Mugla Metropolitan Municipality Dalaman bus station, renewal, maintenance and repair work by offering the citizens offered.
Muğla Metropolitan Municipality has improved the Dalaman bus station and opened a comfortable journey for the citizens. 7 day 24 hour service provided Dalaman bus station for passengers to be comfortable by the Metropolitan Municipality considering all the details of the bus station improvements were made.
Within the scope of the studies carried out by Dalaman Bus Terminal; The roof was insulated, the facade of the building was re-rolled and painted. All the doors in the bus station were renovated. A lightning rod system was installed on the roof. For disabled citizens, a sensible surface was made on the ground floor.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Dalaman Airport International Terminal Temporary Acceptance Stage 29/06/2018 Funda Ocak, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority, made observations at the Dalaman Airport in Muğla. Here, before the opening of the new international terminal building, which has reached the temporary admission stage, the General Manager, Jan, shared his visits on his official Twitter account (twitter.com/fundaocakdhmi): Yesterday, we visited our Dalaman Airport after our examinations at Denizli Çardak Airport. We examined the intensive activities at the new international terminal building, which is at the temporary acceptance stage of the construction works. Here we are building a very nice international terminal building with PPP Model. 125.000 square meters, 5.000.000 passenger / year capacity UM
- Bismil Bus Terminal Works 20/04/2018 Mayor of Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality Cumali Atilla supervised the works at the Bismil Bus Station, which is being constructed on an area of 32 bin 750 square meters. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues to work for the construction of modern bus stations in the districts. Mayor Cumali Atilla, the Diyarbakir-Batman ring road on the 32 thousand 750 square meters to be established on the work of the Bismil Bus Station, received information from the unit officials. Emphasizing that they work with precision for making a modern bus terminal, President Atilla said, "Our passengers who are on a busy route will not be affected by the negative conditions after the completion of the new bus terminal. We prepare a comfortable bus station for our citizens.
- Road improvement works in Altınordu 16/05/2014 Altınorduda Road Improvement Studies: Altinordu Mayor Engin Tekintaş said that they have started road improvement works and that their goal is to protect existing roads and to add new roads. Mayor Tekintaş and Deputy Mayor in charge of Imam, Fatih Evli examined the works carried out on the roads in Bahçelievler neighborhood. Mayor Engin Tekintaş stated in his evaluation after the examination that existing roads will be improved and comfort will be increased. President Engin Tekintaş said: “The program which our Science Directorate has prepared especially for the summer months has started as of today. In particular, our existing asphalt and parquet roads can be kept as possible as possible to keep the work is carried out. Highways ...
- TCDD Starts Improvement Works 26/02/2013 He began to TCDD improvement work: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), 29 October, the service entry planned in Asia and began its improvement efforts in surface metro converted to the railway line part of the Marmaray connects the bottom of the sea to continental Europe. Within the framework of the works, Istanbulites, books, poems and movies, sad places of separation and reconciliation will leave some of the historical train stations. According to the project criteria, some stations will be renewed where they are, some of them will be rebuilt by moving their places. Source: fotoanaliz.hurriyet.com.tr
- Train System Improvement Works in Konya 07/07/2015 Railway System Improvement Works in Konya Continues: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems has announced that 23 has been working to complete the ongoing renovation works on tram lines that have been used for years. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System, the explanation on the subject as follows: "Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line Construction and Improvement of the existing campus tram line" within the scope of the campus tramway route, renewal of the intersection of the crossroads in the work continues. 23 has been used for years since the axle loads of the new tramway vehicles are approximately two times heavier than the old wagons Yeni
- Dalaman Train Station 27/02/2019 Train Stations are special places where very different emotions are experienced. They also have as much joys as joys and joys. The waving hands from the wagon window, the steps that accelerate when the train starts to travel slowly, to compete with the train and to stop desperately at the end of the platform ... But I never give up on waving until the train disappears ... I wonder if a single train has never come, farewell to the passengers Is there a train station that doesn't have to be? This is a unique situation in the world ... But yes, there is such a gar. In our country, Muğla's charming district bizim
- Dalaman Train Station 20/04/2018 There is a garage in Mugla Dalaman. To date, neither a train has arrived, nor a single ticket from the box office. The summary of the story "confusion" with a single word ... Trends, minds, reunions come to mind. This has never happened in Dalaman Train Station. Year 1893 i Abbas Hilmi Pasha was the governor of the last Egyptian Khedive at that time. One day he went to Dalaman at Sarsala Bay, which is a mile away. The nature of the likes of the region began to visit more frequently. Hilmi Pasha, who was an avid enthusiast, had first built a warehouse at Sarsala Bay. Then he built a road from the bay to Dalaman. Ardından
- Dalaman Airport credit contract signing ceremony 25/02/2015 The signing ceremony of the Dalaman Airport loan agreement: The 175 million-euro loan to be used in the construction of Dalaman Airport New Domestic Terminal Building was signed by YDA Group and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and Unicredit Bank. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Deputy Minister Yahya head, in his speech before the signing ceremony at the JW Marriott Hotel, last year 13 how far the magic of the transport sector in Turkey and said that yaşanarak seen that coming. With the liberalization policy of governments and especially the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Baş states that many investments have been implemented with a build-operate-state model in such a way as to provide services to the citizens without burdening the public in
- Cable Car to Sarsala, the Paradise Corner of Dalaman 15/01/2019 The ski lift project, which is located in Sarsala, which is the paradise corner of the region with its unique beauty, is planned to contribute to the region's tourism. On the occasion of the 15 January Journalists Day, the Mayor of Dalaman, Muhammet Şaşmaz, who came together with the press members, expressed his happiness of coming together with the regional press and gave information about the cable car project they were planning to do in Sarsala. Şaşmaz, "Sarsala will not be interested in the curvature of the road because of our citizens will be interested in creating a situation that will contribute to tourism, which has become a great brand to our Sarsala beach Eren mountain"
- Bilecik Bus Terminal was taken to investment program 05/03/2015 Bilecik bus station was taken into the investment program of YHT roads: Bilecik Mayor Selim Yağcı met with the headmen of the 11 neighborhood and the village headmen near the center. Morning breakfast in a restaurant in Bilecik with the headmen coming together with the President Yağcı, Bilecik made and gave information about the projects they will do. High Speed Train (YHT) will start to work in front of us indicating that the month of Yağcı, in YHT is currently missing something missing. We only have a shortage of natural gas. With the meeting of the natural gas company and the high-speed train officials, they gave us the ground as a municipality.