Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, ORAN Development Agency, Velo Erciyes and Erciyes A.Ş. The excitement of the 18 International Erciyes Road Bike Races, in which 250 cyclists from 2021 countries participated, continues. Athletes have the opportunity to get to know the city closely with the bicycle races they will organize in many regions that are home to historical natural beauties, from Ağırnas to Develi, from Tomarza to Yahyalı and from Yeşilhisar to Erciyes.
The 8 Kayseri UCI Road Races, which will continue throughout July and will take place in 2021 stages, started on Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 15:00. The last of the races will start at 25 on Sunday, July 2021, 14.00 and will end at 17:30. The International Erciyes Road Bike Races supported by the Metropolitan Municipality, Transportation Inc., Spor A.Ş., Erciyes A.Ş., Velo Erciyes, ORAN Development Agency continue at full speed.
The races, which started in front of Kayseri Anatolian Wonderland Zoo, will include cyclists from Turkey, America, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Ukraine, Belarus, Panama, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Malaysia, Morocco, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, 18 athletes from 250 countries such as South Africa participated.
THE WORLD KNOWS KAYSERİ WITH COMPETITORS FROM 18 COUNTRIES
On the first day of the Velo Erciyes 2021 UCI International Erciyes Road Bike Races, the athletes pedaled on the 5.9 kilometer track.
THEY PEDALED THE 104 KILOMETER TRACK
On the second day of the races, the challenging track, which started in front of Ağırnas, Mimar Sinan's house, was completed in front of Bünyan, Sivas Road, Sweet Roundabout, U-Turn, the same road back and Ağırnas Mosque. Pedaling on the 104-kilometer challenging track, the racers sweated for the first place. At the end of the race, Torku Şeker Youth and Sports Club athlete Mesut Enes İpek came first, Turkey National Team athlete Ahmet Maral second and Kazakhstan National Team athlete Andrey Remkhe third.
THEY ARE COMPETING AND THEY KNOW KAYSERİ
18 athletes from 250 countries have the opportunity to get to know Kayseri with its natural, cultural and historical riches as well as the bicycle race. Athletes get to know the city closely with the bicycle races they will organize in many regions that are beautiful and historical natural beauties, from Ağırnas to Develi, from Tomarza to Yahyalı and from Yeşilhisar to Erciyes.
RACES WILL BE HELD ON A TOTAL 1.174,9 KM COURSE
The Velo Erciyes 8 UCI International Erciyes Road Bike Races, which will continue throughout July and will take place in 2021 stages, will take place on a total of 1.174,9 kilometers.
The category, route and date information on the tracks of the remaining races will be as follows:
- “GP ERCIYES ARCHITECT SINAN-KADINLAR, Governorship-Tatili-Mazakaland, Saturday, 10 July 2021 at 09:00 Women Start-12:00 Women End,
- GP ERCIYES ARCHITECT SINAN-MEN, Governorship-Bünyan-Mazakaland, 10 July 2021 at 14:30 Men Start-18:30 Men Finish,
- GP KAYSERİ-WOMEN, Governorship-Organize-Hacılarkapı, Sunday, 11 July 2021 at 09:00 Women Start-12:00 Women End,
- GP KAYSERİ-MEN, Governor's Office-Organize Industry-Hacılarkapı, 11 July 2021 Sunday at 15:00 Men's Start-19:00 Men's Finish,
- GP VELO ERCIYES-WOMEN, Develi-Tomarza-Develi, Saturday, 17 July 2021 at 09:00 Women Start-12:00 Women End,
- GP VELO ERCIYES-MEN, Develi-Tomarza-Develi, 17 July 2021 Saturday at 14:30 Men's Start-18:00 Men's Finish,
- GP DEVELİ-WOMEN, Yahyalı-Yeşilhisar-Erciyes, Sunday, 18 July 2021 at 09:30 Women Start-13:00 Women End,
- GP DEVELİ-MEN, Sunday, July 18, 2021 at 15:30 Men's Start-19:30 Men's Finish,
- VELO ERCIYES JUNIOR RACE-FEMALE-MALE, Develi, 24 July 2021 Saturday at 15:00 Men's Start-16:30 Men's Finish,
- VELO ERCIYES JUNIOR RACE-FEMALE-MALE, Develi-Tomarza-Develi, 25 July 2021 Sunday at 14:00 Men Start-17:30 Women End.”