The railway line, starting from Andhoy district of Faryab province in the north of the country, is expected to contribute significantly to the economic development of Afghanistan.
Faryab Governor Said Anwar Sadat stated that with this project, they aim to participate in the international and regional economy of Afghanistan and said ve Thus, both our domestic market will rise and our economy will develop.
Sadat stressed that the railway line would be a symbol of friendship, mutual trust and brotherhood among countries and would provide employment for hundreds of people.
The businessman Haji Mustafa Kul, the opening of the railroad, both exports and imports would be easier, before the railroad under the difficult conditions and high malihyet under the conditions of goods sent to European countries, but through this rail, both in a short time and cheaper to send their goods to the countries, he said.
Afghanistan, which does not have access to the sea, currently has only one railway network passing through Uzbekistan.
Importing most products, Afghanistan exports hand-woven carpets, fresh fruits and textiles.
Turkmenistan's Atamurad and Afghanistan's Akina station were constructed by the 88 kilometer railway, Turkmenistan.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Denmark and Germany connect with Fehmarnbelt at 2021 25/06/2014 Denmark and Germany connect with Fehmarnbelt at 2021: The 18 kilometer tunnel to be built between Denmark and Germany will shorten the 1,5 hours of Scandinavia's connection to the European mainland. Preparations are under way for the large tunnel project that will connect Scandinavians to Germany via the island of Sjaelland, where Copenhagen is also the capital of Denmark and Lolland. Representatives of foreign press organizations in Denmark were taken to the Port of Rödby in Lolland where the construction of the tunnel will be built. Claus F. Baunkjaer, director of the Femern company, who presented the project at the company building in Copenhagen, said that the project, which will start in 2015, is expected to be completed in 2021, and the project will be financed by the project which will keep the 41 billion Danish Krone (5,5 billion euros).
- Afghanistan to connect with Central Asia and Afghanistan 21/03/2013 The tripartite summit meeting of Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Heads of State was held in Ashgabat, the capital of Turkmenistan. A triple summit meeting was held with the participation of Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Tajikistan President Imamali Rahman hosted by Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov. At a meeting at the Spirit Pavilion in Ashgabat, the country's leaders agreed on the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway line project. The summit was also evaluated for the development of cooperation between countries in various fields. After the trio summit, the leaders in the press release said the meeting was extremely important and efficient. Berdimuhamedov said the railway project is important in terms of both economic and social aspects. Afghanistan's economy Afganistan
- Persian Gulf Connects to Central Asia by Railway 08/05/2013 The Gulf of Basra connects with Central Asia: The first phase of the North-South Railway Project will connect Central Asia to the Persian Gulf. The opening ceremony will be held on Saturday, May at the Serhatyaka resort of Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. 11-10 Turkmen leader Berdimuhamedov, who will visit Astana in May, will attend the opening ceremony with his Kazakh counterpart Nazarbayev. The project, which started at the end of 11 year, first completed the 2007 kilometer in Kazakhstan. The largest part of the total 146 kilometer is 930 kilometers and within the borders of Turkmenistan N
- Mecca-Medina fast connecting with train line 10/07/2015 Mecca-Medina connects with the high-speed train line: The works for the line that will connect Mecca and Medina carried out by the AL Shoula Association of Companies continue at full speed. The line will be serviced by Mecca, Madinah, King Abdullah Airport and King Abdullah economic center. Al Shoula is a group of companies 10 is owned by Spain company and 2 is a Saudi company. Spanish companies are ADIF, RENFE, INECO, INDRA, OHL, CONSULTRANS, COPASA, IMATHIA, COBRA, DIMETRONIC, INEBENSA and TALGO. Al-Shoula and Al Al
- BALO will bring Anatolia and Europe together on the railway 25/11/2012 BALO Project, whose foundations were laid in 2011 and which will establish railway bridges to Europe for the Anatolian industrialist, is on its way to becoming a national organization. BALO Büyük Anadolu Lojistik Organizasyonlar A.Ş. Bülent Koşmaz, Chairman of the Board of Directors, emphasizes that the project, which is a partner of 90 room, stock exchange, organized industrial zone, UMAT and UTIKAD, will lead to the achievement of 2023 year export targets under the leadership of TOBB. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), under the leadership of 90 room, stock exchange, organized industrial zone, UMAT and BALL UTIKAD's partner is Great Anatolia Logistics Organizations Inc. BALO (Greater Anatolia Logistics Organizations Project) Anatolian industrialists (
- Gunay BALO Project, President of Tekirdag TSO, Connects Anatolia with Europe 05/11/2015 Tekirdag TSO President Gunay BALL Project Europe Combine with Anatolia: Tekirdag Commerce and Industry Chamber (TSO) Chairman Cengiz Günay Great Anatolia Logistics Organization (BALO) project, Turkey, in particular at the meeting with Anatolia Europe that it is a very important project . Gunay, AA correspondent, said the work continues to overcome the deficiencies of the BALO project, adding that the Tekirdağ Ferries Port is still unfinished train ferry, but the port of Bandırma said. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), is a partner in the project, explaining that they went a little better every day Gunay, said: "BALL project, Turkey's Anatolia especially ...
- Erciyes opens to Europe 15/01/2014 Erciyes opens to Europe: Following the completion of investments in Erciyes, which has been taking important steps towards becoming one of the important winter tourism centers of the world, promotional activities have also started. The authorities of five major tourism agencies in Europe came to Kayseri and examined the tourism potential of the region. Tourists who admire Kayseri and Erciyes will carry out promotional and destination activities in different countries of Europe. Maxima Hotel Group, who is a great accommodation facility in Erciyes, visited Murat Erciyes, the Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, along with representatives of the European tourism agencies who came to Kayseri, Erciyes Ski Center as well as important historical monuments in Kayseri and Wonderland. … GREAT ADVANTAGE COME TO GO WITH AIRCRAFT Ç Kayseri and "
- TCDD Carries the Burden of Anatolian Tigers to Europe | BALO Project 06/09/2013 BALO Project.Adopts the burden of the Anatolian Tigers TCDD to Europe.In order to transport the cargoes of industrialists and exporters in Anatolia to the inner parts of Europe, especially in the cities of Munich and Cologne, BALO (Greater Anatolia Logistics Organization) Project is being implemented. the most senior representatives of Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union of Turkish private sector (TOBB), under the leadership of Trade and Industry Chambers, Commodity Exchanges and our Organized Industrial Zone, established a model that partners Greater Anatolia Logistics Organizations Inc., BALL Project's first with the short name container train, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali YILDIRIM, General Director of TCDD Süleyman KARAMAN konteyner
- India's Titagarh Wagons to Open to Europe 14/07/2015 Titagarh Wagons Opens to Europe: Indian train manufacturer Titagarh Wagons has bought the Italian company Firema Transporti by an agreement signed in July at 9. In a statement from Titagarh Wagons, the company, which was purchased in Italy, emphasized that the company will have a more prominent role outside of India. The Italian company Firema Transporti manufactures maneuvering locomotives and also has the capacity to repair the subway trains. After the acquisition, all of these activities will be done by the Indian firm Titagarh Wagons. As it is known, Titagarh Wagons previously purchased some of the shares of the French train manufacturer IGF. Same time…
- Iran's railway line connects to China via Tajikistan 08/05/2012 Iran expressed its satisfaction that the railway line is connected to China through Afghanistan and Tajikistan. As reported by the IRIB, Iran, residential and transport minister Ali Nikzad in Tehran in Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof'l interview, is a beautiful development stating of having to connect to China of the Iranian railway line, countries will go through, but also railway line in this case He added that this would lead to a reduction in transit costs. Tajikistan transport and communications minister Nizam Hekimof also said they could transport oil, gas and mineral products through the railway line. Source: www2.irna.ir