The High Speed Train Project includes the construction of a new double-line high-speed railway with an all-electric, signal, suitable for 250 km / h independent of the existing line between Ankara and Istanbul.
Today, the total line between Ankara and Istanbul is 576 km, all of which are signal and electrical.
After the completion of the high-speed, double-line, electric and signal-free, high-speed train line, independent of the existing line, 250 km / h, the distance between the two major cities will be reduced to 533 km.
The project 10 consists of separate parts.
• Ankara-Sincan: 24 Km
• Ankara-High Speed Train Station
• Sincan-Esenkent: 15 Km
• Esenkent-Eskişehir: 206 Km
• Eskişehir Railway Station
• Eskişehir-İnönü: 30 Km
• Inonu-Vezirhan: 54 Km
• Vezirhan-Köseköy: 104 Km
• Köseköy-Gebze: 56 Km
• Gebze-Haydarpaşa: 44 Km
44 km 'Lik Gebze-Haydarpaşa section will be transformed into surface metro with Marmaray project and will be realized within the scope of Marmaray Project.
The project also includes 12 high-speed train and high-speed train depot construction.
Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project will be completed in two stages.
The Ankara - Eskişehir section of the project is in operation this year, while the construction works between Eskişehir and Istanbul continue.
THE GOAL OF THE PROJECT
• Fast, comfortable and safe transportation between Ankara and Istanbul with double lines, electric, signal and 250 speed.
• To increase the share of rail transport in passenger transportation by% 10 to% 78.
• Reduce travel time between Ankara and Istanbul.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THE PROJECT MAKING
• Increasing the competition chance of the railway in the Ankara-Istanbul line, which is the busiest passenger and cargo axis in terms of road, rail and airway traffic, will increase the passenger share from 10 to 78.
• 7-5 hour by rail, 6-3 hour on the Ankara-Istanbul route, 4,5-XNUMX hourly trip time with the use of service vehicles from the center with the airway;
• Ankara-Istanbul 4-4,5 hours,
• Ankara-Eskişehir is coming to the hour,
• Travel time in Ankara-Izmir line will be shortened
• With Esenkent-İnönü and İnönü-Köseköy in operation at 2008;
• Ankara-Istanbul 3 hours,
• Ankara-Gebze 2 will go down to 30 hours.
• This significant time savings in travel time will make cities the suburb of each other and will offer the opportunity to go to the residents of different cities day by day for compulsory reasons such as education and work.
• Economic, social and cultural interaction between cities will increase.
• It will integrate with Marmaray and provide uninterrupted passenger transportation from Europe to Asia.
• When other high-speed train projects take place, high speed train networks will be formed in the important lines of our country.
• The double-line high-speed train line built separately from the existing line will increase the capacity of the existing line for freight and other trains, and this will reflect positively on other lines.
• The urbanization rate is increasing day by day, and our industrialized country is the fastest train to the modern public transportation vehicle, 21. century, Ç New Railway Age yüz will be an important step.
• Our country, which is in the process of accession to the European Union, will be prepared for this process with its transportation infrastructure.
• The most modern transportation system in public transportation, which is not dependent on petroleum, has a low cost of construction, has a long service life, uses less land than motorways, does not cause environmental pollution, will increase the competitive power and transportation share with the catching of the age; balanced transportation system will make many positive effects from economy to our social cultural life.
As the railways that open in front of the high-speed train age evolve, the Turkish people will know the railway transportation system better and take over it.
PROJECT DESIGN CRITERIA:
• Length: 533 km
• Number of lines: double line, electric, signaled
• Speed: 250 km / h
• Axle Load: 22.5 tone
• Min. Radius Radius: 3.500.
• Maximum Slope:% 016
• Rail type: UIC-60
• Rail Length: Continuous welding
• Rail Quality: 900 A
• Crossbars: Pre-stretched, front-mounted concrete sleepers, type B70
SCREENING PROJECTS AND WORKS
TURKEY'S FIRST HIGH-SPEED TRAIN LINE
Tender of the project's 206 km Esenkent-Eskişehir (İnönü) section 17. 09,1999 was made on 23.11.2000 and a contract was signed with AOG Consortium.
The project was started.
After the 3 annual period, the project was started by starting the groundbreaking ceremony at 08.06.2003 Ankara for the realization of the project.
From Rehabilitation to High Speed Train.
The project has been transformed into a new double-track high-speed train project by maintaining the existing line and from the rehabilitation including the construction of an additional road next to the Current Line.
How was the line constructed?
Construction works of Esenkent-Eskişehir High Speed Line continued in four different sections. In İlören, Biçer and Beylikova, 3 separate construction center was established.
All materials used in the infrastructure, superstructure and electromechanical systems of the project were selected in accordance with international standards. During the construction of the line, in order to determine the ways in which the applications will be solved and the solutions to the problems encountered, cooperation was carried out at every stage with the distinguished universities of our country.
In Spain, rails manufactured for the high speed train line and the materials belonging to the traverse and electromechanical systems coming from abroad were stored in the storage areas.
36 m panels prepared in warehouse areas were even laid out with line assembly machine named VAICAR. Then the line electrification, signaling and telecommunication systems were completed. All necessary works have been completed in order to prepare the line for test drives.
Esenkent- Eskişehir High Speed Line continued parallel to the existing road, but there were also some points. At this point, train underpasses and train overpasses were made and the relation between the existing and high-speed train lines was interrupted.
In addition, the high-speed train line was crossed over the highway as the high-speed train line cut the Ankara-Eskişehir State Highway at 2. The subway, overpass and culvert constructions were made from the agricultural areas and settlements on the route to ensure the passage of pedestrians and animals through vehicles such as road vehicles, tractors, harvesters.
What has been done in Esenkent-Eskişehir ..
· 2,5 million tons of 25 million tons of excavation,
· 164 Million Tire Ballast Moved With 2,5 Bin Truck Load
· 254 pcs,
· 26 Roadway Overpass
13 Piece River Bridge,
· 30 Unit Highway Underpass,
2 Piece Highway Crossing Bridge,
7 Piece Train Bridge,
· 3926 Piece Viaduct with Total 4 Meters
471 m Tunnels were constructed with 1 m length.
· Total 57 Thousand Ton Ray,
· 680 Thousand pieces of traverse.
As a result; The Esenkent-Eskişehir high-speed train line was constructed as a double line with an independent 250 km / h speed.
Speed Train Tests
In the fast train lines all over the world, there are certain control and test runs before starting commercial transportation.
TÜV SÜD Rail Gmbh, an international competent authority authorized to issue high-speed train lines, was signed on 30.03.2007.
The test drive was carried out on 2 history with the 4 leased from Italy and the ETR 500 high-speed train set set by the 25.04.2007 wagon.
TÜV SÜD Rail Gmbh company's methods to increase the speed of the test step by step, TÜV SÜD, technical staff of TCDD and faculty members from universities attended.
Speeds of 275 km / h and above were reached during the test runs.
The test runs were then continued with the new high-speed train sets purchased from Spain and carrying passengers on this line.
ESKISEHIR-INONU (30 km)
For the infrastructure works in this section, a contract was signed with SIGMA İnş.ve Turz.İşl.Tic.AŞ on the date of 24.03.2006 and studies started on 03.04.2006. The tender for the infrastructure work of the subject sector was made on 07.04.2008 and 03.07.2008 signed a contract with SİGMA İnş.ve Turz.İşl.Tic.AŞ.
The company in question has been delivered to 22.07.2008 history and the works have been started. Completion of the works that have to be done within the scope of the first contract has been completed and the work has been terminated with the cost of% 100 and the supply tender has been completed for the works that could not be completed. The liquidation of the work in question was made on the date of 24 / 10 / 2008 and the total construction of 22 km was prepared for superstructure construction. Yapı Merkezi Construction and Industry Inc. 27.12.2007 was signed on 14.01.2008 and place delivery was done on XNUMX.
SİNCAN-ESENKENT (15 km)
15 was signed with SIGMA Construction and Turz.
In the project, with the increase of% 120 discovery in the infrastructure works, work has been done on 22 / 10 / 2008 date and work place has been made to superstructure. EMRE RAY Energy Construction Ve Tic.Ltd.Sti. 25.04.2008 was signed on 15.08.2008 and place delivery was done on XNUMX.
ESKİŞEHİR GAR IS UNDERGROUND
Eskişehir Transit is planned to be provided from the underground in order to provide solutions to existing level crossings.
In order to provide a more efficient service to the customers by removing the existing Freight and Warehouse Centers in Eskişehir Gar, the cargo handling and warehouse maintenance services in Eskişehir Gar is planned to be transferred to Hasanbey in Eskişehir Organized Industrial Zone.
Eskişehir Gar crossing project total 3,4 km. 2240 is a closed section and 1151 is composed of U section.
. In the tunnel;
. 2 pieces speed train line,
. 2 pieces conventional line,
. 1 pieces load line
. 5 line will be made.
. In the U cross section, 2 is designed as 1 line with 3 fast and XNUMX conventional.
Eskişehir Gar Crossing tender was made on 08.11.2007 and NET Yapı ve Tic.Ltd.Şti.- GÜLÇUBUK İnş. Mak. Turz. Singing. Tic. Ltd. Sti. BUSINESS ORT. 03.03.2008 on the date of signing the contract, 18.03.2008 date of delivery of the work done on the 540 calendar days. The displacement works of Ø 1000 and Ø 500 have been completed and telecom and electrical projects have been approved. Project work on natural gas displacement is ongoing. It is expected that the temporary operation line will be completed in order to start the production in the other sections where 96 m L section wall production is completed on the south side of Ankara.
İNÖNÜ-VEZİRHAN, VEZİRHAN-KÖSEKÖY (158 km)
158 km 2.Etabı of the project will be carried out in two sections, Köseköy-Vezirhan and Vezirhan-İnönü.
. CUTTING - 1: KÖSEKÖY-VEZİRHAN: 104 km
. CUTTING - 2: VEZİRHAN-İNÖNÜ: 54 km
Loan agreement was signed with the contracts of both sectors and the decision of the Council of Ministers was taken. It is planned to complete the construction works until the year of 2008 by making advance payment and place delivery within 2010.
In order to connect the İnönü-Vezirhan-Köseköy section of the Ankara-İstanbul High Speed Train Project and Gebze-H.Paşa, which is part of the Marmaray Project, it is planned to align the Köseköy-Gebze between the train lines.
The preparation of the tender for 56 km is underway and the construction of this section is planned to be completed concurrently with 2.
ANKARA-SİNCAN (24 km)
Ankara-Istanbul High-speed train project, which is part of the Ankara-Sincan between the 24 km of high-speed train operation by making the existing suburban lines, platforms and stations to organize the project studies were made
The roads and stations in this line section are rearranged, 2 high speed train between Ankara-Behiçbey, 2 suburban trains and 2 line including 6 line conventional, 2 high speed train between Behiçbey and Sincan, 2 suburban units and 1 units are conventional. 5 line is planned to be made
In this line, high-speed train operations and suburban lines and service units will be constructed in the subway standard.
It is planned that the tender will be completed within 2008 year and the construction will be completed within 2009 year.