- The International Rail Technologies IAF 2013 Fair will be held in the city of Münster, Germany on May 1, 28-30.
We will share our urban and intercity rail system solutions at the IAF 28 exhibition, which will be held in EDILON SEDRA between 30-2013 May 2013.
We will be pleased to welcome you to our stand at EDILON SEDRA Siz
About Edilon Sedra
Edilon Sedra operates worldwide in the field of products used in railway infrastructure projects. The company Edilon Sedra markets innovative and highly durable railway components and systems for trains, trams, subways and crane parts.
Edilon Sedra develops, manufactures and markets high-strength rail systems for trains, trams, subways and crane rails. Edilon Sedra is an internationally active company represented in almost all European countries, the Middle East, Far East and North America. Edilon Sedra is an independent subsidiary of the internationally active ş James Walker Group “with branches in more than 20 countries.
Edilon Sedra Mission and Vision Points
- Provide bespoke solutions for city transport and railways
- To provide the most advanced Noise & Vibration Reduction Materials & Systems engineering in our R & D laboratory
- To be your partner for Design, Construction and Maintenance projects.
- Produce and supply proven - Proven Products & Technologies that will be durable for decades
”Urban Infrastructure without Ballast System“
• Excellent Vibration & Noise Isolation
• Very Short Construction Period
• Low Product Life Cost
• Easy Cleaning
• A very well integrated system in urban and urban areas and the possibility of traveling on the line