Fast Train Will Make a Difference: Nowadays, time is very precious, journeys have been made with caravans for days. Now is; It is obvious that high speed trains will contribute positively to our lives in social and economic terms. Trains are a bridge with our family, relatives, friends and loved ones ecek Especially when the latest facilities of technology are added at the moment there is no speed to say tren Trains have added a nostalgic and different air to our lives. Addressing the valentine, "black train is delayed, maybe never come," he said. The history of the trains that have been subject to many more songs cannot be told.
I boarded the first high-speed train from France to Germany to see my aunt. You are not aware of the speed at all, but he wings on the wing and almost like flying tak
A high speed train from Ankara to Konya provided great relief. The two cities provided / provided many conveniences, making it as close as two neighborhoods.
Making high-speed trains is not as easy as it seems. Developing a high-speed train is the face of the iceberg. The transportation vehicles we entrusted to our lives are reliable and serious. TCDD's 6 very high-speed train set in the tender of the company with a big difference with the nearest competitor of the CNR Changchun company 98.764.876 TL can explain the reasons why. most capable of production with high technology in the world in high-quality facilities of Turkey's new high-speed train, met all the requirements of the Administration, is scheduled to be generated. Tools which are still in operation in many countries, from Australia, New Zealand and taking into consideration the closest to Turkey's interests with 98.764.876,152 TL price advantage among the competitors in the last auction, sincerity he heard our country clearly seen CNR Changchun's powers are pleased to move is the latest standard for our country By stating that they will be heard, they underline that they will successfully complete a project with their production in accordance with ISO, UIC and TSI standards. Turkey is now waiting for a moment before the end of this project evaluation and take delivery of the new trains a moment ago.
These works, which will bring great relief in terms of transportation to Konya, also provide a fundamental solution to the transportation problem of the city. Increased its strength in intercity competition.
From Istanbul to Ankara, Konya will probably be an important station of the North West-South East high-speed railway corridor where the Marmara-Mediterranean corridor will be connected to each other in less than 5 hours with the Karaman Mersin line. Therefore, instead of considering this line as a line connecting Ankara and Konya, it would be more accurate to evaluate the contributions that will be made by considering the whole.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 3 50 will create business for one thousand people 04/06/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, will find about 4.5 billion pounds 3 UM 6 thousand people during the construction phase of the 7 bridge, 700-1000 people during the operation phase, 50 thousand people will be employed in the construction process, he said. Yildirim said ”The bridge will integrate the Aegean and the Marmaray Yıldırım. The countdown has started for the construction of the 3 bridge to the Bosporus. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, will find about 4.5 billion pounds North Marmara Highway Project, including the construction of the 3 bridge will be opened at the end of the year 2015. 10 year 2 month 20 day operation and construction time with X
- Rail systems will create radical changes in Bursa traffic 01/03/2013 Rail systems will create drastic changes in Bursa traffic The rail system method in public transportation was not limited to the transportation system in Bursa but started the new city period shaping daily life. After the light subway, the Republic Street and Tramway were switched to 2. type rail transportation will reach the actual size with the asıl T1 ”line. The most central part of the city; The construction of the line going through Atatürk, İnönü, Uluyol, Darmstadt, Stadium and Altıparmak avenues continues, but ın The streets where the tram will work and therefore the city's most center, will take the new traffic system after many years. In addition to the line construction, ve For the physical status and new functions of the streets Hat
- Hyperloop One Announces Revolution in India 01/03/2017 Hyperloop One Announces India's Revolutionary Project: The US-based Hyperloop One, which received support from India for high-speed train technology, told the world about the drafts of the train that could travel all over the country in a short time. Hyperloop One met with Indian government officials on Tuesday to talk about the route of the planned train line in India. The company told the project drafts that only one 80 minute can be reached from one end of the country to another. The distance between Mumbai and Delhi will be faster than airplanes. … Vision For India For, a special project developed by Hyperloop One for India, was introduced.
- Trapped in Railways in Erzincan 21/07/2017 The Ramped EYP on the Train Tracks in Erzincan is Recognized at Last Moment 2 handmade explosive was found trapped on the rails of the Erzincan-Sivas railway line. Between the Erzincan and Kemah district near Cebesoy at noon between the track tracks and pressure-effect 2 handmade explosive devices (EYP) found. The explosives were removed from the rails by the security forces coming into the area, and controlled in a field at a distance. The explosives formed a pit of about 3 meters deep in the field. After the incident, the railway transportation which was interrupted for a while was restarted. Extensive operation was launched in the region.
- Train was the Wrong Line, No Significance for No Signalization 07/01/2019 Ankara, 9 in the investigation of a train accident, the person died in the snow due to snowfall can not run the car to the Ankara Railway Station, and thus can not go to the accident Ahmet Turan Demir, who testified as a witness. The question of why the accident caused the iron, N I think the reason for the high-speed train (YHT) from the first point of departure, before moving, not from Line 1, sent from Hat 2. This is due to the fact that any automation system that will be detected and prevented from going through the wrong line is not up to the exit of Xinjiang fark. 22 has been working as a machinist at TCDD for years.
- Palandöken made a difference to Uludağ 18/02/2016 Palandöken made a difference to Uludağ: Although the warming of the weather and the temperature values increased, the snow thickness in Palandöken is at the threshold of 163 centimeter. One and a half inches of snow found that Palandöken, one of the highest thickness of the snow that winter tourism centers in Turkey with Alanya, is experiencing a serious competition with plenty of Kartalkaya. CAR THICKNESS DATA General Directorate of Meteorology According to the data of the special snow thickness of the institution, Erzurum Palandoken Ski Center 163 centimeter with the thickness of the 185 centimeter is the second place after Kartalkaya. Uludağ is trying to highlight the press with manipulative news in terms of snow thickness and with its snow thickness of 82 centimeters.
- The huge difference between Istanbul and Tokyo metro! 01/04/2012 The map of the Tokyo subway, one of the most famous metros in the world, leaves the visitors astonished. The Tokyo subway station, which is incomparably larger than the Istanbul metro, dazzles with its enormous size and technological superiority. The Japanese have turned the gold of Tokyo into an anthill. Uncomplicated The map of the Tokyo metro brought Istanbul's metro and tram lines to mind. When both maps are brought side by side, there is an enormous difference. While the Japanese were relieving the traffic of Tokyo by metro, digging the city like a mole; Istanbul, which is one of the most popular cities in the world, offers services only in certain parts of the city. METRO MAP OF TWO CITIES IN ISTANBUL İ
- Projects that Turkey Horse World Difference 11/10/2013 At that Turkey's World Difference Project: Turkey has left behind the world's countries with projects carried out in recent years. The third bridge, the third airport, Marmaray, which is described as the project of the century ... Each of them has the characteristic of being a first in their own fields. In the 2001 crisis, the process which started with the political crisis between President Ahmet Necdet Sezer and Prime Minister Bülent Ecevit and then turned into a big economic crisis, had experienced a land day in our country. At that time, jobs in every sector had come to a halt, banks closed, tradesmen had shut down, people could not take bread to their homes. Since then, a lot has changed in our country. Turkey…
- Unilever and WWF-Turkey with Green Dot Makes All Sustainable 01/03/2014 Unilever and WWF-Turkey with Sustainable Green Dot Makes All: Unilever Turkey and WWF-Turkey to the retail and distribution point "Green Dot" or hand in hand to transform scored yet another first in the world. We would like to see you in the press conference where we will present the en Green Dot altın project, which underlines the fact that everyone in the world can overcome their environmental problems by doing their part, and which gives a chance to sektör create sustainable difference ülebilir in the retail sector where competition is intense. Speakers: Unilever Turkey Sales and Customer Development Vice President - Cem Yuksel, Chairman of WWF-Turkey - Ugur Bayar ...
- He died badly when he did not notice the train coming from the opposite direction. 08/08/2016 When he did not notice the train from the opposite direction, he died badly: the incident in a train station in the UK froze blood. When the young man looked out the window of the wagon he was in, he realized a terrible death when he did not notice the high speed train coming from the opposite direction. At the Wandsworth Common railway station in London, England, an unbelievable event took place yesterday. A man in his 20 tall, staring out of the train's window to London Victoria station, while another high-speed train from the opposite direction slammed into the young man's head. THE TRAIN HAS NOT DISCUSSED THAT the police and medical teams after the incident EN
- Trained on Rail 03/10/2016 They could not notice the train sit on the rail: Yunuslu neighborhood level crossing around one of the two people sitting on the rails was hit by a train. According to information obtained; Two friends sitting on the rails did not notice the train, and Serkan E., who was a year old, was hit by a train. 35 health teams from the scene to the scene after the first intervention Serkan E. Ereğli State Hospital was removed. The treatment of Serkan E, which is severe, continues.
- Hödlmayr continues to make difference with innovative concepts in logistics 16/05/2017 Hödlmay continues to make a difference with innovative logistics concept: Hödlmay Group underlines the strength in new orders received by Turkey. Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr Hödlmayr subsidiaries agreed with one of the largest truck manufacturers in Europe. Automobile experts will be sent to Turkey as of April 1.500 trucks will be responsible for the operations and shipping. Hödlmay employees, Zwolle - Port of Koper - Ephesus in Turkey was preparing the improved routes to meet the needs of the customers by name. Hödlmayr High & Heavy Gmbh General Manager Michael Wöckinger summarizes the reasons for success: ''All…
- Closed barriers did not notice, death passed tangent (Video) 11/08/2017 As the vehicle approaching the level crossing did not recognize the level crossing barriers closed, it broke into the gate. Car driver and 3 friend survived under the train with centimeter difference. In Poland, the female driver, who did not notice the closed barriers of the level crossing, entered the level crossing by bumping into the barrier arms. Recognizing his mistake with his entry into the gate, the driver stopped the car by braking. But this time he stopped his vehicle in such a place that the centimeter difference survived. SANTİMETRE DIFFERENT LIFE LIFE The moment of the accident was reflected in the level of the security cameras. In the camera records, the female driver has a closed barrier and warning Kamera
- Doğuş Oto Atölye-D Making a Difference (Photo Gallery) 14/04/2014 Doğuş Oto Atölye-D Makes a Difference: The Işık University Continuous Education Center trainers train Doğuş Oto's blue-collar employees through the 'Workshop d Changemakers' program until the end of the year to provide self-confidence, motivation, smiling face, differentiation in service and vision building. Işık University has prepared a modular development program in cooperation with Doğuş Oto. The 656 employee, who works as a formen, technician, technician assistant, warranty and dispatcher at Doğuş Oto, is trained by Işık University Continuing Education Center trainers to ensure sustainable success and support their development. The trainings started in March, with the participation of employees from all regions of Doğuş Oto un
- Antalya Makes a Difference in Public Transportation 11/09/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, as in all areas of public transportation, will be a model for example. In the summer months, the Metropolitan Municipality provides quality, comfortable and safe transportation to the 350 thousand passengers in a day. The Municipality also creates applications that create difference in public transportation with its environmentally friendly vehicles suitable for disabled boarding, contactless payment and pool system for transportation tradesmen. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, in accordance with the instructions of the Mayor Menderes Türel'ın fast, comfortable and secure transportation to provide citizens with many innovations. Halk
- Big Difference in Kahramanmaras Traffic 19/09/2018 Thanks to the intersections Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality put into service, it was observed that the density experienced in traffic decreased. When Abdulhamithan Junction by the Metropolitan Municipality was compared with the new version, the traffic density decreased considerably. When the images taken on 17 September 2017 and the images taken on 17 September 2018 are compared before the Abdulhamithan Junction, the size of the service provided by the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş is understood. In the 2017 year, before the schools were opened, the traffic density and the Abdulhamithan junction were opened and the schools were opened on the 17 September 2018 and there was no obstruction at the Abdulhamithan junction. Karamanlı Junction, Abdulhamithan Junction, such as intersections, Kav
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Istanbul-Ankara high-speed high-speed train line 30/10/2015 Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train line: Istanbul-Ankara between the high-speed train to the 1.5 hour to come. The length of the 'railway highway' line will be the 414 mileage. Istanbul Sincan HalkalıThe line that requires high technology to reach up to about 5 billion dollars will cost. New Dawn reached the details of the aks Speed Train Project aks which will be one of the fastest train axles in the world which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to 1.5 hours. project given in the election manifesto of the AK Party in Turkey, a new door opens in the transport field. The last stop of the 414 kiliskrelik line starting from Ankara center Ankara
- Afyonkarahisar-Ankara High Speed Train Project High Speed Train Evaluation Meeting Held 04/04/2012 Irfan Balkanlıoğlu Afyonkarahisar Governor, said the high speed train project would be the window of the city to the world. Balkanlıoğlu, held in the governor's office and TCDD Railway Production Department Chairman Mustafa Babal and project managers participated in the "High Speed Train Evaluation Meeting", the world's major countries are using the high-speed train said. Balkanlıoğlu reminiscent of high-speed train to come to Turkey, reported the following: "Eskisehir-speed trains that shuttle between Ankara began to provide services between Ankara and Konya, Turkey. Istanbul leg nearing completion. Circumvent Afyonkarahisar age, a study will change your life come to the end 36 firm has made a bid for the project CD
- TCDD Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Railway Project 6 new train has been registered in the tender tender 18/04/2012 According to the information received by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, the tender for esi 6 fast train set purchase tren under the Der Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Project Konya was announced. Euro agreement is signed. The maturity of the loan will be a total of 174.350.000 years with no 3,5 years. The authorities have announced that they are planning to receive bids in May - June in the coming days, and detailed information about the tender can be obtained from the following address. www.yatirimlar.com
- TCDD Ankara - Konya High-Speed Train Railway Project Additional credit for purchase of 6 fast train set 20/04/2012 According to the information received by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, the tender for esi 6 fast train set purchase tren under the Der Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Project Konya was announced. Euro agreement is signed. The maturity of the loan will be 174.350.000 yearly, total 3,5 years. Authorities have announced that they are planning to receive bids in May - June in the coming days. Presidency Turgut Kumaş Talatpaşa Bulvarı No .: 15,5 Floor: 3, Başkan
- TCDD Ankara - Konya High Speed Railway Project is waiting for IDB approval for the procurement of 6 high speed train set 25/07/2012 According to the information received by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, the tender for the X Purchase of 6 high-speed train sets esi under the. Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project “was announced. İKB Approval is awaiting the publication of the advertisement Please click for more information Investments Source: Investments
- TCDD Ankara - Konya High Speed Railway Project is waiting for IDB approval for the procurement of 6 high speed train set 30/07/2012 According to the information received by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, the tender for the X Purchase of 6 high-speed train sets esi under the. Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project “was announced. İKB approval is expected to be published in the announcement of the bil 6 fast train production condition D and the authorities noted that all the details of the tender specifications have been completed. Talatpaşa Bulvarı No .: 3 Floor: 2 Room No: 3019 06330 Gar p
- TCDD Ankara - Konya High-Speed Railway Project is expected to announce the deadline for the final tender for the procurement of 6 units 01/08/2012 IDB approval was received to be published by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate for the procurement of the Hızlı 6 high speed train set - tender under the alım Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Project TC tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; In the absence of any setbacks, the deadline for submission of tenders is expected to be announced as 10 October 2012. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- TCDD Ankara - Konya High Speed Railway Project is expected to be announced as 6 October 10 06/08/2012 IDB approval was received to be published by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate for the procurement of the Hızlı 6 high speed train set - tender under the alım Ankara - Konya High Speed Train Project TC tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; In the absence of any setbacks, the deadline for submission of tenders is expected to be announced as 10 October 2012. The tender announcement will be published in a foreign newspaper, in the following days, on the web site of the IDB, on the web site of the Department of Materials of TCDD and once in the Official Gazette. Specifications, after the publication of the ads 2 lira in exchange for TCDD General nam