To be employed in the Public Procurement Authority; In accordance with the Additional Article 375 of the Decree Law No. 6 and Article 8 of the Regulation on Principles and Procedures Regarding the Employment of Contracted Information Technology Personnel in Large-Scale Information Processing Units of Public Institutions and Organizations, according to the results of the exam to be held by our Institution on October 10-1112, 2022, to be employed full time. ; A total of 5 (ten) contracted IT personnel will be recruited for the 10 (five) position titles shown in the special conditions table in the I/B section below.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
GENERAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1) To meet the conditions specified in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No.48,
2) To graduate from four-year computer engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, electrical and electronic engineering and industrial engineering departments of faculties or from higher education institutions abroad whose equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council,
3) Except for those specified in Article (2), engineering departments of faculties providing four-year education, faculties of science-literature, education and educational sciences, departments providing education on computers and technology, and statistics, mathematics and physics departments or their equivalence has been accepted by the Higher Education Council. To graduate from higher education institutions abroad (The graduates of the department specified in this section can only apply for positions that will be paid 2 (two) times the monthly gross contract wage ceiling),
4) To have professional experience in software, software design and development and the management of this process, or in the installation and management of large-scale network systems, in the special conditions table below for each position (In determining the professional experience; or the contracted services subject to the Article 657(B) of the same Law or the Decree-Law No. 4, and the service periods documented as IT personnel in worker status by paying premiums to social security institutions in the private sector are taken into account.)
5) To document that they know at least two of the current programming languages, provided that they have knowledge about the hardware of computer peripherals and the security of the established network management,
6) To have the qualifications required by the service, to have the ability to reason and to represent, to keep up with the intense work tempo and to be prone to teamwork.
7) Not to have a situation that prevents him from being appointed to the public service in security investigation and/or archive research.
APPLICATION FORM, PLACE AND DATE:
Applications will start on September 5, 2022 and will end on September 16, 2022 at the end of the working hours. All applications will be received electronically and applications submitted in person or by post will not be accepted.
Candidates in order to participate in the exam; e-Government (Public Procurement Authority - Career Gate) or Career Gate will apply electronically via alimkariyerkapisi.cbiko.gov.tr.
Candidates can only apply to one of the announced positions, and applications cannot be made to more than one position.
Applications that are not completed electronically by the specified day and time, applications that do not have the necessary documents for the application or that are incomplete or incorrectly uploaded will not be considered and it will not be possible to complete the documents later. (Candidates who want to update their information or add/change new documents within the application period after applying will be able to renew their application as long as the application continues.)