governor akbik merga visits butan ski resort
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Governor Akbiyik Visited Merga Butan Ski Center 09/04/2019 Hakkari Governor Idris Akbiyik, 2.500 altitude Merga Bütan Ski Center in the ongoing construction and made investigations on new investments. Governor Mustafa Pasa, the chief prosecutor Mustafa Fish, Deputy Governor Mustafa static, visited the Provincial Gendarmerie Commander, Deputy Colonel Yavuz Öztürk and Provincial Police Director Solomon Suvati Dilberoğl along with in about 12 kilometers Hakkari center Merge Butane Ski Center. Governor Akbıyık, the Deputy Governor Mustafa Duruk and the Youth and Sports Province Director Reşit Güldal, visited the construction of the quad chairlift and the new investments. C
- Tunceli Deputy Governor Arslantaş examined the ski resort 20/02/2015 Deputy Governor Tunceli Tuncel, examined the ski resort: Deputy Governor of Ovacık Serdar Arslantaş deputy Governor, the ongoing construction of the district and found the ski resort. Arslantaş met with the employees of the ski center and informed about the preparations for the ski season. Aslantaş, AA correspondent, said the town of Ovacik has great potential in terms of ski sport and tourism. Arslantaş noted that the work in the ski resort is continuing, "Ovacık town has important potentials in terms of tourism. Especially ski tourism ... Similarly, the region where the Munzur cells are visually çalış
- Governor Whips Inspect Mount Yama Ski Resort 31/08/2015 Governor Kamci, Yama Mountain Ski Resort Investigated: Malatya Governor Solomon Kamci, ongoing construction and planned to enter into service this winter Yama Mountain Ski Center found. Governor Süleyman Kamçı, along with representatives of the press broadcaster, went to Yama Mountain in the borders of Hekimhan and Sivas at the weekend. Governor Kamci, who conducted observations at Yama Mountain Ski Center, received information about the studies from the Provincial Director of Youth and Sports, Sadi Fındıklı. In the 37 room and 72 bed in the ski center, the hotel is located in Kamlik, Yama Mountain.
- Governor Nayir examined Muratdağı Thermal Ski Center 25/09/2016 Governor Nayir examined Muratdağı Thermal Ski Center: Ahmet Hamdi, Governor of Kutahya, made observations at Murat Mountain thermal ski center in Gediz district. Examining the work carried out at the thermal tourism center of Mount Murat, journalists told the journalists that the center's historical, cultural and sports opportunities and values should be promoted well, he said. Nayir, who stated that works are continuing in the hot springs region of Murat Mountain, said: X Apart from this, apart from the motels, the cafeteria with the terrace is completed and the service is provided. more…
- Eskişehir Governor Kadir Koçdemir Visited Rail Systems Test Center 16/05/2012 Kadir Koçdemir, the Governor of Eskişehir, made observations on the site of the Rail Systems Test Center to be built in Alpu. Anadolu University Rector Prof. Dr. Prof.Dr. Dr. Davut Aydın, Alpu District Governor Muharrem Coşgun, Alpu Mayor Rafet Demirtaş, Vice Rector of Anadolu University Dr. Prof. Mustafa Cavcar and Anadolu University Lecturer. Dr. Gökhan Ece also attended. very significant progress with the studies Koçdemir who report being referred to the importance of the project, "In the world, as well as Turkey will save you from a lot of cost and behind a significant proportion of serious added value and attempt to bring it economic gains of the countries located in our environment ...
- Ethiopian Railways Visit Eskisehir Education Center 23/12/2015 Ethiopian Railways Visit the Eskişehir Training Center: Visiting the Ethiopian Railways from Eskişehir Training Center. The delegation of the Ethiopian Railways, Engineer Debo Tunka Dadi, Mr. Gobaze Buta Bulbula, Mr. Abiy Getachew Mamo, Ms. Melat Tsegaye Teferi, Engineer Bahailu Sintayohu and Mr. Asfaw Workenh Magarsa visited the Eskişehir Training Center. Eskişehir Education Center Director Halim Soltekin'in Training Center and the training after the information about the simulator, the train was made in the virtual environment.
- Merga Butan Ski Center is flooded by citizens 11/02/2014 Merga Butan Ski Center is flooded by citizens: Hakkari's ski resort at Merga Bütan Plateau at 2 bin 800 is crowded at weekends. The 12 800 2 800 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Reşit Güldal, Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports, said that they aim to provide the most beautiful service to the people of Hakkari. "Hundreds of people in the ski center are doing sports and picnics, making the most of their holiday. In the winter, there are not too many activities. ...
- Merga Büte Ski Resort 17/03/2014 Merga Büte Ski Center attracts great attention: The ski resort of Hakkari Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate shows citizens with intense. The ski lovers were delighted that the Merga Büte Ski Center at the altitude of 12 is 2600 kilometers away. In Hakkari, where there are no entertainment places, hundreds of citizens flock to the ski center on weekends. Hakkari Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate of 2600 1,5 meter snow at the altitude, stating that the weather in the last days with the warming of the facilities at the service of the public at 07.00'ye said.
- 1 Meter Snowed to Hakkari Merga Büte Ski Resort 24/03/2014 1 Meter Snowed to Hakkari Merga Büte Ski Center: Skiing on the 12 meter at the Xergum Büte Ski Center with an altitude of 2600 in Hakkari is delighted by the ski lovers. With the arrival of the spring months, the trees melted with snow melting in many cities, the Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate of the 1 operating within the altitude Merga Büte Ski Center snowed. Presently, there are snow near the 2200 meters in the ski center, officials of Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate said that ski lovers enjoyed the skiing. After the rainfall which was effective some time ago etkili
- Skiing at the altitude of 2800 in Merga Bütan Plateau 22/02/2016 Skiing at the altitude of 2800 in Merga Bütan Plateau: Hakkari's ski resort in Merga Bütan Plateau at 2800 altitude is flooded by citizens on weekends. 12 800 2800 meters from the city center and the XNUMX meter runway to the skiing at the altitude of the citizens who lived in the skiing, enjoyed hours of sliding. In the recent days, with the warming of the air on the weekend of Youth Services and Sports Provincial Director of the Merga Bütan Plateau in the skiing family flocking to the ski center, where both the excitement of slippage and the happiness of having a picnic is experiencing. The authorities of the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports offer a good service to the people of Hakkari Gençlik