In Moscow, the capital of Russia, public transportation fees were raised from 2 January 2018. The inflation rate, which was adjusted for inflation, did not exceed 3,8.
Alina Bisembaeva, deputy head of the Moscow Department of Transportation, made a statement to the press on the issue.
In addition, PayPass, PayWay, Apple share and non-contact payment prices on the Android share and student cards were also not given a raise.
Troika, metro, tram, trolleybus and bus payments were upgraded from 35 ruble, 36 rubles (0,62 dollar).
Source : haberrus
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Promoting public transport in Istanbul 13/06/2014 Increase in public transportation costs in Istanbul: According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's website, the 1 in Istanbul has been subject to a new regulation on public transportation prices since September 2012. According to the decision of UKOME, IETT buses, Tunnel, Nostalgic Tram, private public buses, Bus AS and rail systems, IDO Sirkeci-Harem Car Ferry, City Lines ferries, special marine engines and new price tariff in Marmaray, 14 To be implemented as of 00.00. According to the new tariff; Istanbulkart first boarding fees, 1,95 liradan 2,15 liraya full, 1 liras Pseudo 1,10 pounds, Social Card 1,35 pounds 1,50 pounds, ilk
- How much is the price increase in Ankara 03/02/2016 In Ankara, the price of public transportation is increased: ticket prices and public transportation fees were raised in Ankara. According to the figures determined by the General Assembly of Ankara Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME), the new public transport tariff will be implemented. How long have you been to Ankara ticket prices? According to the recently announced information, EGO, Ankara and Metro will also apply the full boarding pass 2,35 TL, discounted boarding fee 1, 75. When will the public transportation fee increase be valid in Ankara? EGO, Ankaray and how much has the metro costs? Details about the rate of public transport charges in the capital are in the details of the news. Başkent
- Increase in public transportation fees in Ankara 09/01/2017 Raising public transport in Ankara: Reorganization of public transportation fees in the capital was made. The new public transportation fees determined by the General Assembly of Ankara Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) will be valid as of January, 15. According to the new tariff; full and transfer fees increased by 6,3 percent, while the fees of teachers and student tickets were not changed. EGO buses, metro and Ankaray full boarding 2,50 TL was re-determined, while transfer (transfer) fees were determined as 1 TL. Student and teacher discount ticket prices have remained the same. According to the new tariffs determined by UKOME; special…
- Good news for Ankara No public transportation fees increase at 2018 21/12/2017 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, after the first live broadcast on the news screen appeared on the A News. A News Ankara Representative Murat Akgün answered questions of President Tuna; ”In 2018, EGO will not raise public transport charges,“ he said. After taking office, he continued to sign new decisions taking into consideration the demands and requests of the people of the capital. 24 January 1 announced that there will be no increase in public transportation fees of the Metropolitan Municipality. President Tuna, transportation, urbanization Başkan
- Sirkeci-Halkalı and train commuting between Haydarpaşa-Pendik 05/09/2012 Since last week, the public has been talking about the price increase made by IETT with the 5 and coin prices. However, while these discussions were going on, the actual hike was made to the fees of suburban trains. Sirkeci-Halkalı and the train commuting between Haydarpaşa and Pendik was paid a 50 percentage. The price of suburban train prices was increased to 2 TL with a one way 3 TL price. The price increase, which was realized as a percentage, was put into effect at the beginning of September. Source: Rotahaber
- TCDD: High rise to commuter fees 30/09/2013 TCDD: The high rise in suburban wages is not correct. Some of the media coverage of some media broadcasts in the last year does not reflect the fact that the increase in suburban wages. TCDD suburban description: - "Some of the media organs in the last year, the highest number of suburban wages in the last year does not reflect the truth of the news" - "TCDD is not in a position to raise, contrary to the economic travel of citizens will continue to sacrifice all kinds of" the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, located in some media outlets reported that last year more than 1 suburbs charge has been made to reflect the fact that news of time. ...
- German railways company raises passenger fares 06/01/2014 The German railway company raised passenger charges: many passengers in Germany complained about the delays of trains, trams and buses, and the pollution of trains, while transport companies are increasing their travel costs. The latest German railway company DB will increase transport prices across Germany, while North Rhine-Westphalia (KRV) passengers will have to pay more with the start of the new year. Buses and Trains Initiative recently announced that the average rate of transportation in the province of 3,3 increase in transportation tariffs. Accordingly, for example, the price of the group of five 39, 50 Euro to 41 Euro output. Companies, increased staff, energy and material costs to increase the price Şirket
- Raise bus and tram ticket prices in Gaziantep 31/10/2014 Raising bus and tram ticket prices in Gaziantep: Bus, dolmuş and tram ticket prices were revised in Gaziantep. According to the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality, the Directorate of Transport Coordination (UKOME) made arrangements for bus, dolmus and tram ticket prices to avoid unfair competition in urban transportation. Accordingly, according to the types of vehicles determined by the types of public transportation fees as follows: Student tickets for buses of the Metropolitan Municipality 75 kuruş, student tickets on special public buses 1 lira 25 kuruş. Discounted tickets on buses belonging to Metropolitan Municipality 1 lira 25 kuruş, full ticket 1 lira 60 kuruş. Light Rail…
- Rise to metro and bus fares in Bursa 01/07/2015 Rise to metro and bus fares in Bursa: After BUDO in Bursa, there has been a hike in metro and bus fare! After the 1 year, the new tariff application for the public transportation services of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has been approved by Bursa Transportation Coordination Center of Bursa Ulaşım A.Ş. Bursali will use the public transportation vehicles from now on. Bursalılar reacted to raise the BURULAŞ without any explanation. 2 TL 20 2 50 1 45 1 65 2.00 2 25 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX liras XNUMX lira XNUMX X
- There was a hike in minibus fees in Bursa 02/09/2015 There was a hike in minibus fees in Bursa: a high hike to bus and rail system fees in Bursa, then a hike to the minibus fees. The Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) has now increased the rates of 10 to% 12 for minibus tariffs after high trips to the bus and rail system. There was an increase in the cost of minibuses 25 kuruş with increases. The last time, the same line with the 2 pounds in the 2.25 pounds in the 1.5 liraya fees, while the student minibus 1.75 liradan 1.5 pounds rose. Among the neighborhoods of Bursaray stations, the tariffs 1.75 pounds XNUMX pounds. In the north line minibuses Kuzey