Turkish tourism in the Turkish rail sector
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kazakh and Afghan interest in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line 20/10/2014 He blinked at the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line, which will connect the three countries, to Afghanistan and Kazakhstan. The project will carry 2015 million in 1 and 2034 million passengers in 3. The two countries paid more attention to the Fraternity Train. Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia Baku, which will combine the rail network-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line at (ICTA) end approached, more participation of the two countries from Asia project came up. Azerbaijani Transport Minister Ziya Mammadov said that BTK Railway Line Project, which will start test drives until the end of this year, shows interest in Afghanistan and Kazakhstan. Both countries are involved, Mammadov said. COST 500 MILLION İ
- Turkish-Kazakh Cooperation in Railway Sector 18/03/2019 The delegations of the Turkish Railways and the General Directorate of TCDD Transport met with the aim of increasing the transportation and making new collaborations on the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Line and Trans-Caspian International Transport route. The General Directorate of Turkish Railways, Sauat Mynbayev and TCDD General Manager of Transportation, Erol Arıkan chaired the sessions. Erol Arıkan; An BTK and Trans Caspian Carriage Route is a very important opportunity for railway administrations eleri General Director of TCDD Transportation Erol Arıkan; Transportation Route and the Trans-Caspian BBC's stated that was a very important opportunity for Turkey and railway administrations, "will take place from China to Europe ...
- Today in History: 15 February 1893 Anatolia Railway Company signed a concession agreement with Ankara-Kayseri and Eskişehir-Konya. 15/02/2012 15 February 1893 Anatolia Railway Company and Ankara-Kayseri and Eskişehir-Konya railway concession contracts were signed. Before this agreement, the British opposition between the German Foreign Minister and the British Foreign Minister was prevented. The French were given new concessions. Marschall von Bieberstein, who will succeed in acquiring the 15 Baghdad Railway concession, became Germany's ambassador to Istanbul and 1897 in this post. 15 February 15 An agreement was reached between Germany and France. Now the sides have accepted the areas of mutual influence in the Ottoman Empire and reached a consensus on their activities.
- European Railway Agency (ERA) - Must be the only railway administration in Europe 29/02/2012 The European Railway Agency (ERA) said that the 28 should be converted into a single safety certification and vehicle authority for Europe, according to the common vision for the future offered by the European Railway and Infrastructure Companies (CER) and subsidiary industry association in February. It is planned to make a proposal within the scope of the 'Fourth Railway Package', which is being implemented by the Directorate General of the European Commission. In this way, ERA will be a central directorate supported by national or multinational offices with local knowledge and impact and will supply safety certificates for railway enterprises. Director of CER Libor Lochman: tek The presence of a single railway officer in Europe CER
- Sandıklı - Denizli Railway Line Road Renovation Project Supervision and Consultancy Services for Railway Line Road Renovation Works between Sandıklı - Dazları - Denizli Stations 04/04/2011 The tender was canceled. The pre-selection will be announced again for the canceled tender. The companies that apply for pre-election applications are as follows: 1. Altınok Consultancy, 2. Bimtaş Bosphorus Consultancy, 3. Eurostudios, 4. Kaiser Engineering, 5. Mescioğlu Engineering, 6. Pegaso - SWS, 7. Yüksel Project