diyarbakir signed important services in big city transportation
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Diyarbakir Metropolitan Services Signed Important Services in Transportation 08/01/2019 Diyarkart'an 1, which has been sold in paid way to citizens, distributes free of charge to citizens, Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality has completed the Traffic Training Park which was built on 10 thousand square meter area and opened the service to many points. presented the service to the service of the smart junction system on the boulevards. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, which works for more comfortable, economical and comfortable public transportation services, distributed Xnumx million Diyarkart free of charge to citizens in order to spread the card boarding system in 82 year. The air-conditioned ...
- A Section of Şanlıurfa-Diyarbakir Road is Closed to Traffic 17/06/2014 A Section of Şanlıurfa-Diyarbakir Road is Close to Traffic: It is reported that part of the Şanlıurfa-Diyarbakır road will be closed to traffic. Sanliurfa Police Department warning, Sanliurfa-Diyarbakir road on the Gap Boulevard as a part of the road asphalt renovation work, as part of the road, said it will be closed to traffic. Due to the fact that 18 will last for the day, traffic between the 07.00-09.00 and 16.00-19.00 hours will not be allowed to be used by XNUMX-XNUMX and XNUMX-XNUMX hours in order to prevent disruptions in traffic due to the traffic between Şenevler-Işıklı Intersection and Çevik Force-Işıklı Junction. In the statement that heavy vehicle and passenger vehicles will be directed to alternative routes with signs and markers, any lar
- Yolağzı village launches signature campaign against tunnel project 02/02/2015 Yolağzı village is launching a petition campaign against the tunnel project: Yolağzı village residents are launching a petition campaign against the project, which is planned to be built in the Gercüş district of Batman. Yolağzı village residents who opposed the tunnel project planned for the Batman-Mardin highway in Gercüş by the Ministry of Transportation stated that they would launch a petition to cancel the project and expand the existing road. The headman of Yolağzı village Şehmus Kavak claimed that the existing road passes through the village but the planned tunnel project and its villages will be disconnected from the world. Şehmus Kavak, the village headman, who stated that there are 3 bin 500 populations, is expanding the existing road instead of the tunnel project.
- A signing ceremony was held with Hyundai Rotem for the purchase of 40 electric train set for İZBAN. 17/03/2012 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım stated that the 40 new train set to be taken for İZBAN will be delivered after 2 year after year and in this process, the vehicles prepared for Marmaray gave instructions to reinforce this line. In Izmir, the city rail carriage system İZBAN received the signing ceremony at the General Directorate of İZBAN with the Hyundai Rotem of South Korea for the purchase of the 40 electric train set. Speaking at the ceremony, Lightning, serving in the day 160 thousand İzmirliye serving in the realization of Izmir Izmir Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD thanked the General Directorate for their work. Izmir commuter İzmir
- The Rize City Council will launch a petition for the establishment of the railway 06/05/2012 For the construction of Samsun-Batum railway, Rize City Council established a committee consisting of representatives of non-governmental organizations in our province. For the establishment of the railway, the Rize City Council will launch a signature campaign with the slogan deki until the Prime Minister has signed the last signature. Samsun Rize City Council Hamit Turna Rize city-based project to carry the Rize agenda of the Rize city project, Rize city council, has appointed Hamit Turna committee chairman. The committee, which includes representatives of non-governmental organizations in Rize, 2. Rize Belediyesi meeting hall. Speaking at the meeting, the chairman of the committee, Hamit Turna, made a program on a local TV channel. The program ...