Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has announced that Bulgaria and Italy will still work together under EU funding for a largely pan-European Transport Corridor No 8.
The purpose of the Transport Corridor No 8 is to connect to Central Asia and Western Europe through the Black Sea, the Balkans and the Adriatic, and to connect these lines, roads, railways, airports and ports. The main problem of the line is that there is no railway connection between Bulgaria and Macedonia.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Bulgarian Minister of Transport: Modernization of Railways is the Ministry's Priority 27/06/2016 Minister of Transport, Information and Communications Technology Minister Ivaylo Moskovski has announced that it is the Ministry's key priority to achieve full operational compliance between Bulgaria and the EU railway sectors. The Minister stated that the renewed parts of the railway network are in line with the European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS). Moskovski has informed that the next year for the renewed lines of the Bulgarian State Railways, it will open a tender for railway vehicles.
- First sign on Pan-Asia Railway Network 28/12/2015 The Pan-Asia Railway Network was the first to be signed: the first phase of the 5 thousand 500 mile-long railway network from China to Singapore will be between Kunming and Bangkok. The first step was taken in the "Pan-Asian Railway Network" project, which will be the center of Bangkok with the agreement signed between China and Thailand. According to the Bangkok Post, China's western and southern provinces of Southeast Asian countries to connect the capitals of the project, the Thai capital of Bangkok will play an important role, said. The "Pan-Asian Railway Network" project, which China brought to the agenda, received support from the governments of the ASEAN countries. The railway project that will connect the modern cities of China and the south to the capitals of ASEAN, will be in
- Italian Minister of Infrastructure and Transport Visits Port of Trieste 27/04/2016 Italy Infrastructure and Transport Minister, visited the port of Trieste: Italy Infrastructure and Transport Minister Graziano Delrio, with a senior delegation from Italy's northern Adriatic region by forming the main base of the Ro-Ro services between Turkey, the company Ro-Ro he visited the intermodal terminal in Trieste. UN Ro-Ro's general shipping agent Samer & Co. is home to Italy. Shipping Ltd. President and also the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Turkey in Trieste during his visit to the Enrico Samern; Italy's Minister of Infrastructure and Transport Graziano Delrio, President of the Autonomous Region of Friuli Venezia Giulia Debora Serrachiani, Minister of Infrastructure and Regional Management Mariagrazia Santoro, Trieste apı
- Arslan: BTK and Asia -Established Uninterrupted Transport Corridor Between Europe 22/02/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan held a press conference at the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development with Deputy Prime Minister of Georgia Dimitri Kumsishvili on 20 February 2018. the one starting from the China target trade extending to Europe, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Arslan said that the realization over the railway line, stating that contribute to greater economic cooperation between BTK Georgia and Turkey, "starting with China extending to Europe Trade is one of our important goals in realization through ICTA. " said. "Georgia is one of our strategic partners in the Caucasus," Turkey Georgia Armstrong pointed out that access to important dimensions with vineyards from the date of the bilateral relations, Georgia, Turkey's strategic partner in the Caucasus ...
- Ministry of Transport Prepared National Transportation Master Plan 30/03/2018 Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry has completed the European Union and Turkey funded by the National Transport Master Plan. Turkey's main objectives and taking into account the 2023 2035 vision plan includes strategies and investment for future exports will be up to 1 trillion dollars. 1 Trillion dollar ready for export The vision of the Master Plan was determined as a sustainable, safe, secure, accessible, comprehensive, fast, innovative transportation sector and infrastructure that increased competitiveness. For a cost effective, efficient transportation system; The integration of transportation and logistics emerged as the main recommendation. In the Master Plan you can also proje