In line with the planning made by the General Directorate of Security and the Gendarmerie General Command for the protection of children and youth; A Traffic Application was made for school circles and service vehicles, motorcyclists and other vehicle drivers, and businesses providing valet service. The application, in which 20 thousand 112 personnel and 99 detector dogs participated, was carried out at 4.496 points.
In traffic application; A total of 6 thousand 947 vehicles, including 8 thousand 990 commercial taxis, 6 thousand 684 service vehicles, 57 thousand 173 motorcycles and 79 thousand 794 other vehicles, were checked, 243 commercial taxis, 111 service vehicles, 431 motorcycles and 2 thousand 678 other vehicles. A total of 3 vehicles were penalized.
During the inspections, a total of 17 vehicles, including 28 commercial taxis, 72 service vehicles, 432 motorcycles and 549 other vehicles, were banned from traffic, and 14 driving licenses were withdrawn.
In the audits carried out for businesses providing valet service and valet personnel, 397 businesses and 309 valet personnel were checked.
- not operating the valet service with a workplace working license,
- Not making a service contract with the staff providing valet service,
- not to provide service within its own property or in the parking area to be rented,
- Not giving a vehicle delivery receipt during the valet service,
- Not having a warning sign showing that it is not mandatory to get valet service,
- not having valet/garage insurance,
- Not stating the valet service fee on the sign in a way that drivers can see,
- Car Park Services (Valet) of Businesses, such as not meeting the valet service within a maximum 3 km radius
- While a report was kept for 120 businesses that violated the Related Regulation, penalties were applied to 23 businesses and 30 valets.