Ankara Fire Department did the rescue drill in the subway: The teams of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department made rescue exercises in Kızılay-Ümtköy subway line.
During the night, the Kızılay-Ümitköy metro line took place at Beytepe station. firefighters, the emergence of passengers in the suburban fire safely to the surface of the earth and the intervention of the wounded revived the exercise. As a result of the scenario between two stops and the fire between the subway train crews to reach the foot of the energy cut from the rails and fire evacuation hoses intervenes in the area of fire. The wounded are removed from the train and taken to the stretcher after the wounded fire crews taken to the earth is removed from the earth. As a result of the scenario, smoke was given to the location of the metro train and ventilation was carried out and the smoke was evacuated.
1 did not search for the fact that the application lasted for hours. During the exercise, the smoke given by the scenario, a fire in the subway that some people think that the police called the police notified. Celil Sipahi, head of the Fire Department, and other officials followed the exercise.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara Fire Brigade Vehicles Tested at Six Overpasses of YHT Bridge 04/07/2017 Ankara Fire Brigade Vehicles, YHT Bridge was tested in six passes: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Department of Fire Brigade teams, under the bridges with the fire engine driving experience. The platform vehicles, which were built by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department, to interfere with the fires in high buildings and to save lives, were tested especially during the new High Speed Train (YHT) bridges. the first time Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department's high to extinguish fires in buildings and which can reach up to make the 90 meters in height in order to save lives, mobile platforms in Turkey, passed easily from the road at the bottom of the bridge that now the YHT rail. The height of the vehicle is 4.10 meters birlikte
- Rescue Exercise in the Ski Lift in the Ski Center 24/02/2014 Exercise in the ski lift in the ski center: At the Ergan Mountain Winter Sports Center in Erzincan, at the height of 2 thousand 950 meters, a rescue exercise was carried out on the chairlift. At the Ergan Mountain Winter Sports Center in Erzincan, 2 thousand 950 meters were carried out in the chairlift exercise rescue. The drill carried out under the coordination of the Governorship of Erzincan was attended by the 112 team consisting of the Disaster and Emergency Management Directorate (AFAD), the National Medical Rescue Team (UMKE), the Gendarmerie and 25 health personnel. 2 450 2 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Erciyeste rescue exercise 13/03/2014 Erciyes rescue exercise: Erciyes Ski Center, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AS connected to the search, rescue and runway safety teams in the drill in the drill in accordance with the scenario scenario, two skiers were rescued by a successful operation. Erciyes Ski Center, Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes AS connected to the search, rescue and runway safety teams carried out by the ropeways the ski run by two skiers in accordance with the scenario, a successful operation was rescued. According to the prepared scenario, the gondola-type ropeway with two people in the Tekir area stopped after a while. 20 rescue team, who received the notification that the cable car stopped, reached the scene in a short time. Area…
- Rescue Drill at Ilgaz Ski Center 15/01/2015 Rescue Exercise in Ilgaz Ski Center: The images that emerged in the rescue exercise by the gendarmerie at Ilgaz, Çankırı's ski resort, did not reveal the reality. Cankiri's ski resort Ilgaz, the gendarmerie by the rescue exercise appeared in the images, did not search for the truth. Provincial Gendarmerie Command Search and Rescue Team, Ilgaz Ski Facilities in the event of injury, strife and disappearance in the context of preparations for the preparation exercises. Governor Şehmus Günaydın, Kastamonu Gendarmerie Regional Commander Brigadier General Faruk Bal in the exercise of the scenario as a result of the scenario cut by two holidaymakers in the ski lift was stranded. The Gendarmerie Search and Rescue Team, located in Ilgaz, is working to save two holidaymakers on the chairlift.
- Rescue exercise on the ski lift in Yıldız Mountain 06/03/2015 Rescue exercise on the ski lift in Yıldız Mountain: In the Mountain Mountain Winter Sports Center opened by the Governorship of Sivas this year, a rescue exercise was carried out on the ski lift. Tatbikat, Kayseri Erciyes A.Ş. under the supervision of search and rescue teams, Buruciye A.Ş. was performed by staff. Citizens were stranded in the ski lifts due to a technical failure at the Star Mountain Winter Sports Center at an altitude of 2 thousand 552, as required by the scenario. Then, Buruciye A.Ş. The crews went down to the ski lifts and stranded them down one by one in about half an hour via ropes. Exercise, Secretary General of the Special Provincial Administration and Deputy Governor of Sivas Salih Ayhan, Tat
- Mountaineers wounded rescue exercise cut breaths 30/03/2015 Climber injured rescue exercise was breathtaking: they stopped breathing exercises after training every corner of Turkey's Uludag mountain climbers from the 60 2 years. The rope has set up a line of 100 meters, and the future climbers who saved a wounded in the middle of the valley exhibited all their skills. Turkey Mountaineering Federation 60 connected to the climber, 8 2 carried out gradually and last for years of mountaineering training camp in Uludag did. The 400 climber, who succeeded in completing the challenging and long-term training that started with the 60 person, demonstrated his knowledge and experience of 2 in a breathtaking exercise. Stranded in the middle of the valley Vad
- Rescue Exercise on Cable Car in Erzurum 23/12/2015 Rescue Exercise in Erzurum: Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department Search and Rescue Team made a rescue exercise in Palandöken Ski Center. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department Search and Rescue teams, Palandöken Ski Center as a result of a malfunction in the cable car made the rescue exercise. Due to the scenario, the teams who tried to reach the crisis center were stranded on the cable car and tried to reach the tourists hanging at the height of 20 meters due to technical failure. Total 16 team participated in the operation, climbing the ropeway, climbing in the air with the installed system, the tourists, safe, Toplam
- Search and Rescue Exercise at Ilgaz Ski Center 23/01/2016 Search and Rescue Exercise at Ilgaz Ski Center: Exercise details from the exercise Presentation of the equipment used in search and rescue activities Rescue of those stranded in chairlift Rescue of people trapped under avalanche Interview with Şehmus Günaydın, the Governor of Kastamonu Search and rescue exercise at Ilgaz Ski Center the remaining people in search and rescue dog has been reached thanks to the search and rescue exercise in Ilgaz ski resort in the important winter tourism centers of Turkey was held. Introduction of equipment used in search and rescue activities Rescue of those stranded in ski lifts Rescue of people trapped under avalanche Interview with Şehmus Günaydın, Governor of Kastamonu Search at Ilgaz Ski Center kurtarma
- 112ye Notice Accident Exercise 23/03/2013 During the exercise on the way to Fethiye-Üzümlü some passers-by, stop the vehicles, and ran to help. Some citizens who think that there was a real accident immediately by calling the police and 112'in notified. Fethiye MELSA Health Vocational High School Emergency Medical Technician students, Fethiye 112 Emergency Service Teams, Fethiye Municipality Fire Department Rescue Vehicle and Fethiye District Police Department Traffic Teams co-organized the fact of the exercise did not search. MELSA Health High School ATT students' exercises in the exercise, including the accident reported by the citizen was shown all the work done together with the application. Fethiye Değirmenbaşı Location on the road to Üzümlü irmen
- Cable Car Exercise from Ankara Fire Station 02/06/2016 Ankara Fire Brigade Exercise: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Fire crews, Yenimahalle-Şentepe ropeway line did the exercise. Ankara Fire brigade, which has been carrying out successful works with firefighting, search and rescue teams, proved its readiness for all possible accidents with its exercises. The fire and rescue exercise on the Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line was completed successfully. Firefighters intervening as soon as possible events, 5 minutes after the notice of the drill in the exercise came to the scene, stopped the ropeway completely. Fire teams extinguished the smoke by putting out the fire. Scenario 1 of the cable car due to the scenario. and 3. stranded in the station area istasyon