Eurasia Tunnel to be Constructed Under the Sea of Marmara: The first excavation coup will be hit in the next few months for the Eurasia Tunnel Project, which will connect two continents under the Sea of Marmara. With the completion of the project, the 100 between Göztepe and Kazlıçeşme will take about 15 minutes. Only light vehicles will pass through the tunnel.
While approaching the end of the Marmaray Project, the works of the Eurasia Tunnel Project, which will ensure the passage of the vehicles under the Sea of Marmara, are continuing. In February, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan plans to start the construction of the project for the first few months. Eurasia Tunnel Operation Construction and Investment Co. (ATAŞ) to be made by the tunnel for the construction of a construction site near the Harem harbor, the preparation of the work is being done at the last speed.
Tunnel Will Be Two Storey
The tunnel, designed to provide an alternative road that exceeds the Marmara Sea in the parallel to the 1.8 km of Marmaray and to contribute to alleviating the current density, will be constructed on two floors, with different directions on the way of arrival and departure. The design and construction of the tunnel will be carried out by ATAŞ. At the end of this period, the tunnel will be transferred to the public. The approach paths included in the scope of the project will be delivered to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality upon completion.
1.3 billion dollar investment
1.3 55 4 7 26 2011 2009 2009 2011 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Although the project was outside the scope of the EIA, a comprehensive Environmental and Social Impact Assessment process at international standards was initiated by ATAŞ on September XNUMX. In this respect, Turkey and international experts in February and October XNUMX XNUMX institutions prepared the Draft ESIA Report was submitted to public scrutiny.
The journey time between two sides of Istanbul (Kazlıçeşme - Göztepe) will be reduced to 15 minutes. Thus, significant economic benefits such as improved accessibility, ease of transportation and increased transit reliability will be achieved with reduced travel time, and reductions in fuel consumption, greenhouse gas and other emissions and noise pollution will occur.
- A transportation will not be affected by weather conditions.
- The traffic loads of the existing Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridges will be shared.
It will be the most practical route between Atatürk Airport on the European side and Sabiha Gökçen Airport on the Asian side. The Istanbul Strait Road Tube Crossing Project's integration between the two airports is expected to contribute significantly to Istanbul's position in international air transport.
It will create a sağla transit doğrudan route that will provide direct access between Anatolia and Thrace. A strategic connection between the European and Asian continents by tunneling under the sea.
A project to be unique and a symbol of the city of Istanbul: Istanbul will have a transportation infrastructure that does not affect its natural beauty and silhouette and does not contribute to the city's appearance.
Will be finished in three stages
- Section (approach to European side approach): Extension of the 5.4 lane along the 6 lane from Kazlıçeşme to Kennedy Avenue, 8 along the XNUMX lane and improving the access roads.
- Section (Bosphorus crossing through the rock) The length of the sea floor that will pass through the 27 meter under the 5.4 meter at the nearest point, the length at which the rock will be carved. 3.4 km and TBM excavation diameter: 13.7 meter.
- Section (Asian side approach route): Extending the 100 line from the existing Eyüp Aksoy Interchange to the Göztepe Intersection to the 3.8 strip and improving the connection paths.
For light vehicles only
- The most modern technology used in TBM tunnel, safe and environmentally friendly design in line with international standards
- Build Operate Transfer model
- Fast and comfortable traffic management to mitigate the traffic density and the socio-economic problems caused by it, functional and reliable, in cooperation with the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
- International experienced investors and well-known consultants around the world
- The tunnel is designed to allow the use of light vehicles only. Heavy vehicles (trucks, buses), two-wheeled vehicles (motorcycles, bicycles) and pedestrians will not pass through the tunnel.
Three foreign investors in a domestic
Turkey and assign successful projects in the world undertaken at the Building Center Inc.'s leadership project, Building Center, SK-E & C, Kukdong, Samwha Corp. and Hanshin companies, and with the expertise of each company.
Günceleme: 07/08/2019 16:58