Hakkari Governor Idris Akbiyik, 2.500 altitude Merga Bütan Ski Center in the ongoing construction and made investigations on new investments.
Governor Akbıyık, Chief Public Prosecutor Mustafa Balık, Deputy Governor Mustafa Duruk, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Yavuz Öztürk and Provincial Police Chief Süleyman Suvat Dilberoğlu visited the Merga Butane Ski Center, which is about 12 kilometers from Hakkari.
Deputy Governor Mustafa Duruk and the Youth and Sports Provincial Director Reşit Güldal welcomed by the Governor Akbıyık, the construction of the ongoing quadruple telesiyej and new investments made by investigations about the relevant ones received information.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Merga Butan Ski Center is flooded by citizens 11/02/2014 Merga Butan Ski Center is flooded by citizens: Hakkari's ski resort at Merga Bütan Plateau at 2 bin 800 is crowded at weekends. The 12 800 2 800 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Reşit Güldal, Provincial Director of Youth Services and Sports, said that they aim to provide the most beautiful service to the people of Hakkari. "Hundreds of people in the ski center are doing sports and picnics, making the most of their holiday. In the winter, there are not too many activities. ...
- Skiing at the altitude of 2800 in Merga Bütan Plateau 22/02/2016 Skiing at the altitude of 2800 in Merga Bütan Plateau: Hakkari's ski resort in Merga Bütan Plateau at 2800 altitude is flooded by citizens on weekends. 12 800 2800 meters from the city center and the XNUMX meter runway to the skiing at the altitude of the citizens who lived in the skiing, enjoyed hours of sliding. In the recent days, with the warming of the air on the weekend of Youth Services and Sports Provincial Director of the Merga Bütan Plateau in the skiing family flocking to the ski center, where both the excitement of slippage and the happiness of having a picnic is experiencing. The authorities of the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports offer a good service to the people of Hakkari Gençlik
- Governor Akbıyık Found in Mergabüt Ski Center 09/12/2018 İdard Akbıyık, Governor of Hakkâri, made observations at Mergabüt Ski Center located at 2.500 altitude. Governor Akbıyık, Mountain and Commando Brigade Commander Brigadier General Muammer Alper, Chief Public Prosecutor Mustafa BALIK, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Brigadier General Nuri Ozturk and Provincial Police Chief Suleyman Suvat Dilberoglu visited the Mergabüt Ski Center located about 12 kilometers from the city center. Akbıyık, the construction of the recently expected to be completed in the four-wheel chairlift and runway area by the Youth Services and Sports Provincial Director Reşit GÜLDAL'dan received information about the work. Governor Idris AKBIYIK, who later made a statement to the members of the press, Hakkâri Governorate Daha
- Merga Büte Ski Resort 17/03/2014 Merga Büte Ski Center attracts great attention: The ski resort of Hakkari Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate shows citizens with intense. The ski lovers were delighted that the Merga Büte Ski Center at the altitude of 12 is 2600 kilometers away. In Hakkari, where there are no entertainment places, hundreds of citizens flock to the ski center on weekends. Hakkari Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate of 2600 1,5 meter snow at the altitude, stating that the weather in the last days with the warming of the facilities at the service of the public at 07.00'ye said.
- 1 Meter Snow Rained in Hakkari Merga Butte Ski Center 24/03/2014 1 Meter Snowed to Hakkari Merga Büte Ski Center: Skiing on the 12 meter at the Xergum Büte Ski Center with an altitude of 2600 in Hakkari is delighted by the ski lovers. With the arrival of the spring months, the trees melted with snow melting in many cities, the Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate of the 1 operating within the altitude Merga Büte Ski Center snowed. Presently, there are snow near the 2200 meters in the ski center, officials of Youth Services and Sports Provincial Directorate said that ski lovers enjoyed the skiing. After the rainfall which was effective some time ago etkili
- National Ski Athletes visited the Hero of the Governor 03/03/2015 National Ski Athletes Governor Hero Visits: 15 April 2015 date in preparation for the World Ski Championships to be held in Sweden in order camped in the Ski Erkan Mountain Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation Board Member Yunus Kabul, Skiing National Team athletes and coaches Erzincan Governor Süleyman Hero ' I visited at his office. During the visit the camp and gave information about the Governor Hero world championships in Turkey Special Athletes Sports Federation Board Member Yunus Kabul, he said Erkan Mountain Ski Resort is an ideal center for the camp. Especially the unique view of the Ergan Mountain and the ski resort gan
- Governor Called Ski Fans to Ladik Akdag Ski Center 06/12/2013 Governor Skiing Enthusiasts called on the Ladik Akdag Ski Center: Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy, Ladik Akdag Ski Center, the authorities received information by inspections. Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy visited the Ladik Akdağ Ski Center and received information from the authorities. Hüseyin Aksoy, Governor of Samsun, visited the Akdağ Ski Center and received briefing from the personnel working on the ski resort. After the briefing, the Governor of the Ministry of Youth and Sports by the ski resort, Aksa said, incel This area is one of the most important ski centers of the Middle Black Sea ing
- Hakkari-Merga Büte Project 21/01/2012 Hakkari-Merga Büte Project STM System Final Project of Teleferikin: STM Teleski 12, which will serve as the first modern facility in Merga Büte Mevkii located at 2012 kilometers from Hakkari city center, started to serve in winter season. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE PLANT: Horizontal Line Length - 669 meter Height Difference - 128 meter Rope Tensioner - Number of Hydraulic Hanger - 52 Speed - 0-3 m / sec (adjustable) Capacity - 800 person / hour Motor power - 50 kW Rope diameter - 16 mm Source: stmteleferik
- Governor Visits Great Tüvasaş 03/11/2012
Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal in his office. Mustafa Büyük, Governor of Sakarya, is a guest of İnal as a return visit; M Our unity and solidarity are important for our city to flourish and to be advanced in every field. The harmony and dialogue between institutions always brings beauty. TÜVASAŞ is not just our city; is an outstanding organization of our country. On the occasion of this visit, I wish Mr. General Manager Erol Inal Beyfendiye success. Ben TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol inal said that he was honored by the visit of Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük, Sak We always stand for dialogue and unity. Both institutions Hem
- Governor Visits Great Tüvasaş 03/11/2012 Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük visited TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol İnal in his office. Mustafa Büyük, Governor of Sakarya, is a guest of İnal as a return visit; M Our unity and solidarity are important for our city to flourish and to be advanced in every field. The harmony and dialogue between institutions always brings beauty. TÜVASAŞ is not just our city; is an outstanding organization of our country. On the occasion of this visit, I wish Mr. General Manager Erol Inal Beyfendiye success. Ben TÜVASAŞ General Manager Erol inal said that he was honored by the visit of Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük, Sak We always stand for dialogue and unity. Both in-house and Hem
- Governor Ali Kolat visited the Kırıkkale Railway Station 14/11/2012 Kırıkkale Railway Station, located in the examination Governor Ali Kolat, Turkey's land, said the jump in the air and rail transportation era. Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Kırıkkale Station 's investigations found the visit. Information from the station manager Mehmet Görücü'dan Kolat chatted with passengers for a while. Rail transport in the serious study of which stated that the Governor Kolat, "the road need in terms of transportation both in the lower airway Turkey is very large distances, we can say that the breakthrough. Entered the high-speed rail circuit in railways, work continues apace. On railways, has made a serious sense of road renewal, roads restoring of ...
- Governor visited the Kolat Kirikkale Railway Station 13/11/2012 Station observations in Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, said that Turkey's territorial air and rail transport in the era jump. Kırıkkale Governor Ali Kolat, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) investigations found by visiting the Kırıkkale Station. Information from the station manager Mehmet Görücü'dan Kolat chatted with passengers for a while. Rail transport in serious study stated that the Governor Kolat, "the road towards both the air transport requirements in terms of Turkey took very great distances, we can say the breakthrough. High-speed train was activated in the railways, and the work continued rapidly. In the railways, road renovations were made seriously, and the roads were renewed,
- Governor Zübeyir Kemelek visited TUDEMSAS 14/03/2013 Governor visited Zubayr Kemelek TÜDEMSAŞ Governor Zubair KEMELEK, Turkey Railway Machines Industry Joint Stock Company (TÜDEMSAŞ) visited. Governor Kemelek, who was welcomed by TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Yıldıray Koçarslan and Deputy General Managers, had lunch with the workers. After the meal, the Company's General Manager Koçarslan, along with the production and repair workshops of freight wagons, and the modern sandblasting, painting and drying facility where the cargo wagons within the company were painted, were found. Governor Zubeyir Kemelek, who talked for a while with the workers working in the wagon production and repair workshops, received information about the work done by the workers. Source: www.sivasinsesi.com
- Governor Dogan visited MUSIAD Konya Branch 13/04/2013 Governor Dogan visited MUSIAD Konya Branch Governor of Konya Aydin Nezih Dogan, MUSIAD Konya Branch President Lütfi Şimşek'i visited. Simsek, in his speech at the visit, said that MUSIAD continues to work to contribute to the value of the city. Şimşek thanks Dogan for his support in the logistics center project, "Logistics center project has been an important step to increase the export potential of our city. The faster access to the port will enable us to move the products we produce to the world markets more safely and economically. "he said. Governor Dogan stated that MUSIAD made significant contributions to the city. Val
- Governor Vasip Sahin visited the TCDD 5 Regional Directorate 20/02/2014 Governor Vasip Sahin visited TCDD 5 region: Governor Vasip Sahin visited the Regional Directorate of Uzeyir Ulker and visited the regional directorate and affiliated units of Malatya and social facilities. Mr. Şahin, who was welcomed by the Regional Director Ülker, Deputy Director, Operation Manager and other officials, was briefed by Ülker about the regional directorate and activities. In his briefing, Mr. Ülker was appointed as the Regional Director of 5. To increase the share of TCDD in freight and passenger transportation, to reduce the incidents, to minimize the tensions, to minimize the incidents, to use the locomotives efficiently and to maximize the investments D
- Governor Sahin visited the historical Hijaz Railway 27/04/2016 Governor Sahin visited the historical Hijaz Railway: Governor Ibrahim Sahin and Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, in the context of sister city meetings in Jordan visited the historical Hejaz Railway. In Jordan II. Abdulhamid "My dream," said history and which was built between the years 1900 1908 to shorten the route of the pilgrims between the Hejaz Railway Damascus-Medina is being restored with the support of Turkey. "2. ABDÜLHAMID DREAM WAS "sister city protocol continues Samsun Governor Ibrahim Sahin Jordan theme in the context of preliminary discussions and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, historic Ottoman Hejaz Railway, which is the last major project ...
- General Director of TCDD Apaydın visited Governor Çakacak 26/08/2016 General Director of TCDD Apaydın visited Governor Çakacak: General Director of State Railways (TCDD) İsa Apaydın, Visited the Governor Özdemir Çakacak. General Manager Apaydın was accompanied by TCDD Regional Manager Mustafa Çopur. Governor Çakacak expressed his pleasure with the visit, and General Manager Apaydın gave information about the infrastructure works of the Mersin-Tarsus High Speed Train, which were built on four lines and the Konya-Karaman-Mersin high-speed train project. Apaydın also completed the first stage of the Yenice Logistics Center on the second stage of the tender, and the current situation of the railway stations throughout the province and the stations birinci
- Sivas Deputy Governor Kalaylı Members of SİVGİAD Visited TÜDEMSAŞ 23/10/2016 Deputy Governor of Sivas Kalaylı SİVGİAD Members visited TÜDEMSAŞ: Deputy Governor of Sivas, Ömer Kalaylı, Sivas Entrepreneur and Businessmen Association (SİVGİAD) Chairman Murat Açıl and Association members, Gebze OSB President Vahit Yıldırım and Iranian Industrialists and Businessmen Association President Mehdi Culazade, They visited TÜDEMSAŞ and held a meeting with the Deputy General Manager Celaleddin Bayrakçıl and the Heads of Departments about the investments that could be made to the second Organized Industrial Zone which started to be established in Sivas. With the changing railway policy, the production and production of railway vehicles, which are of great importance for our country, were discussed. Great for Sivas Sivas
- Governor Güvençer Visited Manisa Station 18/01/2017 Governor Güvençer, visited the Manisa Station: Manisa Governor Mustafa Hakan Güvençer visited Manisa Gar as part of his intensive corporate visits. Governor Güvençer'i, visit to Gar TCDD 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay welcomed. Koç and Mr. Mustafa Hakan Güvençer were informed about the operation of the station and the organization and he also briefed on the projects. Following the briefing, Vali Güvençer wished success to the staff in their work.
- Governor Meral TCDD Visits Karaman Gar Directorate 27/09/2017 Governor Fahri Meral continued his visits to public institutions and organizations with TCDD Karaman Directorate. Provincial Police Director Fikret Bayraktar also attended the visit, Governor Meral, Karaman Garage Manager Gürsan Aydın, the organization's work, current personnel structure, functioning and received information about the service status. Garage Manager Aydın, train station, general passenger circulation and the most important projects of our city is among the most important projects in the last state of the train, Governor Meral, at the end of the visit to the employees wishing success and left the Directorate of Garage.
- TCDD 7. Regional Director Sivri Visited Governor Yılmaz 25/10/2017 Governor Şerif Yılmaz, State Railways Ayonkarahisar TCDD 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri was accepted. Governor Şerif Yılmaz, Afyonkarahisar 7. He received information about the service area and work of Burdur Gar Conductor affiliated to the Regional Directorate. He met with the Governor Yilmaz for a while in the visit to the Governor's office in conversation with the Sivri, thanked him for the adoption.
- Governor Karahan Visited Denizli Chamber of Industry 17/05/2018 Governor Hasan Karahan visited the Denizli Chamber of Industry and wished success to Müjdat Keçeci and the Board of Directors. President Keçeci expressed his pleasure for the visit and gave information about the current state of Denizli industry, investments and future. In particular, the Governor of the Çardak Özdemir Sabanci Organized Industrial Zone was given information about the current status of our Governor. In addition, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications related to the railway and loading station in Denizli Transport Maritime and Communication Ministry General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments General Directorate of Infrastructure Investigations Fariz Husband Ayrıca
- Erciyes Ski Center 60 thousand people visited 14/01/2015 Erciyes Ski Center was visited by 60 thousand people: Erciyes, which has become a winter tourism center around the world with the investments of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, flocked over the weekend. The statistics of those who spent Saturday and Sunday in Erciyes were extracted. 60 thousand people came to the ski resort. Erciyes Winter Tourism Center's investments in the Metropolitan Municipality began to bear fruit. Tens of thousands of people from Kayseri and Kayseri spent the weekend in Erciyes. According to the data of Erciyes AŞ, at the end of the week, mechanical facilities were enjoyed by using 17 thousand people to enjoy skiing on the ski slopes of different difficulty levels. Skiing and sledding kız
- Governor Tuna to visit TCDD Training Center 12/06/2015 Governor Danube from TCDD Training Center 'n Views: Eskisehir Governor Güngör Azim Tuna, Turkey State Railways (TCDD) visited the Eskişehir Training Center Directorate received information from the Director Halim Soltekin about studies. Director Soltekin, who gave a brief presentation to the Governor Tuna, said that the center had its first training in 1896. Manager Soltekin said that the total 41 staff is working in the center. An There are 13 units in our center. We have 5 locomotive simulator. Our trainees are given practical training after taking the necessary trainings. We are constantly developing ourselves in the field of simulators. We are among the few countries in the world providing education in this field. In Turkey ...
- Instruction for ski resort from Governor Kara 06/03/2015 Governor instructed to land the ski center: Kars-Sarıkamış held last month in Turkey Special Athletes Skiing Championship winning athletes rewarded Governor Ahmet Kara, said they wanted to bring in Corum ski resort. Speaking at the award ceremony, the Governor Ahmet Kara, while not a ski resort in Çorum 4 remarkable performance of the athlete to draw attention to the fact that it can not be ignored, merkezi So there is that potential in Çorum. I've worked in Kars before. I know that area and its people. Sarıkamış, ski resort. It's not easy to return there with a medal. If it has been returned with a medal, it is a great success. Eğer