Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş has begun to implement an environmentally sensitive project for a capital with a more green and abundant oxygen.
President Yavaş, who wants to prepare a sample project that will encourage the use of natural resources, has instructed the bureaucrats to work on the establishment of a charging unit for electric vehicles and the provision of a rainwater collection pool in the housing sites as a condition of issuing a building permit in the capital.
COUNTRY ECONOMICS AFTER CAPITAL
Turkey is slowly starting to become widespread use of electric vehicles in major cities to promote prepared to increase the number of environmentally friendly vehicles, which President Slow project architect, he said the project would gain economies of both countries thanks to both the Capital of the economy.
Emphasizing that urgent measures should be taken to prevent air pollution caused by increasing vehicle density, President Yavaş said, layan The global consumption of water, which is one of our most important natural resources, without wasting is of great importance. In this direction, we aim to contribute to the economy of our country and Ankara citizens with the efficient use of natural resources and to support the use of electric vehicles against the air pollution caused by the vehicles. In the capital, clean air will be inhaled, water wastage will be prevented and thus our natural resources will be protected. Başkent
WILL START FROM HOUSING SITES
Indicating that they will work to promote the environmental project to be used in the capital, Yavuz said that they would encourage the establishment of electric vehicle charging systems and rainwater collection ponds for irrigation.
At the housing sites located in the borders of the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the establishment of a system to charge electric vehicles and without the use of a rainwater collection depot for the purpose of irrigation of appropriate size, not to use a building permit, as well as to encourage this practice in the existing sites.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Giant projects in the 2017 23/01/2017 Huge projects are being implemented in 2017: The mega projects that the world looks at in a gloom are in full swing. The foundation of Kanal Istanbul, which is known as the Crazy Project, is being laid this year, while 1915 offers to the 26 Çanakkale Bridge in January. The study of the three-storey tunnel will also result. Situated on the main international transport corridors in Turkey, regional and intercontinental done in order to come to a bridge on the planned trading giant transport project is expected to commence this year. The Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, also called the or Iron Silk Road “, is planned to be opened in the first half of this year. After Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan and Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum projects, it is the third largest-
- Projects to Solve the Problem of Transportation in Adana 24/09/2018 Mayor of Adana Hüseyin Sözlü, the Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, will be contributing to the solution of the transportation problem of the city. continues to implement lips that dissolve the nodes in transportation. The bridge connecting the Cevat Yurdagül Boulevard to Yüreğir, the bridge connecting Koza Boulevard to Seyhan and the construction site of three different bridges down to the Misis Bridge were established and the first bucket was shot with the participation of the Adana Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü. "Yüreğir's ...
- A real metro network is slowly developing in Istanbul 03/07/2013 A real subway network in Istanbul is slowly developing The environment, stations and trains that create comfort that can be considered as luxury according to the modern, technological and suburban trains of the Metros will give the city a brand new style. In many metropolises, Metro, the main transportation means of people, entered our daily lives with the increasing needs of the metropolitan cities. Our country in the name of the name of the Metro Karaköy - İstiklal cd. Funicular line serving between them, although one of the first metros were in our city legends around the fact that we are actually real, as we all know a ik
- Signed Response to Transfer Complex 11/02/2016 İZBAN Transfer Signed Transfer Complex: Responding to Izmir, Aliaga-Torbali line to make a voyage of İZBAN Menemen and Cumaovasi stations to react to reacting to the citizens, the world's largest signature campaign platform is accepted as a signature campaign launched at change.org. 6 In February, the Izmir Suburban System (İZBAN) was changed and the Menemen and Cumaovası transfer centers were transformed after the Torbalı line was commissioned. Due to the long waiting times in the transfer centers and the passenger density, the citizens started a signature campaign with the motto 'Let's stop the transfer torture of İZBAN'. In the campaign launched in the signature campaign called Change.org, it is an important place for the transportation of İzmir.
- İZDENİZ Grevine signed support 28/07/2017 The union opened the 'signature stand' for support in Izmir's İZDENİZ strike. Kocaoglu'a 'end the strike' AK Party, calling the Dogan, "Chairman is now inmobile to give up," he said Izmir, Izmir paralyzed transportation continues to strike. Daily loss of the stopping of the steamer services is announced as 200 thousand pounds, the total loss of 3 million pounds reached. Grevin 16. union support to the strike on the day of the signature stands at the opening, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the AK Party group vice president Bilal Dogan President Kocaoglu "strike end" was called. Egeli Sabah striking statements, "Izmir citizens of 16 days can not benefit from the comfort of sea transportation. İZBAN,"
- President Ergün Investigates the Work for Environmental Buses 22/12/2018 Cengiz Ergün, the Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, visited İzmir Street where asphalt works were carried out for the environmentally friendly electric buses which will start to service in the first months of 2019. President Ergun greeting citizens, artisans wished to work well. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality continues its modern transformation activities in full speed. Within the scope of the project, it is aimed that electric buses will be put into service in the first months of 2019 with the completion of the works carried out on İzmir Street. Cengiz Ergün, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, examined the ongoing asphalt works on İzmir Street where traffic flow will be re-arranged for the use of electric buses. President Ergün, Alaşehir Başkan
- Artvin cable car project is implemented thanks to Governor's Office 10/12/2012 Artvin cable car project was implemented by the Governor Governor Kalkan: çözmek Artvin to solve the problem of transportation Artvin cable car project as the Governorship of Artvin Governor Necmettin Kalkan, Artvin to solve the problem of transportation to the Governor's work as a Governor of the ropeway project, he said. The Governor of the Artvin Polisevi breakfast, as well as Deputy Governor Yilmaz Kurt Yilmaz, Chief of Police Husrev Salmaner, Special Provincial Administration Secretary General Orhan Yazici, Director of National Education Mustafa Yanmaz and the district headmen of the central district and village headmen attended. Governor Kalkan, in his speech here, stated that the term of his office in Artvin passed by about 1.5 years, "This"
- İnkum Ropeway Project 23/06/2014 İnkum Teleferic Project is Implemented: In İnkumu, which is one of the most beautiful beaches of Bartın, the project of the cable car and cruise terrace, which is aimed to bring the tourism season to 12 moon, is realized. General Assembly President Kenan Dursun said: Seyir Together with the Secretary General of Special Administration Ibrahim Kayis Plan Project Investment and Construction Manager Yilmaz Hızoglu, we made in-situ investigations on the location of the cable car and the Navigation Terrace Project which we believe to be very important for Incum. This beautiful project, which we believe will surpass the class of incas when it is completed, meets with the forest of the blue sea and our guests coming to this beautiful city um
- Yedikuyular Ski Resort 13/03/2015 Yedikuyular Ski Center Life: The skiing center of Yedikuyular started to work. Mayor of Fatih Mehmet Erkoç old Turkey Ski Federation President Özer sober, Prof. Doctor Mustafa Ilıcalı, the owner of the project Utkan Ilıcalı, İlkel Cumbul and technical team together with the Yedikuyular ski center and ropeway found in the field investigations. Chairman Erkoç visited the Yedikuyular location in the 1850 code together with his guests; Tik We were able to complete our plans for the Ski Center and proceed to the project phase. We endeavor to grow our ski resort next winter. The land was allocated last week. From the Ministry of Agriculture Tarım
- Trabzon's ropeway project takes place 24/09/2016 The ropeway project in Trabzon is being implemented: The project of the ropeway project planned to be built in Trabzon was prepared. The ropeway to be installed between the coast and Botanic Park will be a total length of 3 thousand meters and 2 separate stations will be found. The zoning plans prepared for the station and pylon locations of the coastal-botanical park teleferic project planned for some time in Trabzon were negotiated in Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Assembly and unanimously accepted. The 2 Station, which will be located in the Rubble and Botanic Park, will have a total of 3 thousand meters in length. GÜMRÜKÇÜOĞLU: BOTANİK'DEN BOZTEPE CONNECTED TO Trabzon Metropolitan Mayor ÜM
- Osmaniye - Zorkun Teleferic Project 17/12/2016 Osmaniye - Zorkun Teleferic Project Goes to Life: The Teleferic Project, which is one of the biggest dreams of Osmaniye, comes to life. In the November session of the Osmaniye Provincial Assembly, it was unanimously decided to submit the DFD Project to the Doga Valley for the feasibility of the cable car system in Karaçay Valley and to provide co-financing for the project. The ulan Technical, Economic and Financial Feasibility of the Osmaniye Karaçay Ropeway System dar project submitted to the DOĞAKA Direct Operating Financial Support Program by the Osmaniye Special Provincial Administration was successful. The project will be financed jointly by Osmaniye Special Provincial Administration and DOĞAKA.
- Bursanin Urban Ropeway Projects 16/01/2017 Bursan's Urban Ropeway Projects Start to Life: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which provides access by modern cable car between Bursa and Uludağ, will now use it in urban transportation, and went on to tender for Bursaray Gökdere Station-Teferrüç cable car project. Following the construction of the longest ropeway in the world, the new ropeway lines will be constructed in Bursa to relieve urban traffic. First, the line between Teferrüç, Setbaşı, Gökdere, will be built. Gokdere Metro Station-Teferruc between the cable car line is scheduled to be completed in 420 days. When the project is completed, it is easy to reach to Uludağ and Teleferik District from all parts of Bursa by stopping at Metro station.
- Havsa Logistics Center is launched at 2013 28/05/2012 The Havsa International Industrial and Logistics Center, which is built on a land of 15 hectares, is planned to be implemented in 250 in the Havsa district of Edirne and 2013 km to Edirne. Gültekin Çınar, General Coordinator of Seda İnşaat and General Manager of Delta International Petroleum Construction, expressed that Havsa will be a very strategic center in the near future, and that the center creates new employment opportunities and attracts new investors to the region. Many direct and indirect contributions to Edirne, Kırklareli and Tekirdağ provinces he pointed out. Havsa International Industrial and Logistics Center, which is built on a land of 250 hectares X
- The 'crazy projects' of the Ottoman Empire come to life one by one 24/06/2012 Many projects from Marmaray to Kanalistanbul, from the Golden Horn to the Bosphorus Bridge were on the agenda of the Ottomans. According to historians, there are dozens of projects waiting to come out of dusty shelves. The Ottoman Sultans had signed tremendous projects called impossible before centuries. But many of them were removed from the dusty shelves of history because of the fights of the throne of the period. History researcher Turan Sahin, today makes life more livable dozens of projects extends to the Ottomans, he said. Şahin, in his book, The Crazy Projects of the Ottoman Empire idel, is based on the Ottoman documents'
- Niğde Logistics Center Project 21/05/2013 Niğde Logistics Center Project: Realization of the AK Party Niğde Deputy Alpaslan Kavaklıoğlu, 250 an area of acres of railways to be used in the loading and transport of the Logistic Village Project began to be implemented, he said. Provincial President Ahmet Ozmen in the ongoing studies on the construction of the logistics center and the works TCDD Garage Manager Dogan Duruduygu received information from the Deputy Kavaklıoğlu, D Andaval Freight Center 69.000 m2lik area expropriation work was completed. Execution studies for the construction of the load center project and the expropriation works of 250 land were completed. The physical installation process also started. When the project is completed, the commercial volume of our city is Proje
- Niğde Logistics Center Project is launched (Photo Gallery) 23/05/2013 Niğde Logistics center project is being implemented AK Party Niğde Deputy Alpaslan Kavaklıoğlu said that the Logistics Village Project, which will be used for loading and transporting railways on an area of 250 acres, has started to be implemented. Provincial President Ahmet Ozmen in the ongoing studies on the construction of the logistics center and the works TCDD Garage Manager Dogan Duruduygu received information from the Deputy Kavaklıoğlu, D Andaval Freight Center 69.000 m2lik area expropriation work was completed. Execution studies for the construction of the load center project and the expropriation works of 250 land were completed. The physical installation process also started. When the project is completed, we will increase the commercial volume of our city Proje
- Istanbul Anatolian Side Logistics Center is in operation 17/07/2013 Istanbul Anatolian Side Logistics Center is in operation: ABC Istanbul Anatolian Side Logistics Center Planning Construction and Operation Consortium-affiliated companies and the Istanbul Anatolian Side Logistics Center, which is run by ISNAD-Istanbul Transporters Association, has reached the final stage ... İstanbul Province, Tuzla District , Orhanlı District, Map: 2, Island: 120, Parcel: 1, 260 489,41 m2 15.03.2012 / 3653 date and numbered Zoning plan approved by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization in the Public Service Area allocated by TOKI Area, Zoning Plan Notes, Urban Planning Depending on the criteria and requirements of the Public Interest, Logistics Sector; Prepared within the framework of 2023 Logistics Sector vision X
- Denizli Zeytin Plateau cable car project takes place 02/12/2013 Denizli Olive Plateau cable car project is implemented: To support the regional development of DENİZLİ, Muğla and Aydın, the South Aegean Development Agency (GEKA) will provide financial support to the two projects of the Denizli Municipality, 1 million 498 thousand pounds. GEKA decided to support the projects of 'Wake Up to the World Heritage Laodice' for the restoration of the Church of the Holy Cross, which was unearthed during the excavations in Laodikya Antique City. Denizli Municipality applied to the Tourism Infrastructure Financial Support Program, where GEKA called for support, with two projects. … Zeytin Plateau lüğü prepared by the EU Project Unit of Denizli Municipality Survey Project Directorate
- Alanya Castle-Damlataş Teleferic Project 12/03/2014 Alanya Castle-Damlataş Teleferic Project is Implemented: Sipahioğlu starts the week before the 2009 elections. Sipahioğlu, aş Damlataş 100. We are breaking down the old one-storey building in the year park and we are starting to work, and we are laying the foundation Yıl. 29 March 2009'da before the local elections between Alanya Castle and Damlataş promised to implement the project, but due to some mishaps that occur during the 5 year-long process can not achieve this goal Alanya Mayor and AKP Alanya Mayor Candidate Hasan Sipahioğlu, heralding yesterday he gave. Yesterday morning the Mayor of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Dün
- Kayaşehir-Başakşehir rail system line is in operation 21/07/2015 Kayaşehir-Başakşehir rail system line is launched: The EIA process has started for the Başakşehir Kayaşehir rail system line project. The EIA process has started for the Başakşehir Kayaşehir rail line project, which is planned to be constructed by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Directorate Rail System Directorate between Başakşehir Kayaşehir. After the tram and metro line to Kayaşehir, the rail system line is also coming. Location Halkalı-Arnavutköy-3.Airport rail line is planned to be completed at 2019. 33 consists of 7 stops on the mileage line Halkalı 3. When the airport rail system line is completed, transportation will arrive at 33 minutes. Halkalı Arnavutköy 3. The route of the railway line; Halkalı Halkalı...
- National Signal System comes to life 03/02/2016 The National Signal System comes to life: TCDD 3. Regional Director Murat Bakir, for level crossings, TÜBİTAK, ITU and BILGEM and joint projects they produce, he said. Aydın said that the level crossings within the boundaries of the regional directorate between Denizli and Denizli were selected as pilot regions and said, in Our level crossings and signaling system will be national. Aydın District Manager Copper, the project name of the "National Signal System" by recording, "the budget allocated in 2015, 20 million TL. This is only the 6 million TL, 2015 was used in the year. Signaling, barrier arms, warning systems all.
- Manisa Spil Mountain Cable Car Project Takes Life 04/03/2016 Manisa Spil Mountain Ropeway Project Starts to Life: At the Spil Mountain, which is the important natural tourism center of Manisa, the cable car project that citizens have been waiting for for years is being implemented. With the Build-Operate-Transfer model, the work to be carried out on 50 million pounds will start in April and will be completed at 2017. The first digging for the cable car that the Manisa citizens dreamed for years is being hit. Work on the construction of the 7,5 km-long cable car to Spil Mountain will begin in April. Ömer Faruk Çelik, President of the Municipality of Şehzadeler, stated that the cable car project at the level of ministries is a project which has been signed by the Tekinalp Group of Companies and the contractor company Doppelmayr of Austria.
- Tramway Project in Erzincan 11/05/2016 Tramway Project in Erzincan is in effect: Within the scope of the Light Rail System (Tram) project carried out by Erzincan Municipality, the presentation and consultation meeting of the Urban Transportation Master Plan signed between Erzincan Municipality and Gazi University was held. The details of the project and the construction phase were discussed at the meeting. The first meeting of the Urban Transportation Master Plan signed between Erzincan Municipality and Gazi University was held in Erzincan Municipality Meeting Hall. During the meeting, the construction of Urban Rail Systems was discussed. Deputy Governor of Erzincan Ahmet Türköz, Fatih Kaya, Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, Erzincan University Rector. Dr. İlyas Çapoğlu, KYK Provincial Director Fevzi ly
- Şanlıurfa High Speed Train Project 25/05/2016 Şanlıurfa High Speed Train Project: Realizing the plot and field sales in the Aşıkköy neighborhood, which is located just below the Maşuk Quarter of the town of Şanlıurfa, Karaköprü. He started to buy plots and fields from several Urfa regions, especially Siverek. The reason for taking the fields of land taken later was understood. ŞANLIURFA SPEED TRAIN PROJECT TO LIFE The fast train project planned to arrive in Şanlıurfa is being implemented. In the high speed train project, the last stop will be Aşıkköy Neighborhood. The future of the high-speed trains to identify the land of the Urfa began to take land from the region. On the other hand, some of the citizens of the village pastures were allegedly handed.
- Adapazarı-Bartın Railway Project 24/09/2016 The Adapazarı-Bartın Railway Project is now undergoing: A project that closely concerns the Western Black Sea Region and especially Zonguldak was shared from the social media account of the Ak Parti Project Promotion Office. Through the Adapazarı-Bartın Railway Project, the railway connection of Bartın, Filyos, Ereğli, Karasu Ports and ERDEMİR and KARDEMİR Factories will be provided. This project, which has been spoken for years, is expected to be implemented as soon as possible. It is stated that the Filyos Valley Project will be brought closer to Istanbul by rail network.