Australia's 16 passengers were injured as a result of crashing into the barriers to stop the train station approaching Richmond station in northwest Sydney.
New South Wales (NSW) State Police, who made a statement on the accident, said that 16, which was slightly injured due to the impact, was being treated in hospitals.
Zor It's hard to predict how fast the train went when it hit the barrier, tı said Howard Collins, Chief Executive of Sydney, about claims that the mechanic didn't slow down to stop at the station.
Brett Saunders witnessed the accident while waiting for the train at the station, '' I was waiting for the train to stop but hit the barrier at full speed and the effect of the crash passengers flew in the train, said it was very scary.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Australia's Solution to the Train Accident in Corlu 12/07/2018 24 people killed in Xorx in Corlu, 318 injured people in the mind of the train, "What can be done to prevent such accidents," he brought the question. The solution came from Australia, one end of the world. The "smart ray" product developed by the Australian company JD Rail enables the flow of water and air through the channels in the product and offers an important solution in order not to repeat the similarities of the boiler in Çorlu. Uzunköprü-Halkalı passenger train on Sunday, on Sunday at the time of 17.20 Çorlu-Muratlı accident near the village of Sarilar. The 6 wagon of the 5 wagon train is the result of a landslide under the hole (water hole) due to excessive rainfall.
- Giant railway project in Australia 15/04/2012 Barry O'Farrell, the Prime Minister of New South Wales (NSW) State of Australia, said public opinion would be sought on the environmental impact of the North-West Railway Line project. Stating that construction work will be shared with the public as a report, O'Farrell said that they attach a special importance to society's views on this issue. Prime Minister Barry O'Farrell said the project will start in 2014, and said the study is the most important transportation project in the country. Laştırma The North West Railway Connection is the largest transport infrastructure project since the Sydney Harbor Bridge, O'said O'Farell. The railway line project is bigger than the bridge. 70 thousand tons of steel will be used in the construction of the line. Hatt
- New Metro Line to Australia's Capital City Canberra 01/02/2016 A New Metro Line to Australia's Capital City, Canberra: The first part of the Australian Capital City Canberra light rail system was signed with a consortium of various companies. The companies in the consortium for the Canberra light rail system are John Holland, Mitsubishi Corporation, Aberdeen Infrastructure Investments, CPB Contractors, Deutsche Bahn International, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ and CAF. The light rail line to be built will be 12 km long, between the city center and Gungahlin. It even has 13 units stations. The line, which will start construction in the coming months, is planned to be completed by the end of 2018. Furthermore, according to the agreement 20 will be made by companies in annual maintenance.
- Bombardier Trains Reached Australia 17/02/2016 Bombardier Trains Arrived in Australia: Bombardier's first electric train for Australian Railways, 16, arrived in Brisbane, Australia in February. Trains to serve in Australia's southeastern suburban suburb of 75 and 6 are manufactured in the field of railway cars. Bombardier produces trains at the Salvi factory in India. In addition to the production of trains according to the previous contract, modernization of the southeast Queensland rail network, a new maintenance station in Wulkuraka and the annual maintenance of the trains 30 are also included in the agreement. In total, trains to be produced within the framework of the agreement with the amount of 3,1 billion dollars, even 30 annual trains are still in place Toplam
- A Project to Facilitate Transportation to Perth Airport in Australia 19/02/2016 A Project to Facilitate Transportation to Perth Airport in Australia: Realization of a new railway link that connects Forrestfield with Perth Airport. The main works of the line that will make the airport easier to travel will be held in partnership with Salini Impregilo and NRW. The cost of the deal will be 2 billion dollars. The construction of the line will be started by the end of this year and is planned to be completed by 2020. The line that will have a length of 8,5 km will also be a link between the Perth suburb and Perth Airport. Transport Minister Dean Nalder said in a statement, the project will create convenience to access to Perth Airport Ulaşım
- Train accident in Germany: 3 dead, 13 injured 15/04/2012 3 people were killed in the train crash near the city of Offenbach in Germany today after midnight. The train, which proceeded from Frankfurt to Hanau, derailed the rail excavator running on the train tracks in Offenbach Mühlheim. In the accident, two people were killed in the train and the bulldozer. Offenbach safety announced that the 13 was taken to the hospital. While investigating the accident, it was learned that the studies on the accident occurred. A total of 6 passengers were found on the train between Frankfurt and Hanau. Source: Time
- Train Wreck in Ulukisla District of Nigde Has Very Bad 19/04/2012 The freight train in the Ulukışla district of Niğde hit the Central Anatolian Blue Train waiting in the garage, and the 5 was injured in the 12. The accident occurred at saAt 05.10 today. While the 11126 flight of the Arifiye-Adana expedition, the 'Central Anatolian Blue Train' was loading and unloading passengers at the Ulukışla Station, while the 24072 expedition freight train from Boğazköprü-Mersin hit the rear. 2 wagon and 7 personnel and 5 passengers in 12 passenger train were slightly injured in the accident. The wounded were treated with Ulukışla at the Niğde State Hospital. The crisis center was established at the General Directorate of TCDD on the accident. General manager…
- 15 injured in train crash in Adana 10/05/2012 In Adana, 15 was wounded as a result of the collision of an empty train maneuvering with passenger train. Mithatpaşa Mahallesi Central Station in the city center with the passenger train to exit the station maneuvering empty passenger train collided. 15 injured in the accident. The wounded to the station, the first intervention did the medical staff. Adana Governor Hüseyin Avni Coş stated that 4 was under observation at the hospital and the others were treated as outpatients. Governor Coş, said the investigation into the accident started. The identity of the injured in the accident was identified in Adana, the maneuver of the maneuver of the passenger train injured as a result of the collision of 15 person became clear. the wounded ...
- Train accident in China: more than 240 injured 27/09/2011 China's train crash: More than wounded by 240 More than one 240 passenger was injured in the collision of two trains in the Shanghai city subway of China. According to the news reported by the new China agency's operator of the metro network, the authorities said that the ones injured in the accident that occurred as a result of a train crashing from the rear to the other were not heavy. Source: dunya.milliyet.com.tr
- Train accident in Belgrade: 15 injured 02/05/2013 Train crash in Belgrade: 15 wounded In Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, two suburban trains collided in the tunnel, according to initial estimates, the 15 was wounded. According to information received, two commuter trains running between Novi and Belgrade-Zemun, collided when they entered the tunnel. Accident, according to the first determinations, 100 people on trains in the 15 injured said. It was learned that the wounded were being treated in hospitals in Belgrade and that they did not have any vital dangers. Authorities, investigated the cause of the accident, he said.