first national helicopter engine test was done in Eskisehir
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- First National Helicopter Engine Test was Performed in Eskişehir 05/01/2019 Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank tested the first national helicopter engine in Eskişehir and participated in the opening ceremony of the T700 Helicopter Engine Test Bremse which will be used in the ”Domestic Black Hawk“ helicopter. Noting that all the efforts in the defense industry for their efforts in the defense industry were shaped by the vision of President Tayyip Erdoğan, Minister of Industry and Technology Varank said, ine Our aim is not to become a subcontractor of international defense industry producers, but to create a fully independent Turkish defense industry. Dan Eskişehir Minister Varank, Eskişehir Governor Özdemir Çakacak, Eskişehir Chief Public Prosecutor Ferhat Kapıcı and met by other concerned.
- TULOMSAS can produce national tank engine 01/08/2017 Metin Güler, President of Eskişehir Chamber of Commerce (ETO), stated that they want to produce the engine of Altay Main Battle Tank in Eskişehir. President of ETO Metin Güler, made an evaluation on the production of the domestic engine of Altay Main Battle Tank which is made with national facilities. Reminding that Eskişehir is a city of firsts, ETO President Güler said that Eskişehir, which produced the first domestic locomotive and made its first domestic car, could produce the local engine of the Altay Main Battle Tank. The contractor (Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc.) and TEI (TAI Motor Industry Corporation) cooperation in Altay Main Battle Tank's record of domestic engines can be manufactured ETO President Metin Guler, for that ...
- Defense Industry Helicopter Platforms 26/01/2019 Türk Loydu and HeliPlat have signed an important cooperation for our defense industry. Between Türk Loydu and HeliPlat; cooperation protocol on tests and controls to meet the helicopter platform certification / licensing requirements was signed with a ceremony held at Türk Loydu head office. Türk Loydu, which stands out with its support to the Turkish ship industry, continues to make a name for itself with its support to national supplier companies within the scope of the localization move in our defense industry. As a result of the protocol; Under the supervision of Türk Loydu, helicopters, helideks, helicopters and helicopters will be supervised by HeliPlat experts. Thus it will be used in defense industry savunma
- Local Engineer Locates Diesel Engine 21/02/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, High Speed Train will be produced in Eskisehir TULOMSAS Factory, said: "High Speed Train will do ourselves, we will not be enough to use in our country, we will export all over the world," he said. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan came to Eskişehir to attend various programs and he first visited Governor Azmi Çelik in his office. Later, the Minister Arslan, Eskisehir in Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) examined the domestic diesel locomotive engines manufactured by visiting here. Minister Arslan, Turkey's first indigenous car also reminded that the revolution made in TÜLOMSAŞ, "Europe's High-Speed Train xnumx'inc xnumx'nc the world ...
- Helicopter Pleasure in Uzungol 04/08/2013 Helicopter Enjoyment in Uzungöl: Uzungöl, which is moving away from its naturalness every day, is degenerated under the name of helicopter activity. As a result of the attempts of some tourism companies in the region, the nature lovers worry about the wildlife living in the forests of Uzungöl with the helicopter serving tourists in summer and winter months. In the past few years, when the surrounding area of the lake was built with a wall, the turist Long Pool ın reacted to the reaction. 10 - 15 by helicopter for the sky tour of the natural wonder Uzungöl pine forests ignored the wildlife living there and UM
- Helicopter and Cable Car to the Highlands in Ordu 30/10/2015 Army Helicopters and Cable Cars to the Plateau: Army Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu, said they attach great importance to transportation to stimulate tourism in the highlands, iz We are considering transportation to the highways as well as transportation by helicopters and ropeways l. Governor Balkanlıoğlu, with the mobilization of the tourism sector in accommodation facilities and hotels, stating that the occupancy rate is rising, famous hotel brands in Ordu to work to do a hotel, he said. Hotels in the summer no place found in the Governor Balkanlıoğlu, famous hotel brands of the Sheraton Hotel, the European responsible for the feasibility study of the army came to the attention of the European drew attention. Arı HELICOPTER AND TELEFERICS FOR YAYLALAR yabancı I think that the domestic and foreign tourists are more interested in the plateaus “
- Helicopter Supported Transport and Assembly Work Started in the Construction of Alanya Ropeway 13/05/2017 Helicopter Supported Transit and Installation Work Started in the Construction of Alanya Ropeway: The construction of the ropeway started to be constructed in order to provide more modern and faster transportation to Alanya Castle, which is one of the important tourism centers of Alanya. The mast and station equipment of the line that will carry the gondolas of the ropeway started to be transported by helicopter-assisted operation in the area where the top station in Alanya Castle will be installed in order not to destroy nature. Alanya's 30 annual longing has reached its final stage in the Teleferic Project. The upper station of the lift with 3.and 5. In order to prevent damage to the natural life of the poles to be mounted in the field, the equipment is a first in Alanya history.
- Helicopter assisted ropeway installation started in Uludağ (Photo Gallery) 18/07/2013 Bursa Uludağda Helicopter-backed ropeway installation began: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the 50 year after the renewed ropeway line, weight 4,5 tone of the poles and materials are transported by helicopter and mounted in the air. The team of 30, including the Swedish, Bulgarian, German and Austrian experts led by the Swedes, builds the world's longest non-direct cableway line with the 8 bin 874 meter. Uludag not only in the winter months, but the 12 month of the year to start the work of the tour of the cable car, the Metropolitan Municipality, 1955 and 1963 50 began working in the year to replace the 8 annual cable car line 874 thousand XNUMX meters dağ
- Helicopter and Cable Car to the Highlands in Ordu 30/10/2015 Army Helicopters and Cable Cars to the Plateau: Army Governor Irfan Balkanlıoğlu, the highlands give importance to the transportation to boost tourism tourism, stating that the transportation to the highland as well as helicopters and ropeways think the highway, "he said. Governor Balkanlıoğlu, with the mobilization of the tourism sector in accommodation facilities and hotels, stating that the occupancy rate is rising, famous hotel brands in Ordu to work to do a hotel, he said. Hotels in the summer no place found in the Governor Balkanlıoğlu, famous hotel brands of the Sheraton Hotel, the European responsible for the feasibility study of the army came to the attention of the European drew attention. "HELICOPTER AND TELEFERICS FOR YAYLALARUR" domestic and foreign tourists from the highlands wonder more "
- Balloon in Cappadocia, Helicopter Tour in Istanbul 11/07/2018 Located in the leader of the private aviation sector Kaan Air, Istanbul is located in Ayazağa Turkey's first and only major heliports Kaan Heliport from organized panoramic Istanbul in the first half 2018 thousand tourists a year 6 Helicopter Tours flew the skies of Istanbul. Launched with the brand or HeliSightSeeing UM, Kaan Air is rapidly growing in the tourism sector by flying 2017 thousand tourists in 10 in 2018 and 12 plans to show XNUMX to thousand tourists from the air by the end of the year. In the last two years, along with European and American tourists, South Korea, China, Middle East, Russian and Latin American guests have a Son