When private workshop, handmade luxury / sports vehicles are excluded, 22 countries are currently producing their own cars in the world.
Although many brands later joined the international automotive groups, their countries are taken as the starting point. Vehicles that have been discontinued and whose prototype has not been produced are not listed.
Turkey will be the 27rd country in this field if the insertion tool production will make the presentation on December 23.
Currently, 22 countries in the world are producing their own cars.
- Japonya (13 brands) - Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- ABD (12 brands) - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Jeep, Lordstown Motors, Lincoln, RAM, Tesla
- United Kingdom (10 brands) - Aston-Martin, Bentley, Jaguar, Land-Rover, Lotus, McLaren, MG, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Vauxhall
- China (8 brands) - Brillianca, Chang'an Motors, Chery, Dongfeng, FAW, Geely, Hafei, Heng Chi
- Almanya (7 brands ) - Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Porsche, Smart, Volkswagen
- Fransa (6 brands ) - Alpine, Bugatti, Citroen, DS Automobiles, Peugeot, Renault
- İtalya (6 brands) - Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Fiat, Lamborghini, Lancia, Maserati
- Güney Kore (5 brands) - Genesis, Hyundai, Kia, SsangYong
- Hindi Stan (4 brands) - India Motors, Mahindra, Maruti, Tata
- Rusya (4 brands) - Derways, GAZ, Lada, UAZ
- Iran (3 brands) - Iran Khodro, Pars Khodro, Saipa
- İspanya (2 brands ) - Cupra, Seat
- İsveç (2 brands) - Koenigsegg, Volvo (production of Saab stopped in 2016)
- Malezya (2 brands) - ChPeroduaery, Proton
- Brezilya (1 brands) - the lobby
- Madagascar (1 brands) - Karenji
- Meksika (1 brands) - the Mastretta
- Romania (1 brands ) - Dacia
- Tayvan (1 brand) - the Luxg
- Czech Republic (1 brand) - Skoda
- Tunus (1 brand) - Wallyscar
- Ukrayna (1 brand) - ZAZ
Günceleme: 30/01/2020 18:26
Be the first to comment