18 Contracted Technician and 1 Contracted Office Personnel in order to be employed in the Land Registry Directorates in the province of Istanbul, which is affiliated to the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre, to be employed within the scope of paragraph (B) of Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 4. According to subparagraph (b) of the first paragraph of the Annex-2 article, contracted personnel will be recruited based on the KPSS (B) group score ranking.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
POSITIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS IN CANDIDATES
1) To meet the conditions set forth in sub-paragraphs (657), (48), (1), (4) and (5) of sub-paragraph (A) of the first paragraph of Article 6 of the Civil Servants Law No. 7.
2) Article 657/B of the Civil Servants Law No. 4; “Those who are employed in this way cannot be employed in the contracted personnel positions of the institutions, unless one year has passed from the date of termination, in case their contracts are terminated by their institutions due to acting contrary to the principles of the service contract or if they unilaterally terminate the contract, except for the exceptions determined by the Presidential Decree, during the contract period.” to comply with the provision.
3) To have a score of 2020 (Seventy) and above from the KPSS-P93 (B) score type in 70.
4) To graduate from the departments specified in the table below.
APPLICATION METHOD AND DURATION
1) Applications, from 25.10.2021 to 01.11.2021 at 17:00, via e-government General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre – Career Gate Public Recruitment and Career Gate https://isealimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr will be made through
2) Information about the candidates' KPSS score, education, department they graduated from, military service, criminal record and identity information will be obtained through the web services of the relevant institutions via e-government during the application, so documents will not be requested from the candidates at this stage. If there is an error in the said information of the candidates, they must make the necessary updates/corrections from the relevant institutions before applying. right to be appointed kazanThe documents to be submitted by the candidates will be published separately.
3) Candidates must apply to positions suitable for the associate degree program they graduated from. Applications from different department graduates will be deemed invalid.
4) Candidates will be able to apply for only one title (position).
5) Candidates will be able to follow the application evaluation results, placement process and result information on the Career Gate Recruitment Platform. In addition, no written notification will be made. Candidates are required to follow the announcements published on the website of the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre (www.tkgm.gov.tr) regarding the process and the stages reached.