chpli beko was determined for the izban strike
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- CHP Kani Beko IZBAN Warns AKP on Strike 06/12/2018 CHP İzmir Deputy Kani Beko met with workers and retirees in the unity, solidarity and solidarity event organized by DİSK Emekli-Sen Buca Branch. Beko pointed out the situation of the workers who were fired in İzmir and 10 pointed out to the strike of İZBAN to begin in December. Ta The right of unionization and collective bargaining of our working brothers is a constitutional right. AKP's anti-worker policies have now brought our workers' brothers to this point. Sacking the worker is a social murder. İş CHP Izmir Deputy Kani Beko, retired workers and workers met with the DİSK retirement-Sen Buca Branch workers in the event addressed the problems. Beko, who stated that the workers' unionization was tried to be cut off with layoffs, İş
- CHP Beko: "IZBAN Strike Strayed from the Purpose" 05/01/2019 CHP organization met with the CHP organization in the far-away districts of Izmir, Izmir CHP deputy Kani Beko, the main counterpart of the strike is the government of the AKP, and the strike of the strike, the purpose of the strike was diverted, he said. Tir The strike is political, Bek Beko said. CHP İzmir Deputy Kani Beko visited the districts of the city center of İzmir and listened to the demands of the local pre-election organization and the people and answered the questions about the agenda. Starting from Menemen, Foça, Aliağa, Dikili, Kınık, Bergama districts visited the CHP organization and the public in İzmir, Beko, and the following day visited the districts of Bayındır, Ödemiş, Kiraz, Beydağ and Tire. Social life is the most de
- CHP Kani Beko stresses the solution to the İZBAN crisis 01/12/2018 CHP İzmir Deputy Kani Beko, İZBAN A.Ş. Recalling that negotiations in the ongoing collective bargaining process between the two countries and Demiryol-İş union were fruitless, "The strike is in a sense of unemployment. The strike is not a winner. There must be a way to reach a compromise". MP Kani Beko held a press conference in the Turkish Grand National Assembly. izban's, Aliaga Selcuk between serving the commuter line, connected to the airport in Turkey's largest city rail remember Beko added that was one of the public transportation system, he continued, "11 in ongoing collective bargaining negotiations since July 2018 no conclusion could not be reached and İZBAN, mechanic, technician, technician, station operator, ve
- CHP Beko İZBAN Moves Strike to Parliament 14/12/2018 CHP İzmir Deputy Kani Beko brought the strike to the agenda in his speech at the Turkish Grand National Assembly. Beko, "the victory will not win. Half of the workers are below the hunger limit, half are working below the poverty line. I invite the Minister of Transport to the task," he said. CHP Izmir deputy Kani Beko, the fourth day of İZBAN in the speech of the bench of the Parliament brought the strike on the agenda. "I would like to invite the Minister of Transport to the post," said Beko, "We know that the collective bargaining negotiations between İZBAN AŞ and DEMİRYOL-İŞ Trade Union for a while have remained unsuccessful. The workers were on strike.
- CHPli Akkiraydan Metro Questions 01/01/2014 CHP Akkiraydan Metro Question: CHP Istanbul deputy Sabahat Akkiray, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, "Istanbul metrosu within the municipal transport system, even though the social state principle will be investigated in relation to the negativity?" he asked. Akkiray, the Prime Minister's request to answer the Parliamentary motion to the Presidency of the Parliament, "2 wanting to use the metro as a result of the insufficiency of the use of metro as a result of the insistence of the security officer on the metal detector and the brothers ended with the assault," he said: "Security officials and security companies While many disproportionate power applications are reflected in the media, how many investigations have been opened on these violent demonstrations?