Temporary permission to the flea market tradesmen: Lots of tradesmen who had been selling in the market area behind the bus station for many years and who could not open the bench due to the tram project were given temporary permission.
In the market area behind the İzmit Intercity Bus Terminal, the fleet market shopkeepers, which opened the bench for 7 for the 2 year, was prevented from showing their work for the XNUMX month due to the tram project. With the tradesmen from Kocaeli and neighboring provinces, the average of ten tradesmen could not open the bench.
As a result of the interviews held with Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality officials last week, tradesmen were allowed to open the bench temporarily in the same area. Craftsmen who set up a bench on the street began selling.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Tram Works in Izmit 29/09/2015 Tramway Work in Izmit Tried the Tradesmen of the Flea Market: Izmit's historic flea market tradesmen 2 can't open the bench for the week. 2004 year in rented to the market of the market given to the flea market shopkeepers Trades due to the shopkeepers of the market shopkeepers complain of the absence of the municipality itself ... One of the oldest markets in Izmit, the historic flea market trades is about 49 days are troubled days. In the first district of Izmit, Belsa Plaza is located at the central points of the market, such as the Thursday Market area. It is the 15 market. Recycling Market is established on certain days of the week.
- Flea Market tradesmen in action because of tram project 09/12/2015 Flea Market tradesmen who have suffered because of the tram project did the action: The bit shop traders who suffered from the tram project made action in front of the Municipality of Izmit. Although the flea market tradesman wanted to walk to the governor's office, the police blocked it. Flea Market tradesman Durdu Kilitçioğlu, "Municipal marketers are dragged to crime," said the decision of the establishment of the tram market in the region where the bit market, the victim of the bit market trades before the AKP and then met with the Metropolitan. The shopkeepers who were the victims of the tramway project came to Izmit Municipality this time. Police teams in front of the town hall security Polis
- Yht Line Construction Shuts Shut Down Handicraft 29/12/2013 Yht Line Construction: Shutdowns for Merchants: Eskişehir High Speed Train (YHT) city center underground passage due to the work of the bridge through the bridge of vehicles and trolley trades made unable to do business. Eskişehir High Speed Train (YHT) city center underground passage due to the work of the bridge crossing the vehicle and tram passes the shopkeepers could not do business. Workplaces located near the collapsed bridge began to close the shutters. Hoşnudiye District İsmet İnönü Street, where vehicles and trams pass the 'Station Bridge' 3 months ago YHT underground passage line was destroyed due to construction work. Bus Station Yunus Emre State Hospital re
- Bars Street trades collects signatures for the place 28/10/2015 Bars Street tradesmen are collecting signatures for the location: In the scope of the tram project, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality has made expropriation in some places on the route, and most of the places that were expropriated were the shops of bar tradesmen in this region. Barlar Street tradesmen, who were interviewed for the elimination of this grievance and asked for a new place, could not get the result they wanted. Bars Street craftsmen, now launched a petition to prevent the collapse of businesses.
- Affected by Tram Works 01/12/2016 Affected by the work of the Tram Gospel of Tradesmen in Izmit: The Municipality of Izmit Izmit affected the tram works, the decision was released. The occupation fee will not be taken until the work is finished. Mayor Dr. Nevzat Dogan's instructions continue to work on the tram Şhabettin Bilgisu and Hafız Major Street Street trades will not be taken until the end of the work. In the statement made by the municipality, 19 workplaces, such as restaurants, tea shops and cafeterias in the region, will not pay the occupation fee to the municipality until the tram works are completed. The decision taken in order to prevent the victimization of the shopkeepers who were negatively affected by the tram works was met with joy. Regional shopkeepers, thanks to Chairman Doğan for the decision '
- TCDD was not allowed to cross the pedestrian crossing in Baglar | Passage crossing 19/11/2012 TCDD was not allowed to cross the pedestrian crossing in Baglar | Bağlar Passing With the resumption of the railway project underway, the Bağlar gate was closed recently and the tunnel works were resumed. REVOLUTION INCREASED The traffic flows were estimated to remain closed for about three months and traffic was regulated and traffic was directed to alternative streets and streets in the area. The main problem in the passage where a possible traffic problem was settled was for pedestrians. With the closure of the Baglar pass, the citizens who were unable to cross the level crossing had to walk a long distance. Bağ
- Joshua Hill-Beykoz Meadow is expected to allow cable car line 01/01/2017 Yuşa Tepesi-Beykoz Meadow ropeway line is expected to be allowed: Beykoz Mayor Yucel Celikbilek said that they are waiting for permission from the Ministry of National Defense for the cable car line planned to be established between Yuşa Tepesi and Beykoz Çayırı. Çelikbilek, AA correspondent, said that it is very important for them to make the ropeway line between Joshua Hill and Beykoz Meadow. Unable to complete the project, voicing Çelikbilek said, ek Because there is a military zone below the area we will pass. Since we cannot pull out the line over the military zone, we have a request for permission from the Ministry of National Defense to expect the future of the cable car line. Metropolitan Municipality has left this back, but we still have not given up yet. Büyük
- Iraq and Nakhichevan, the output of the fuel needed to transport by rail and road via Turkey allowed 14/06/2012 Iraq needs with gasoline and diesel which Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic, which needs gasoline, diesel and jet fuel to be transported by road or rail through Turkey were allowed to 3 years. The Council of Ministers on the subject, '' Turkey Crude Oil, Jet Fuel and out of the Decree on the road or resolution Amendment Relating to the Carriage by Rail, published in the Official Gazette entry. According to the provisional article in question, the transit of gasoline and diesel that is needed by Iraq will be allowed for 3 years from now on. Moreover, Nakhichevan Autonomous Republic needs gasoline, diesel and N
- TCDD, Iron Silk Road to be used in the preparation of the maps to be sent to China, the General Staff asked for permission. 13/11/2012 At the level of Prime Ministers signed a contract with Turkey for the construction of the Edirne `Kars` speed train line which promised to provide government loans to China, at the stage of preparation of final project map" misbehavior "lived. TCDD General Directorate applied to the Turkish General Staff upon the request of the Chinese authorities to convert the application works into definite projects from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). Chief of Staff for the Minister to deport map of Turkey has announced that the Board should decide. Acting China Railway Ministry to accelerate the process, 6 people sending a team to Turkey, started to work. Turkey in support from Chinese companies operating in the railway sector ...
- Mining Company Vale obtains permission to expand Carajas railway in Brazil 20/11/2012 Vale has announced that it has obtained the necessary permits to expand the Carajas railway (EFC) linking the Brazilian mines of Para and the port of Ponta da Madeira. With this permission, the vegetation clearance permit (ASV) will allow the expansion of the annual capacity of the northern part of the Carajas railway, an important part of the CLN S11D project, to 230 million mt. With the expansion of the Carajas railway, the necessary logistics infrastructure for the Carajas Serra Sul S90D project with an annual production capacity of 11 million mt will be established. This iron ore project is planned to be completed by 2017. Iron ore in the second half of 2016 X