📩 05/08/2022 10:40
Labor Law No. 4857, Presidential Decree No. 2 on General Staff and Procedure, Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Recruitment of Workers to Public Institutions and Organizations, and Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied to Public Institutions and Organizations for Recruiting Ex-Convicts or Persons Wounded in the Fight Against Terrorism as Workers Within the framework of the provisions of the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR), a total of 767 permanent workers, 144 permanent workers, 106 disabled permanent workers and 1017 ex-convicts, will be recruited in the cleaning staff profession, whose distribution is shown in the supplementary list, to be employed in the provincial organization of the Ministry of Youth and Sports.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
- a) To meet the conditions specified in article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
- b) Being a Turkish citizen, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 2527 on the Freedom of Profession and Arts of Foreigners of Turkish Nobility and Employment in Public, Private Institutions or Workplaces.
- c) To have completed the age of 18 (born 12.08.2004 and before).
- d) Even if pardoned, crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and the functioning of this order, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy Not to be convicted of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the performance, laundering the property values arising from the crime or smuggling.
- e) To carry the conditions in the special law or other legislation.
- f) Not to be deprived of using public rights.
- g) Security investigation and/or archival research to be concluded positively.
- h) Not to receive retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution.
- i) Not to have a disease that prevents him from performing his duty continuously.
- j) Not to have an obstacle to full-time and shift work.
- k) To reside within the borders of the province where the position applied for is located.
- l) To meet the gender requirement for the position applied for.
- m) To be an ex-convict as defined in subparagraph (a) of the first paragraph of Article 4 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied to Public Institutions and Organizations for the employment of ex-convicts or injured persons who are not disabled in the fight against terrorism, for the permanent positions of ex-convicts,
- n) To be disabled as defined in subparagraph (i) of the first paragraph of Article 3 of the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied to Public Institutions and Organizations for permanent worker positions with disabilities,
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
1) Candidates who meet the application requirements will be able to apply via the "Job Seeker" link on the internet address esube.iskur.gov.tr between 08 - 12 August 2022 by logging in with their TR ID number and password. In addition, applications can be made from service points and the Alo 170 line.
2) Each candidate will be able to apply to a workplace in the list published by the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR).
3) In the applications, the first settlement address of the persons registered in the Address Based Population Registration System will be taken into account. Applications of candidates who move their residence to the place where the request will be met within the application period will not be accepted. Regarding the change of residence, the date of registration in the Population Directorate will be taken as a basis in the inquiry made from the Address Based Population Registration System. Candidates who change their residence in the place where the request will be met will be able to apply for the relevant announcement if they submit the Address Information Report, which they will receive from the Population Directorate, to the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) units within the application period.
4) Applications that do not comply with the principles stated in this announcement will not be accepted.
5) The candidate himself will be responsible for making the application process error-free, complete and in accordance with the issues stated in the announcement.