The Governorship of Istanbul provided information on the studies and decisions taken regarding the gradual shift arrangement.
In order to prevent the COVID-19 epidemic, the working hours determined in Istanbul as of 657 have been increased in accordance with Article 100 of the Civil Servants Law No.2020 and the Presidential Circular No.11
- Primary school 1st grade and pre-school (kindergarten) educational institutions, both public and private, at 09.30:XNUMX,
- Some Regional Directorates working with the shift system, the Provincial Gendarmerie Command, the Provincial Police Department and the Coast Guard Marmara and Straits Regional Command, starting at 07.00:08.00 and gradually at 09.00:XNUMX and XNUMX:XNUMX,
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and district municipalities between 09.00-12.30, 13.00-16.30,
- Health Organization between 08.30-16.30
- It will be applied between 09.00-12.30, 13.00-16.30 in all other public institutions and organizations.
Provisions pertaining to public institutions and organizations that have to arrange their working hours differently according to Special Law, Statute and Regulations are reserved.