Presidency Communications Directorate will receive 30 assistant experts. Application deadline is February 4, 2022
For Details of Ad CLICK HERE
ASSISTANT EXPERT COMMUNICATION WITH THE EXAM WILL BE TAKEN
(1) The maximum number of positions that can be appointed with the title of Assistant Communication Specialist is thirty (30). Appointments of those who pass the entrance exam will be made to the 8th and 9th degree positions from the GİH class.
(2) All stages of the exam will be held in Ankara.
(3) Regulations not included in this announcement regarding the entrance exam are included in the “Communication Expertise Regulation” published in the Official Gazette dated 27/11/2018 and numbered 30608. It is possible to access the regulation on the official website of the Presidency (www.iletisim.gov.tr).
(1) In order to apply for the exam;
a) To meet the general conditions listed in Article 657 of the Civil Servants Law No. 48, b) To be under the age of 01 as of 01/2022/35,
c) Having at least four years of undergraduate education;
– Law, political sciences, economics and administrative sciences, business and economics faculties,
– Communication faculties,
– Computer engineering departments of engineering faculties,
– From the departments of psychology, anthropology, sociology, social anthropology, folklore, humanities and social sciences of interest faculties
It is necessary to graduate from an education institution in the country or abroad whose equivalence is accepted by the Council of Higher Education.
(2) All candidates who meet the application requirements will be invited to the "pre-qualifying written competition" exam.
(3) In the absence of sufficient applications from the relevant departments, recruitment may be made from other departments as well.
(4) The list of candidates who are eligible to take the exam will be announced on the official website of the Presidency (iletisim.gov.tr).
(5) The announcement regarding the candidates who can take the exam will include information about the exam schedule, the addresses where the exam will take place, and other issues.
(6) KPSS condition is not required for application to the exam.
APPLICATION METHOD, DURATION, DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
(1) Exam applications will be made on the Anadolu University Candidate Processing System website (sinavbasvuru.anadolu.edu.tr) between January 24 and February 4, 2022.
(2) The exam application fee will be paid by credit/debit card at the last step of the application process. Exam application fee is 250 (two hundred and fifty) TL.
(3) The applications of the candidates who do not complete the exam application steps or do not pay the exam fee despite applying for the exam will be deemed invalid and an "Exam Entrance Document" will not be issued for these candidates.
(4) During the application, a passport photo taken within the last 6 (six) months must be uploaded to the system, with the face uncovered, from the front so that the candidate can be easily recognized. There should be no change in appearance features such as hair, mustache and make-up in the photograph, which is important for identity verification on the exam day. It should be kept in mind that on the day of the exam, the officials may have difficulty in determining the identity of the candidate from the photograph, and therefore the candidate will not be taken to the exam/exam may be deemed invalid.
(5) Candidates with permanent / temporary disabilities or health problems may receive reader / marker support, separate examination room, use of special tools / equipment after completing the exam applications. In order to submit their requests, they shall fill in the Health Status / Disability Information Form (Annex-1) and receive a certified copy of the health report (clearly indicating the obstacle / health status of the candidate, the special equipment / equipment that the candidate should use) and write it must submit their application to the address indicated on the form in question within the application period. Any documents that do not arrive at the specified address on time for any reason shall not be taken into consideration. The candidates will be taken as appropriate as a result of the assessment made by the authorities.
(6) The candidate is responsible for the accuracy of the application information and the suitability of the photograph, and for any inaccuracies or deficiencies that may occur after the application is approved. After the application period has expired, the candidate will not be able to change the information (foreign language selection, etc.) declared during the exam application.
📩 15/01/2022 12:32