Developed with the cooperation of HAVELSAN and Yonca Onuk Shipyard, SANCAR SİDA has successfully completed its first tests. Announcing the development on his official Twitter account, President of Defense Industry Prof. Dr. Ismail Demir,
“The Turkish defense industry will make a difference in the world with its SİDAs after its SİHAs. Developed with the cooperation of HAVELSAN and Yonca Onuk Shipyard, SANCAR SİDA successfully completed its first tests. Congratulations." used the phrases.
- Ismail Demir (@IsmailDemirSSB) September 25, 2022
Developed for the purpose of performing reconnaissance and surveillance, surface warfare and mine countermeasure missions unmanned, Sancar SİDA will minimize this risk with the concept of unmanned use in missions that are risky for human life, and will enable many tasks to be carried out more cost-effectively with the useful loads on it.
Features of Sancar SİDA;
- 12,7 meters tall.
- Its displacement is 9 tons.
- It has a maximum speed of 40 knots and a minimum cruising range of 400 NM.
- It will be able to cruise even in 4 sea conditions.
- It will be able to cruise for 40 hours.
- It will be modular.
- 2.7 mm STAMP-2 Stabilized Weapon System
- 2×2 UMTAS / L-UMTAS integration
- MILMAST Telescopic Mast (Navigation radar, camera, anti-collision systems)