum of the railroad '
- The reason for the overturning of the train to Washington-New York 14/05/2015 The reason for the overturned train to Washington-New York was determined: the overthrow of the Washington-New York expedition was reportedly far above the speed limit at 50 miles per hour (80 km) at the time of the crash. According to the BBC; experts in the debris survey, experts, mechanic 106 miles per hour (170 km) to stop the train to stop the emergency brake, but a fatal accident when the speed of the train only 102 miles per hour (160 km) announced that fell. On Tuesday night, seven people were killed and more than 200 were injured.