The map of the Tokyo subway, one of the most famous metros in the world, leaves the visitors astonished. The Tokyo subway station, which is incomparably larger than the Istanbul metro, dazzles with its enormous size and technological superiority. The Japanese have turned the gold of Tokyo into an anthill.
The map of the Tokyo metro brought Istanbul's metro and tram lines to mind. When both maps are brought side by side, there is an enormous difference. While the Japanese were relieving the traffic of Tokyo by metro, digging the city like a mole; Istanbul, which is one of the most popular cities in the world, offers services only in certain parts of the city.
İŞTE İKİ ŞEHRİN METRO HARİTASI
Istanbul and Tokyo metro maps are enough to explain the difference.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Massive ballast screening machine to be transported by road 05/05/2013 The giant ballast screening machine will be transported by road. A giant ballast screening machine with 48 meter length and 170 tons used in high-speed train construction in Sakarya will be taken to land by loading it to the special carrier due to the fact that the railway is closed. One week of preparation for loading the gigantic machine into the special carrier. The 240 caster, 30 axle, is available. The ballast screening machine, which was brought from Germany by a private company to use in the construction of the Eskişehir-İstanbul stage of the high-speed train project, was requested to be taken to Karaman after the completion of the work here. However, due to the high speed train works between Köseköy and Karaköy;
- 3 from IGA. Huge source for the airport 19/12/2017 The company that built the third airport increased the capital of IGA by 1.95 billion TL. It is stated that companies have increased their capital to meet their fund needs. Çiğdem Toker from Cumhuriyet Newspaper 3. He examined the capital structure at the airport. Here's the relevant section of Toker's article: IGA Airport Inc., which raised its capital from 1 billion 250 million to 2.5 billion in April, eight months ago, has made a significant increase. And the company has increased its capital to 4 billion 450 million TL. Yes IGA Airport Inc.'s new capital 4 billion 450 million TL. Thus, until yesterday, the share of partners 500'er million X
- Vinçsan Completes the Massive Locomotive Turn Bridge 21/04/2018 The locomotives make the most efficient use of the rotational movement by using the minimum bridges. In Turkey, the number of these structures, which are around 50, are produced by companies that require special expertise. The bridge has been developed to ensure that the locomotives pass to other rails or to be used during maintenance. It can work two way on the outline. The rotation action is performed via the control panel, which automatically locks when the bridge reaches the target point. After entering into the bridge, the locomotive is allowed to make a turning movement with the help of a crane. In our country, the number of dialing bridges around 50 has been used for eighty years and it is produced by using solid and hard wearing material. Regular…
- Tokyo subway full of an anthill (Video) 19/11/2012 The map of the Tokyo subway, one of the most famous metros in the world, and the people traveling on the subway are astounded. The Tokyo metro, which is incomparably larger than the Istanbul metro, attracts attention with its enormous size and technological superiority. However, this situation brings many difficulties. In Tokyo, which is one of the most populous cities in the world, people who use the metro are traveling with fish. The congestion in the metrobus or subway in Istanbul is hardly near the congestion of the Tokyo subway. The Japanese turned the gold of Tokyo into an anthill. The Tokyo subway map is literally a 'ant'.
- Prime Minister of Japan: Getting up from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul and coaching the dream of a high-speed train to London 30/10/2013 Prime Minister of Japan: Rising from Tokyo, moving to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed train to London co-ordinate together: Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who spoke at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, said, Londra Let's get up from Tokyo and move to Istanbul Let's imagine the dream of a high-speed railway along the way. bir Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, speaking at the opening ceremony of Marmaray, "Let's get up from Tokyo, go to Istanbul, the dream of a high-speed railroad that runs from London together," he said. Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the Romanian Prime Minister Victor Ponta made a speech after the opening ceremony for Marmaray. History of the people of Romania Romanya
- Tokyo-Istanbul-London Speed Train Line Not A Dream That Can Imagine 06/11/2013 Tokyo-Istanbul-London High-Speed Train Line Can Not Be Dreamed of: A Proposal: The Ankara Chamber of Commerce (ATO) President Salih Bezci stated that the high-speed train line, which departs from Tokyo, expressed by the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, reached London via Istanbul. he said. According to a written statement made by ATO, Bezci received the Japan Nikkei Company General Manager Tatsuya Kitamura and International Business Development Manager Ken Yamaguchi at his office. Kitamura gave information to Bezci about the situation of trade relations between the two countries and stated that economic relations could not reach the level to meet the 100 friendship. Turkish - Japanese relations 90. year…
- Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd. 30/01/2010 Address: 3-19-6 Higash-Ueno, Taito-Ku JP - 1108614 Tokyo Phone: + 81338377046 Fax: + 81338377219 E-Mail: Contact: Herr Hajime Sato
- Rail System in Tokyo Carries Million People 20 Every Day 16/07/2012 The 40 million population of Tokyo, the world's most populous capital city, carries a rail line up to 60. Every day 20 million people are using these lines. In the subway and trains, the wagon is reserved for Japanese women. In Japan's capital, Tokyo, there are more than 650 subway stations, while the majority of the metro and rail system transport is in the private sector and each company has its own pricing system. Japan Railways (JR), which has the most common network in the country and has a big place in the high-speed train network, is a state-owned enterprise that has an autonomous structure, which was previously a state.
- Tokyo Metro Map 09/08/2012 Tokyo Metro Map Last updated: August 2012
- The most difficult journey to the Tokyo subway (Photo Gallery) 25/03/2013 The most difficult journey in Tokyo Subway In Tokyo, which is one of the most crowded cities in the world, people who are using the metro are traveling with fish. Istanbul metrobus or subway in the subway, the subway station in Tokyo is almost no jam. The Tokyo metro carries about 8 million people a day. The Japanese travels on the subway, and they find every corner they sleep on. Photos by Michael Wolf Source: www.milliyet.com.tr
- Tokyo Metro Network Expands 16/07/2015 Tokyo Metro Network Expands: Tokyo metropolitan administration announced the planning of the new metro line, which is expected to end after the 2020 Olympic Games that will be hosted by the city. The plan for the expansion of city metro lines will be presented to the Ministry of Transport and Tourism of Japan later this month. If the plan is approved by the ministry, preparations will be completed until the 2016 year. In line with the expansion of the lines, it is planned to open a line to the Shinagawa station, which has a point in the maglev line in the center of Tokyo. Another expansion plan will be from Tokyo station to Ginza, Harumi and Ariake and to the Rinkai region. Another statement made every day Yap
- Poetry Photos from Tokyo Metro 07/07/2017 Poetry Photographs from the Tokyo Metro: German photographer Michael Wolf published the photographs he took at the busiest hours on the Tokyo subway as 'Tokyo Compression'. German photographer Michael Wolf took a poetic photograph in the crowded Tokyo subway station, which has been shot at the busiest hours since 2010. Wolf's book 'Tokyo Compression' (Tokyo Compression), reflects the conditions of people traveling on the subway windows or other passengers. Im I went for four weeks at each time and returned with more impressive photographs. Sh He went to Shimo-Kitazawa station on top of 2010-2013.
- In Tokyo, subway journeys are stunned 08/11/2017 Japan's city of 38 with a population of 1 million is one of the most populous cities in the world. Passengers are fast and on time to arrive in transit because they prefer. When you first look at a movie scene in Tokyo, an ordinary day in Tokyo. In Tokyo, the people who use the subway train are practicing fish. The Tokyo Metro, where it is almost impossible to move, has a difference. Passengers are pushing passengers to fit in the metro during peak hours. These officers are called "Oshiya". Passengers who leave no space in the metro do not even object to those who push themselves. The crowd in the Istanbul subway is almost never next to Tokyo's congestion. Tokyo subway annually Tokyo
- IZNIK TILES ARE IN TOKYO METRO 24/01/2012 Chairman of Iznik Tile Foundation, Işıl Akbaygil: "The reason for us to come from Tokyo Metro is the presence of İznik Tiles in Istanbul Metro." We restored the dome at the Masjid Aksa. President of Iznik Tile Foundation, Işıl Akbaygil: "The reason why we came from the Tokyo Metro is the presence of İznik Tiles in the Istanbul Metro. The Masjid A mosque was built in Aksa and the mosque Aksa was built in the same way as the model. The 16 had the same quality and the same amazing image. İznik Tile Foundation is located in the headquarters in Etiler İz
- Palandöken made a difference to Uludağ 18/02/2016 Palandöken made a difference to Uludağ: Although the warming of the weather and the temperature values increased, the snow thickness in Palandöken is at the threshold of 163 centimeter. One and a half inches of snow found that Palandöken, one of the highest thickness of the snow that winter tourism centers in Turkey with Alanya, is experiencing a serious competition with plenty of Kartalkaya. CAR THICKNESS DATA General Directorate of Meteorology According to the data of the special snow thickness of the institution, Erzurum Palandoken Ski Center 163 centimeter with the thickness of the 185 centimeter is the second place after Kartalkaya. Uludağ is trying to highlight the press with manipulative news in terms of snow thickness and with its snow thickness of 82 centimeters.
- Fast Train to Make a Difference 18/11/2012 Fast Train Will Make a Difference: Nowadays, time is very precious, journeys have been made with caravans for days. Now is; It is obvious that high speed trains will contribute positively to our lives in social and economic terms. Trains are a bridge with family, relatives, friends and loved ones… Especially when the latest facilities of technology are added at the moment there is no speed to say tren Trains have added nostalgic and different air to our lives. Addressing the valentine, "black train is delayed, maybe never come," he said. The history of the trains, which have been the subject of many more songs, cannot be told. I took the first high-speed train from France to Germany to visit my aunt. You are not aware of the speed, but Siz
- Projects that Turkey Horse World Difference 11/10/2013 At that Turkey's World Difference Project: Turkey has left behind the world's countries with projects carried out in recent years. The third bridge, the third airport, Marmaray, which is described as the project of the century ... Each of them has the characteristic of being a first in their own fields. In the 2001 crisis, the process which started with the political crisis between President Ahmet Necdet Sezer and Prime Minister Bülent Ecevit and then turned into a big economic crisis, had experienced a land day in our country. At that time, jobs in every sector had come to a halt, banks closed, tradesmen had shut down, people could not take bread to their homes. Since then, a lot has changed in our country. Turkey…
- Unilever and WWF-Turkey with Green Dot Makes All Sustainable 01/03/2014 Unilever and WWF-Turkey with Sustainable Green Dot Makes All: Unilever Turkey and WWF-Turkey to the retail and distribution point "Green Dot" or hand in hand to transform scored yet another first in the world. We would like to see you in the press conference where we will present the en Green Dot altın project, which underlines the fact that everyone in the world can overcome their environmental problems by doing their part, and which gives a chance to sektör create sustainable difference ülebilir in the retail sector where competition is intense. Speakers: Unilever Turkey Sales and Customer Development Vice President - Cem Yuksel, Chairman of WWF-Turkey - Ugur Bayar ...
- He died badly when he did not notice the train coming from the opposite direction. 08/08/2016 When he did not notice the train from the opposite direction, he died badly: the incident in a train station in the UK froze blood. When the young man looked out the window of the wagon he was in, he realized a terrible death when he did not notice the high speed train coming from the opposite direction. At the Wandsworth Common railway station in London, England, an unbelievable event took place yesterday. A man in his 20 tall, staring out of the train's window to London Victoria station, while another high-speed train from the opposite direction slammed into the young man's head. THE TRAIN HAS NOT DISCUSSED THAT the police and medical teams after the incident EN
- Trained on Rail 03/10/2016 They could not notice the train sit on the rail: Yunuslu neighborhood level crossing around one of the two people sitting on the rails was hit by a train. According to information obtained; Two friends sitting on the rails did not notice the train, and Serkan E., who was a year old, was hit by a train. 35 health teams from the scene to the scene after the first intervention Serkan E. Ereğli State Hospital was removed. The treatment of Serkan E, which is severe, continues.
- Hödlmayr continues to make difference with innovative concepts in logistics 16/05/2017 Hödlmay continues to make a difference with innovative logistics concept: Hödlmay Group underlines the strength in new orders received by Turkey. Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr subsidiaries agreed with one of the largest truck manufacturers in Europe. Automobile experts will be sent to Turkey as of April 1.500 trucks will be responsible for the operations and shipping. Hödlmay employees, Zwolle - Port of Koper - Ephesus in Turkey was preparing the improved routes to meet the needs of the customers by name. Hödlmayr High & Heavy Gmbh General Manager Michael Wöckinger summarizes the reasons for success: ''All…
- Trapped in Railways in Erzincan 21/07/2017 The Ramped EYP on the Train Tracks in Erzincan is Recognized at Last Moment 2 handmade explosive was found trapped on the rails of the Erzincan-Sivas railway line. Between the Erzincan and Kemah district near Cebesoy at noon between the track tracks and pressure-effect 2 handmade explosive devices (EYP) found. The explosives were removed from the rails by the security forces coming into the area, and controlled in a field at a distance. The explosives formed a pit of about 3 meters deep in the field. After the incident, the railway transportation which was interrupted for a while was restarted. Extensive operation was launched in the region.
- Closed barriers did not notice, death passed tangent (Video) 11/08/2017 As the vehicle approaching the level crossing did not recognize the level crossing barriers closed, it broke into the gate. Car driver and 3 friend survived under the train with centimeter difference. In Poland, the female driver, who did not notice the closed barriers of the level crossing, entered the level crossing by bumping into the barrier arms. Recognizing his mistake with his entry into the gate, the driver stopped the car by braking. But this time he stopped his vehicle in such a place that the centimeter difference survived. SANTİMETRE DIFFERENT LIFE LIFE The moment of the accident was reflected in the level of the security cameras. In the camera records, the female driver has a closed barrier and warning Kamera
- Doğuş Oto Atölye-D Making a Difference (Photo Gallery) 14/04/2014 Doğuş Oto Atölye-D Makes a Difference: The Işık University Continuous Education Center trainers train Doğuş Oto's blue-collar employees through the 'Workshop d Changemakers' program until the end of the year to provide self-confidence, motivation, smiling face, differentiation in service and vision building. Işık University has prepared a modular development program in cooperation with Doğuş Oto. The 656 employee, who works as a formen, technician, technician assistant, warranty and dispatcher at Doğuş Oto, is trained by Işık University Continuing Education Center trainers to ensure sustainable success and support their development. The trainings started in March, with the participation of employees from all regions of Doğuş Oto un
- Antalya Makes a Difference in Public Transportation 11/09/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, as in all areas of public transportation, will be a model for example. In the summer months, the Metropolitan Municipality provides quality, comfortable and safe transportation to the 350 thousand passengers in a day. The Municipality also creates applications that create difference in public transportation with its environmentally friendly vehicles suitable for disabled boarding, contactless payment and pool system for transportation tradesmen. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, in accordance with the instructions of the Mayor Menderes Türel'ın fast, comfortable and secure transportation to provide citizens with many innovations. Halk