Ankara - İstanbul YHT Project has come to an end in infrastructure construction: 250 of infrastructure construction in Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project has been completed. The Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line construction, which is aimed to increase the share of railways in Ankara-Istanbul passenger transport from 3 to 98, consists of 10 parts.
Izmit-Istanbul North Crossing of the construction of the delay and the company is given additional time, the project will be a total of 533 kilometers.
According to information received from the construction TCDD'den the latest situation in the construction of the line: Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project, will be completed in two stages. The first stage of the project, the Ankara-Eskişehir High Speed Train Line, was launched in 2009. The second phase of the project, the Eskişehir-İstanbul line, is under construction. The foundation of Köseköy-Gebze Stage was laid on 28 March 2012.
The Gebze-Haydarpasa section of the line will be transformed into surface metro with the Marmaray Project. Sincan-Esenkent and Esenkent-Eskişehir Lines were opened.
ANKARA - ISTANBUL FINAL SITUATION IN THE FAST TRAIN PROJECT
Esenkent-Eskişehir Line Esenkent-Eskişehir high-speed train line, independent of the current line, 250 km / h speed double-line and high-standard was built as.
The line was commissioned.
Eskisehir State Transit Recent Situation • Closed section completed and opened.
• The 1741 meter of the project started in Ankara.
• Underpass and platform production continues.
• Completion of L, U walls in the Gar field. Progress progress as a percentage of Eskişehir Railroad Crossing INFRASTRUCTURE TOPIC ELECTRICAL SIGNAL TELECOM 90 7 7 0
• Project productions of the main road and connection roads for the National Sovereignty Boulevard Overpass and subsequent DSİ Channel Pass have been completed with the exception of the guardrail and 29 was actually opened to traffic on September 2013.
• Superstructure: The Piri Reis Train was measured. Results are expected in Eskişehir-İnönü progress status INFRASTRUCTURE UPGRADE ELECTRIFICATION SIGNAL TELECOM 97 100 98 95
• 17 pieces Underpass, 3 overpass and 29 box culvert production were completed.
26 993 19 18 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Total XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
• Electrification: Works are continuing in the place delivery.
• Signaling: The construction of 7 units is continued simultaneously. Road length and internal equipment installations are continuing.
Inonu XVezirhan progress status as a percentage INFRASTRUCTURE SUPERSTRUCTURE ELECTRIFICATION SIGNAL AND TELECOM 100 55 53 40
• 8 pieces of tunnels and viaducts were completed. (11.342 meter tunnel - 4.188 meter viaduct) • 151 pieces culvert, 33 pieces underpass are finished.
• 12 mileage from geyve to Vezirhan (VK17 to T48 Input) was delivered. Bodywork work in progress.
Vezirhan-Köseköy progress as a percentage INFRASTRUCTURE TOPIC ELECTRICAL SIGNAL TELECOM 99 65 28 48
• Infrastructure manufacturing continues.
• Ballast and traverse laying works are in progress. • Direct basic work continues.
• Infrastructure displacements started.
• The interface with telecommunication and signaling systems continues.
• Cable channel construction continues.
Köseköy- Gebze progress in percentage INFRASTRUCTURE SUPERSTRUCTURE ELECTRIFICATION SIGNAL TELECOM 98 14 0 5
Izmit- Istanbul North Crossing
• Adapazarı North Pass was signed on 16 February 2011 with the contractor company within the scope of Surveying, Project, Engineering and Consultancy Services work.
• 1 Stage corridor selection studies have been approved.
• 26 On September 2012, the company's contract term has expired.
• The company was given 317 day extension and 3. stage work is in progress.