4857 (forty-three) permanent workers will be recruited within the framework of the provisions of the Labor Law No. 43 to be employed in the provincial organization units of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles to be Applied to the Public Institutions and Organizations issued based on this Law.
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
FORM OF APPLICATION, PLACE AND DATE
Applications will be made between 16.09.2022 and 20.09.2022 via the Turkish Employment Agency (İŞKUR) website.
1) No. 2527 of Turkish Foreign noble profession they can freely and Art in Turkey, Public, private organizations or prejudice to the provisions of the Law on record Being Employed in business to be a Turkish citizen,
2) To have completed the age of 18,
3) Crimes against the security of the State, crimes against the constitutional order and its functioning, crimes against national defense, crimes against State secrets and espionage, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft, fraud, forgery, abuse of trust, fraudulent bankruptcy, even if pardoned. not to be convicted of the crimes of rigging the tender, rigging the performance of the act, laundering the assets arising from the crime or smuggling,
4) Not having any relation with military service for male candidates (having done, suspended or exempted),
5) Not to be dismissed or dismissed from the profession by Public Institutions and Organizations,
6) Not to be deprived of using public rights,
7) Not receiving retirement, old-age or invalidity pension from any social security institution,