The Ankara - Istanbul YHT Project infrastructure construction has come to an end: 250% of the infrastructure construction has been completed in the Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project, which will reduce the railway transportation between Istanbul by speeding 3 km per hour to 98 hours. The Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line construction, which is aimed to increase the rail share in Ankara-Istanbul passenger transportation from 10 percent to 78 percent, consists of 10 sections.
Izmit-Istanbul North Crossing of the construction of the delay and the company is given additional time, the project will be a total of 533 kilometers.
According to the information received from the TCDD, which carries out the construction, the last situation in the construction of the line is as follows: Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project will be completed in two stages. The Ankara-Eskişehir High Speed Line, the first phase of the project, was opened in 2009. The construction of the Eskişehir-Istanbul line, the second phase of the project, continues. The Foundation of the Köseköy-Gebze Stage was laid on 28 March 2012.
The 44 km Gebze-Haydarpaşa section of the line will be made within the scope of the Marmaray Project as it will turn into a superficial metro with the Marmaray Project. Sincan-Esenkent and Esenkent-Eskişehir Lines were put into operation.
LAST SITUATION IN ANKARA - ISTANBUL FAST TRAIN PROJECT
Esenkent-Eskişehir Line Esenkent-Eskişehir high-speed train line, independent of the current line, 250 km / h speed double-line and high-standard was built as.
The line was commissioned.
Eskisehir State Transit Recent Situation • Closed section completed and opened.
• The 1741 meter of the project started in Ankara.
• Underpass and platform production continues.
• Completion of L, U walls in the Gar field. Progress progress as a percentage of Eskişehir Railroad Crossing INFRASTRUCTURE TOPIC ELECTRICAL SIGNAL TELECOM 90 7 7 0
• Project productions of the main road and connection roads for the National Sovereignty Boulevard Overpass and subsequent DSİ Channel Pass have been completed with the exception of the guardrail and 29 was actually opened to traffic on September 2013.
• Superstructure: The Piri Reis Train was measured. Results are expected in Eskişehir-İnönü progress status INFRASTRUCTURE UPGRADE ELECTRIFICATION SIGNAL TELECOM 97 100 98 95
• 17 pieces Underpass, 3 overpass and 29 box culvert production were completed.
• Out of 26 tunnels of 993 thousand 19 meters in total, 18 were completed and delivered to the superstructure.
• Electrification: Works are continuing in the place delivery.
• Signaling: The construction of 7 units is continued simultaneously. Road length and internal equipment installations are continuing.
Inonu XVezirhan progress status as a percentage INFRASTRUCTURE SUPERSTRUCTURE ELECTRIFICATION SIGNAL AND TELECOM 100 55 53 40
• 8 pieces of tunnels and viaducts were completed. (11.342 meter tunnel - 4.188 meter viaduct) • 151 pieces culvert, 33 pieces underpass are finished.
• 12 mileage from geyve to Vezirhan (VK17 to T48 Input) was delivered. Bodywork work in progress.
Vezirhan-Köseköy progress as a percentage INFRASTRUCTURE TOPIC ELECTRICAL SIGNAL TELECOM 99 65 28 48
• Infrastructure manufacturing continues.
• Ballast and traverse laying works are in progress. • Direct basic work continues.
• Infrastructure displacements started.
• The interface with telecommunication and signaling systems continues.
• Cable channel construction continues.
Köseköy- Gebze progress in percentage INFRASTRUCTURE SUPERSTRUCTURE ELECTRIFICATION SIGNAL TELECOM 98 14 0 5
Izmit- Istanbul North Crossing
• Adapazarı North Pass was signed on 16 February 2011 with the contractor company within the scope of Surveying, Project, Engineering and Consultancy Services work.
• 1 Stage corridor selection studies have been approved.
• 26 On September 2012, the company's contract term has expired.
• The company was given 317 day extension and 3. stage work is in progress.