For the needs of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates and other public institutions and organizations, according to the additional article of the Basic Law on Health Services and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles of Appointment of Certain Health Personnel to be Appointed to Public Institutions and Organizations by Lot, experts and specialist physicians , physician, specialist dentist, dentist and pharmacist staff for the first time or re-assignment-placement works and transactions will be done by a lottery in computer environment by the notary public within the framework of the announced calendar.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
1) Applications will be made within the periods specified in the draw calendar, by logging in with the e-government gate identity verification system through the Personnel Information System (PBS) located on the website of the Ministry of Health Administration Services General Directorate (yhgm.saglik.gov.tr/).
2) The place and time of the draw will be announced on the internet address (yhgm.saglik.gov.tr).
3) Candidates who will apply will fill in the application form electronically on PBS, save and finalize their preferences between the dates specified in the lottery calendar. After the finalization process, the application information and preferences will not be changed. Applications that are not finalized will not be taken into consideration.
4) The finalized application form will not be sent separately as physical documents.
5) Those who are still working in a public institution and organization other than the Ministry of Health and those who left while working in these institutions and organizations, after finalizing their application, the approved service schedule they will receive from the institution they last worked for (Those who cannot obtain this document, instead of this document, e-government portal turkiye.gov. “Address Service Document”, which they will obtain from the .tr internet address
document) electronically through the application system. (The document to be uploaded to the system should contain information such as the date of first start of duty, the title and branch of the duty staff, whether there is a change in title and branch during the duty, the date of his appointment to the main civil servant, the grade of the staff, the date of his resignation or retirement, if any, civil service and other service etc.)
6) Those who have been assigned to a different public institution other than the Ministry of Health within the scope of State Service Obligation (DHY), must register the DHY completion certificate, which they will receive from their institution, indicating that they have completed their State service obligation, electronically through the application system.
7) Foreigners of Turkish origin who are within the scope of Law No. 2527 are required to register the document showing that they are registered in the population register kept by the Ministry of Interior, electronically through the application system.
8) Applicants will be able to make a maximum of ten (10) choices within the framework of the announced calendar, taking into account the vacant places to be opened via PBS. Candidates who state that they want to be placed by general draw will be placed in the vacant vacancies by general lot, if they cannot be placed in their preferences.
9) Those who want to apply for the lot and have their application canceled can cancel the lottery application electronically via PBS until Thursday, March 23, 2023 – Wednesday, April 12, 2023, at 18.00:XNUMX. Those who have canceled the drawing application cannot apply for this drawing again.
10) Applications that are not deemed appropriate as a result of the examination will be announced on PBS as a substitute for notification together with the reasons for rejection, and the objections will be received electronically and the results will be announced on PBS.
11) In the reassignment of those who have withdrawn or are deemed to have withdrawn from the civil service, the periods specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 97 are taken into account. However, among those who are in this situation, the applications of those who have one month until the end of their disability as of the application deadline will be accepted.
12) In the appointment notification of the candidates who have been placed in the positions of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Institutions, the address specified by the candidate in the application will be taken as basis.
13) Those placed in any staff or position as a result of the draw will not be able to apply for the lottery again for one year after the announcement of the results of the lottery.
14) Applications of candidates who do not comply with the conditions specified in the text of the announcement will not be accepted. Those whose applications are accepted inadvertently and placed by lot will not be appointed and will be canceled even if they have been appointed.
15) Applications of candidates who have missing documents or make incorrect applications will be deemed invalid.
16) After the draw, an archive research will be conducted on the candidates who are placed in the positions of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Organizations, and their appointments will be made after the archive research is concluded. Those whose archive research results are negative will not be assigned, and even if they have been done, they will be cancelled.
CANDIDATES AND REQUIREMENTS THAT CAN APPLY TO THE LOTS
1) Candidates must meet the general conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48.
2) Pharmacists, dentists and specialist dentists working in the Ministry and its Affiliates and Public Institutions and Organizations in other statuses than those working as civil servants subject to Article 657/A of Law No. 4,
3) Physicians and specialist doctors who want to be appointed for the first time or re-appointed and who do not have a State Service Obligation as per Law No. 3359,
4) Physicians and specialist doctors who work in public institutions and organizations in other statuses other than those who work as civil servants subject to Law No. 657 and who have completed their State Service Obligation as of the deadline for drawing lots,
5) Specialist (TUTG) and specialist dentists who have graduated until the deadline for drawing lots and whose diploma specialization registrations have been made by the General Directorate of Health Services until Wednesday, March 22, 2023, at 18.00:XNUMX,
6) Dentists and pharmacists who have graduated until the deadline for applying for the draw, (who do not have a record of their graduation in the title applied in the Ministry of Health Doctor Data Bank, which provides services related to the diploma registrations of the Ministry of Health and can be accessed via the E-Government portal turkiye.gov.tr). Dentists and pharmacists are required to register the temporary graduation certificate or diploma copy showing their graduation electronically through the application system, and those who have foreign diplomas must register their equivalence documents electronically.)
7) Within the scope of Article 5335 of Law No. 30 and Article 5947 of Law No. 18, retired physicians and specialist physicians can apply by choosing the positions of our Ministry and Affiliated Institutions. (According to the same law, retired doctors and specialist doctors will not be appointed even if they are placed in institutions other than the health facilities of our Ministry.)
Günceleme: 15/03/2023 12:03