Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) has announced the statistics on international road transport in March.
In March, the number of 'Pass Certificate' issued by March of the previous year increased by 2,73, while the number of 'TIR Carnet' decreased by 17,13.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- September international road transport statistics announced 15/10/2014 International road transport statistics for September have been announced: International road transport in September, the number of pass documents, compared to the same month last year increased by 5,94 number of TIR Carnet number decreased by 20,33. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for the month of September has announced the Statistics of International Road Transport. Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union, according to data from the Directorate of the Department of Trade and Tr, in September last year 2014, although it appeared to be given xnumx'lük percent increase in the number of transition document compared to September of the previous year, TIR Carnet have experienced so xnumx'lük decrease in number. Transition given in the first nine months of this year Bu
- October International Road Transport Statistics Announced 06/11/2014 October International Road Transport Statistics Announced: International road transport in October, the number of pass certificates, compared to the same month last year increased by 13,34, the number of TIR Carnets decreased by 26,30. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for the month of September has announced the Statistics of International Road Transport. Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union, according to data from the Directorate of the Department of Trade and Tr, in October of the year 2014, although it appeared to be given xnumx'lük percent increase in the number of transition document compared to October of the previous year, TIR Carnet have experienced so xnumx'luk decrease in number. In the first ten months of this year Bu
- The number of pass documents for international road transport increased 09/04/2014 The number of permits issued for international road transport has increased: the number of international road transport passes in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, the number of truck scorecard decreased by 29,04. In March, the number of permits issued in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, and the number of truck posts decreased by 29,04. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for March "International Road Transport Statistics" explained ni. Accordingly, the number of pass certificates issued in March increased by 2013 by 1,86 to 79 bin 840. …
- International Road Transport Seminar 05/06/2014 International Road Transport Seminar: The International Road Transport Association (IRU) Academy Seminar was held in Dubai to discuss the strategies, plans and actions required to reach international transport targets and to improve trade between countries. The opening speeches of the seminar held at the Hyatt Regency, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Minister of Public Works. Abdullah Bilhaif En-Nuaymi and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade Ziya Altunyaldız made. Minister of Foreign Affairs of the UAE, Nuaymi, said that the quality of service should be high as well as the preparation of transportation roads and necessary infrastructure in international transportation. Altunyaldiz, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade, is a dynamic and competitive trade ız
- I. International Road Transport Conference 17/06/2019 On June 18 2019 Istanbul University Faculty of Transport and Logistics, Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges in partnership with the International Transporters' Association "The First International Road Transport Conference entitled" scientific event will be held. The purpose of the conference; Our mission is to bring together our valuable researchers in the world of science around a common understanding and to make them a part of the search for solutions to the problems in our country, especially in the field of road transport. The conference, which will be held under the leadership of UND, one of the long-established associations of the transport sector, aims to bring together the scientific world and the logistics sector and increase the cooperation with the sector for the problems and developments experienced. At the conference, leading representatives of the sector and academics who deepen their work in these areas…
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- TCDD Transport 353 Announces Results of Oral Examination for Workers 07/02/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways Transportation Co. A new announcement was published by the General Directorate. In the announcement, the candidates who are eligible to take the oral exam within the scope of 353 recruitment were announced. TCDD Transportation Inc. Announcement as follows: LIST OF EXAMINATION FOR 353 WORKING FOR OUR 353 BUSINESS LIST The document delivery process for 25.01.2019 workers to be taken to our company's workplaces was completed on XNUMX date and as a result of the examination, those who were entitled to take the oral exam were determined. Click here for the list of applicants for the oral exam Click here for the list of candidates who did not qualify for the oral examination at the end of the paperwork process hak
- Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 05/06/2014 Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar: Combined Transport and Rail and Dangerous Goods Transportation Seminar 21 will be held on June 2014 in Istanbul. The second training seminar of the Academy of Railway Transportation Association (DTD), which is the first and only non-governmental organization in the railway sector Kav Combined Transport and Rail and Hazardous Goods Transportation ramsal This training series, which will provide cognitive gains at the conceptual and functional levels of the components of the railway, will take the participants one step further in the railway sector and the institution they work with. This year we will develop the first DT
- DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held 29/06/2014 DTD Combined Transport and Railway and Dangerous Goods Transport Seminar was held: The second of the trainings carried out within the scope of 2014 Training Period of the N Academy of Railway Transport Association eğitim (DTD) was held at Byotell Istanbul on June 21. The seminar on oldu Combined Transport and Railway and Transportation of Dangerous Goods ”was intensified by the interest and participation of the sector. In the seminar, the first presentation of “Dangerous Goods Transportation bine was carried out by Izzet Işık, Deputy Director General of Regulation on Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport. Later, Buyan Logistics Operation Coordinator and DTD Secretary General Jan Berslen Devrim “Dangerous Goods Logistics Genel, UDHB Dangerous Goods and Combined Ardından
- New Member of Railway Transportation Association TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. 13/05/2017 Railway Transport Association's New Member TCDD Transportation Inc.: The Association of Railway Transportation continues to grow and strengthen with new members every day. In the Board of Directors meeting held on 02 May 2017 of DTD, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş.'s application for membership was evaluated and accepted. 01 As of January 2017, the process of railway transportation to liberalization and opening to competition has actually started. Accordingly, TCDD Transportation Inc. passenger and cargo transportation, logistics services, ferries and freight and passenger transport is realized. High-speed trains, conventional trains, suburban trains, Marmaray, Başkentray, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. by…