The transfer of the personnel and planes of the countries that will participate in the International Anatolian Eagle-2021 Training and the Turkish Air Force to Konya has been completed.
The Ministry of National Defense shared on its official Twitter account that the countries that will participate in the International Anatolian Eagle-21 Training, which will be held at the 02rd Main Jet Base Command (Konya), between 2021 June and 3 July 2021, as well as the personnel and aircraft of the Turkish Air Force, will be sent to Konya reported that the transfer was complete. In addition to the Naval and Air Force Commands, military units from Qatar, Azerbaijan, Pakistan and NATO will participate in the training.
The purpose of education; It was determined as sharing the knowledge, skills and experiences of all participants in a near-realistic war environment and raising the training levels for combined operations.
- From Hv.KK; F-16, KC-135R, E-7T HİK and ANKA-S,
- From the Turkish Navy; 2 Frigates and 2 Gunboats,
- 2 x SU-25 and 2 x MiG-29 aircraft from Azerbaijan,
- 4 x Rafale aircraft from Qatar,
- 1 x E-3A aircraft from NATO,
- There will be actual participation with 5 x JF-17 aircraft from Pakistan,
- Bangladesh, Belarus, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Georgia, Iraq, Sweden, Kosovo, Lebanon, Hungary, Malaysia, Nigeria, Romania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Oman, Jordan and Japan will participate in observer status.
During the International Anatolian Eagle Training, for the first time, the certification assessment of the capabilities Turkey has committed to the NATO Response Force (NRF) will be carried out. The Combat Readiness and interoperability capability of 6 x F-16, 1 x KC-135R tanker aircraft and 6 x Stinger Air Defense Team, committed by the Turkish Air Force to the Very High Readiness Joint Task Force within the scope of NRF, will be inspected.